It's Been 24 Years

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh Dad, we are both adults I don't mind you watching whatever you'd like to see. She definitely fits your taste in women. That girl has dark hair and big eyes just like Mom used to look."

"She is just like you too honey."

"Are flirting with me?"

"Who me?" he said with a mischievous smile on his face."

I winked and said, "Yes you."

We continued to kid each and laugh enjoying the night watching the movie and commenting on the actors' technique. I was sitting next to Dad. I felt more at ease with Dad than I had felt in years. Mom had passed last year and I am an only child. Secretly I wondered what it would be like to be with Dad again.

An electric current began to flow between us. My thoughts moved to family, friends and neighbors. There is no one living near me who knows my father. I began to consider having a romance with Dad. I wondered what would happen if we decided to get together again. He didn't say it but I knew that he was considering the same thing.

A sense of peace came over me. The tension that I had over the years left me. I knew without talking about it each of us had made a decision to reach out to each other. We snuggled close to each other with Dad putting his arm around me. I laid my head on Dad's chest. I noticed how good he smelled with the clean light masculine cologne that he wore.

As the night progressed I felt a desire to ride his dick. The thought kept running through my mind. I alternated between wanting to be his daughter and longing to straddle him so that he could penetrate deep inside, I lay his head on my chest so I could kiss his forehead as he sucked my breasts.

At some point I'm not sure when I took Dad's hand in mine touching my right breast with his hand. I behaved as though he was already my boyfriend that evening. He began to act as if I was his girlfriend. Dad took my nipple between his fingers squeezing it so that it became erect. When he squeezed my nipple I moaned with delight because I began to tingle with excitement as my vagina began to feel pulsate. Images of our spring break romps from 24 years ago flashed in my mind.

I wanted to lift the hem of my dress and pull off my panties as I had done at the restaurant years before.

As though he was reading my mind Dad lifted up my dress pulling my panties to the left side running his finger over my bare slit. I spread my legs wide lifting up my hips so that he could remove my panties. He slid my panties down and off. I took his hand holding it to my opening to encourage him to slide his fingers deep inside my pussy.

He stopped for a moment; looked into my eyes and asked "Are you sure you want to do this?"

"Yes, I am sure."

I put my hand between my legs holding my labia lips on each side so that he had full access to my sex. He slipped two fingers inside while rhythmically massaging my clit with a third finger. His fingers felt so good. I lifted my hips off the couch humping his fingers as he slid them in and out of me.

Dad's pants were tented showing me that he felt as aroused as I did. His penis grew harder and longer as he kissed me deeply. I slide my tongue in his mouth. He put his tongue in mine. Our tongues chased each other as our kisses were hot and wet. We were both wild with desire.

After I unzipped his pants, I lifted the elastic band on his underwear and slide my hand in allowing his penis to pop out hard and thick. Then I leaned down to lick and suck his manhood wetting it from the slit on the head of his dick to the base near his love sacks. I tilted my head back so I could take more of his full length into my mouth. Pre-cum came out tasting delicious. I remember how much I loved tasting and swallowing his love juice. I wanted him to come in mouth so that I could have some of him in my body.

Dad withdrew his penis from my mouth. I wanted to stop him but I loved submitting to the dominant way that he made love to me. I melted eager to obey whatever he wanted to do. He took the source of my pleasure holding it in his hand rubbing it back and forth over my slit and clit before letting it slide into my super wet sex. I gasped with the pleasure his thick cock was producing. The dominance that I experienced as he laid on top of me thrilled me. Dad's strokes were hard and powerful. He picked my hips up off the couch as if to give himself traction.

I moaned as he overpowered and owned me forcing me stretch my legs as wide as I could. He rubbed my clit as he fucked me hard. I screamed with pleasure wanting to wrap my legs around him. He would not let me close my legs around him. I was fully open receiving every deep rough stroke he delivered. The rhythm he maintained brought me to orgasm twice. My love canal pulsated from the overwhelming pleasure he gave me. As my third orgasm hit he allowed himself to climax with me. The pleasure of us climaxing almost at same time created an explosive intensity and a feeling of sexual satisfaction that was unlike anything I had experienced with any other man. We lay together on the couch panting feeling satiated and complete.

After our pleasure had subsided, he began kissing me all over my face and neck. My desire began to stir again. As my arousal became heightened he inserted first his middle finger inside my vagina then his index finger. He slid my body to the edge of the couch with my buttocks hanging off. Dad spread my legs wide apart resting my thighs on my chest. With his other hand he held my love box open fingering me with two fingers and rubbing my clit. Before I knew it I had a squirting orgasm it was a first since our spring break romance long ago. I was intoxicated with the pleasure of the release. He drank up the liquid that my squirting had produced and began flicking my clit rousing my desire again. No one had ever made love to me like Dad had causing me to want him again and again. He owned me now. His masculine dominance thrilled me. He had the ability to cause me to orgasm at will.

"Hold your pussy open so I can look at it. It's so beautiful."

I did as he asked because I wanted to please. I wanted him to want to return so we could have a repeat of the night's activities.

"Wow, Dad."

That was all I could manage to say. I wanted to talk to him to see how he felt about what we had done. I wanted him to be my man. I didn't know how we could or if he felt the same. There were so many questions. Did he want to have a relationship and to continue exploring where we could go from here?

"You can't drive Dad because you had too much to drink. You're welcome to spend the night."

"OK baby girl let's go to bed. I don't have any business in the morning since tomorrow is Saturday, we could sleep late. My next appointment not is until Tuesday since Monday is a holiday. How about you baby girl?"

"Me neither. I scheduled a mini-vacation until Wednesday.

"If want to we have all weekend to love each other," he said.

"If I want to, yes I want to. I love you so much I'm sorry that we had to wait so many years for this. I didn't want to hurt Mom."

"Honey she knew all about our spring break. She knew when she called that week. It was our tone of voice. I confessed to her about what happened and how it happened. Your mother forgave both of us. I told her it would never happen again and I kept that promise to her as long as she was alive."

"She never mentioned anything to me."

"We both felt that was best. The only reason that I am telling you now is because being with me now can't hurt her. I know that you have always been in love with me. You have not allowed yourself to have the kind of love that you were entitled to because you did not want to hurt your mother. That made both of us love you even more, honey."

"Oh Daddy, I love you so much."

"Don't worry baby we can get through any problems that might come up together. I had a complete physical last week. The doctor says I'm in great health. I would love to devote all my time to loving you. I'll be with you as long as you want me."

I smiled feeling happier than I have been in a very long time.

12