It's an Oedipus Thing Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A primal rush came over me, and when Mom's face was pushed down like that, I got rough. I turned her so that she was face-down, not laying on her side. One hand firmly pressed her face into the pillow while the other gripped her hips tightly, letting me fuck her harder. My mother's moans grew ecstatic and loud, still muffled by the pillow. I was getting close to coming as well, even though we hadn't been going long. The need to fill her with my cum was overwhelming, and an animal instinct to breed my bitch was clouding my mind.

I snarled into her ear when I came, and I now noticed that Kaia was sitting a few feet away, masturbating with a hand on her clit and one playing with her boobs. Mom shrieked in pleasure as well as she felt my hard cock inside of her convulsing, filling her womb with cum. Kaia's mouth was wide open, and we made eye contact as I inseminated my mother. Crawling forward, Kaia kissed me and I returned it passionately.

I finally let Mom up for air, her hair a disheveled mess as she gasped and wiped away drool. My cock slid out of her, pearly beads of my cum following my cock. They started to drip down her legs as she rolled on to her back, an exhausted but content smile on her face as she rubbed her hands over her belly.

"Dana, your boy just came inside of you," Kaia murmured as she got between Mom's legs and started licking the cum that leaked out of her. "what if he gets you pregnant? You once told me that since Daniel got his vasectomy, you haven't been on birth control."

My heart leaped in panic. Oh fuck. Mom saw my expression and held her hands out reassuringly.

"Oh honey! Come here, it's okay, don't worry, it's okay. Don't be scared. If I get pregnant, that's okay. It's okay. Shh." She pulled me in close and held my face to her chest. Instinctively, I latched on to a nipple and suckled from her as she stroked my hair.

"Shh, it's alright," she said in a calming voice, "Mommy has been wanting to get pregnant, actually. Your father and I didn't tell you the whole story. He didn't just get a vasectomy, he got testicular cancer. We weren't going to make it a big deal because the cancer was benign, but it irreparably damaged his testicles and would probably make sperm with defects. For the safety of any future children in my belly, he decided to have a vasectomy. That doesn't mean we don't still want children- we want babies very badly, in fact." she said, pushing up on my chin to break my hold on her nipple and look her in the eyes.

"And with you in college, I've been missing you so desperately. I thought, maybe, if I'm really, REALLY lucky, he might leave a piece of himself with me when he leaves again."

Kaia was crying and Mom was consoling her as well.

"You two are so perfect for each other, and I just love you two so dearly. Anything I can do to stay close with you two, I will."

I hugged my mother tighter.

"Mom, I'm going to love you forever. While some warning would have been nice, I think I'm okay with getting you pregnant. I've not told many people this, but the thought of impregnating people is a major turn-on.. I didn't expect the panic when it actually happened, though."

"We don't know if you knocked me up yet, and won't for at least two weeks." Mom said coyly. "So we'd better keep trying- all three of us."

Kaia and I smiled at each other and nodded. It was going to be a fun summer.

12