All Comments on 'It's an Oedipus Thing Ch. 01'

by azile0

Sort by:
  • 15 Comments
Sex4lf57Sex4lf57over 6 years ago

I liked it a lot. Mom/son threesomes are so fucking hot. Hoping the dad gets a taste of the girlfriend, too. It's only fair to share.

kennyboy82kennyboy82over 6 years ago

Awesome tale - it holds much promise of excitement to come (no pun intended!)

ROCKY70ROCKY70over 6 years ago
Not bad !!!!!

Please don't be like some writers that don't finish ones they start, before moving on to other stories. You have a good start, I like how you told about dads problem............ and he's not fucking mom behind dads back, and trying to knock her up. good read so far. thanks

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Please dont let dad join

That would be stupid its the mom who wated it + her & daddy get a kid of it in return so dont let the dad fuck his sons gf

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Not good

Testicular cancer has barely a 50% survival rate. Cancer is by definition never benign! Benign tumors and malignant tumors are opposites. Really deceptive plot.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Not bad!

I enjoyed your story! I hope there will be additional chapters but leave dad out of the mix. If you want to include dad then have him watch the other people.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
No pregnancy!!!

I do not know why the infatuation with a son impregnating his mom is a turn on to some folks but personally I do not like it. So please find a way to not make her pregnant.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Get some help

Could have been a great story but ended up two stars. Cancer = malignant. There is NO benign cancer. Benign tumors do not affect the "quality" or normalcy of the sperm cells produced. Then there is the impossible gymnastics. Son is standing up holding girlfriend up while fucking girlfriend face to face. How the hell does mom get her lips and/or tongue in contact with girlfriends clitoris? Frog tongue maybe? Many other technical errors and awkward wording.

The whole wanting pregnancy and why was like spreading dog shit on the cupcake instead of icing.

A good editor/collaborator would have made this a great story. Two stars was generous.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Needs a proof reader and more research

Too many errors in story.

Example;

My mother walked over and knelt on the edge of the bed over Kaia. She slowly stripped off her robe, revealing herself to be naked save for a pair of pink boyshorts.

Then moments later

My mother eventually broke the kissing to strip off Kaia's bra, as well as her own.

__________________________________________________________________

Others have made comment on accuracy re medical details and cancer

Sedona020Sedona020over 6 years ago
Geat storie

It is easy to criticize, Anonymous dose it all the while. Never seen any submissions by him/her so don't take any notice of him/her. Just read your story out loud 3 or 4 times and you will find the errors. I think I have improved but I don't suspect Anonymous would agree.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

I hope part two is on the way, keep up the good work. :)

jaccorjaccorover 6 years ago
More!

I enjoyed the story. Yes there were a few mistakes. However they were not so bad as to force me to stop reading or to make me feel superior because I had found them. I gave you a five because it was a well told story regardless. So please give us more.

x_pac6969x_pac6969over 6 years ago
More please

Good reading when will part two be posted?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Terribly sad story

This was a terribly sad story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Ugh.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous