All Comments on 'It's Been 24 Years'

by surprisedbyus

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
wildman187wildman187over 8 years ago
mm

i wish writers would not say they were in "university" when their grammar is so poor that they would fail in grade school English...most readers do not care about the education during a fuck story. another thing is three inches around is a very small outer dimension three inches across is large but three inches around is about when one touches their index finger to their thumb and that is really not large. showing that you would fail math as well.

i have read four stories on here that were posted today and this was the better of the 4 but it was only mildly interesting and had its points.

i don't know maybe i am being to critical but..... what the hell, we only get better if people are honest with us

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Hot!

There's something about older daughter / elderly father that is very erotic. While I liked the 24 years earlier part, the hot part was her being 43 and just submitting to her father, spread wide on the couch. I had to read it twice. Despite the lack of editing (you'd do well to ask for some edit help in the future since your story lines are pretty good), I thought it was an awesome tale.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Something is missing

Story doesn't give the feeling of reality. The sex scene in the restaurant seemed to occur must to quickly.

surprisedbyussurprisedbyusover 8 years agoAuthor
Thanks for the words of encouragement.

It's been lots of fun writing this short story. The kind comments and suggestions have been helpful. Hopefully I'll add additional stories soon.

bwmombwmomover 8 years ago
Another home run

Love your stories!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
awesome

simply awesome

batmanismebatmanismeover 8 years ago
Wtf

Waaaay too much story for a tiny, poorly described sex scene. You need to learn new words.

PaulwilliamPaulwilliamover 6 years ago
Wow

What a great sexy story

Love th thought of fingering a wet pussy in the restaurant

Made my cock nice abd hard, also a little wet

Crusader235Crusader235almost 6 years ago
Naw

Naw, this is just sad. 42 year old woman with no love in her life but her dad. No loving husband, no kids, no grand kids. That's just sad. But they have money, maybe they can buy happiness.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

So hot; so intense.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

There is indeed somethimg sensual about two people with this distance of years between them--mature, yet filled with desire. Only someone that old or older would know that such desires and attractions do not go away.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

"Hold your pussy open so I can look at it. It's so beautiful." That is so hot! A mature daughter and her father is so arousing. Her 42-year old pussy must be beautiful. I have seen one or two, so yes!

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Kinda stupid - just out of the blue, knowing it real reason, just that the mom happens to be out of the house for a week? How pathetic is that...

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

I know what a 42 year old daughter's pussy is like. It's hot, wet and beautiful.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous