It's Danielle's Birthday!

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Something clicked in Danielle's head. She finally understood what was happening now, and what had happened over the last two years.

She realized she had to be the one to be strong for both of them. She took Meghan's hands in hers and was not surprised to hear her friend gasp.

"Meghan?"

"Uh... yeah, Danielle?"

"This girl you've had a crush on... it's me, isn't it?"

"Oh god! How... how did you know?"

Danielle couldn't help but smile. "I suspected something was up for a while. I mean, the way you've been staring at me, like you were checking me out, and then quickly looking away like you were worried I'd catch you doing something you shouldn't... sorry, Meggy, but you weren't nearly as subtle as you thought you were!"

Meghan blushed in embarrassment.

"No, it's OK!" Danielle continued. "It's nice, actually, to know you're so interested in me. Anyway, I probably should have realized your feelings a lot sooner, but it wasn't until I saw just now how nervous you were in trying to tell me that I finally knew for sure."

"I'm sorry Dani, I didn't mean to be so creepy! You're right. I've wanted to be more than friends with you for a long time. I had to tell you tonight, I couldn't hide it anymore, it was eating me up inside. But I was so scared..."

"Scared of what?"

"That... that you would hate me..."

Danielle wrapped her arms around Meghan and held her tightly. "No, Meghan, don't say that! I don't hate you and I never will! Best friends forever, no matter what, right?"

"Right," Meghan sighed with no small amount of relief. "Best friends forever, no matter what."

Meghan sniffed. Her sadness started to lift as Danielle wiped away tears from her cheeks. She couldn't believe Danielle was handling this so well.

"I do have to ask you something, if you don't mind," Danielle said.

"No, please do."

"Meghan... why me?"

"You're... you're joking, right?"

"No, I'm not. There are so many pretty girls around campus, I find it hard to believe that you think I'm worthy of crushing on..."

Anger briefly flared in Meghan. 'How dare the girl I'm falling in love with thinks herself unworthy!' she thought.

"Danielle! Listen to me!"

Danielle was taken aback at Meghan's response. "OK," she said meekly.

Meghan calmed down before speaking. "I'm sorry I got mad, it's just that... I really don't like hearing you put yourself down, you know that! You need to stop doing that right now! You are very worthy of my crush! You're smart, funny, kind and you have such a big heart. And you, without a doubt, are a very sexy girl."

"Me? Sexy?"

"Yes you are! Don't sound so surprised! How many times have I told you how pretty you are? Maybe you thought I was just trying to make you feel better, and... OK, that was a big part of it. But I was also telling you honestly and sincerely how I felt. I was telling you what was in my heart, every time. I find you very good-looking, and very, very sexy!"

Danielle experienced another one of those fluttering sensations in her gut. She wondered if, maybe, it meant deep down she was just as attracted to her best friend as she was to her.

Meghan noticed the look her friend had, smiled and decided to test the waters a little.

"What do you think of me?" she asked.

"You know I think the world of you," Danielle replied. "You're so talented, you're always there for me no matter what, you're a lot of fun to be around and you're a great person. I don't know what I'd do without you. And..."

Meghan gave Danielle a nudge when she hesitated. "Go on."

"Well... I know you don't like it whenever I say I wish I looked like you, or I wish I had your boobs... stuff like that. But I do it because you're the best basis of comparison I can think of. Meghan... you are really beautiful."

"Do you mean that?"

"Of course! Just look at you! You're a guy's dream come true."

"And a girl's!" Meghan interjected.

Danielle giggled. "Right, and a girl's! With your blonde hair and great figure... someone would have to be blind not to see that. And I don't think I'm blind. In fact, I... I think I'm maybe becoming attracted to you."

"Oh, Danielle, I like the sound of that!"

"Yeah, I thought you might. But, Meghan, I have to say, I'm pretty sure I'm not the only one. I do remember some of your new friends you introduced me to from the support group you joined. A few of them were pretty good-looking, and they were practically throwing themselves at you. You could have had any one of them, easily. After you and Lori broke up, I wondered how you managed to not have a girlfriend for such a long time."

Meghan took her voice down to a whisper. "Now you know why."

"Yeah," Danielle whispered back. "Now I do."

They smiled at each other even as the sexual tension was rising between them. Meghan took the next step.

"Have you ever thought about it? Being with a girl?"

"I have, a little," Danielle admitted.

"And?" Meghan wiggled her eyebrows suggestively.

Danielle laughed. "Stop that! I can't have a serious conversation with you doing something so silly!"

Meghan smiled, rolled her eyes and laughed. "OK, fine, I'll stop."

"Thank you. Anyway... I guess I've wondered what kissing a girl is like, ever since I overheard you talking to someone once, at some party we were both at. You were telling her that kissing girls is really nice."

"Oh, it is! Us girls are soft and warm and cuddly! We smell so sweet, and we feel really good pressed up against each other."

"That sounds... really nice. But the other stuff... I just don't know. I haven't really pictured anything beyond kissing. Meghan, I don't know the first thing about having sex with another girl."

Meghan smiled at Danielle's awkwardness when it came to sex. It was just so damned cute. "It's not as complicated as you think it is. I learned to think about what feels good to me, and then try to do the same to the other girl. Usually, after a little practice and maybe some small adjustments here or there, it can feel really good for both girls."

Danielle felt heat flow through her. She couldn't speak, so she only nodded.

Meghan knew the time was now. "So... do you think there's a chance that, maybe... you and I..."

Danielle made up her mind, but was now more worried than ever.

"If it was anyone else," she said, "I don't know if I could do it. But with you... I mean, I know you so well..."

Meghan stayed quiet, letting Danielle struggle with her answer. She didn't want to risk pressuring or scaring off her friend, especially when the potential rewards were so great.

Finally, Danielle finished her reply.

"I... I want to try with you," she said. "But..."

"But what?"

"I'm afraid."

"Why?"

"This is all so new to me. There are some things I'm not sure I can do just yet. I'll need a lot of help."

"That's OK. It's natural for you to feel that way. I'll be as helpful and patient with you as you need me to be. We'll take things slow, and I promise... no, I swear, I won't force you to do anything you don't want to."

"Thank you for understanding. I knew you'd be good to me in that way. But I'm also scared that..."

"Scared of what?"

"That I won't be good enough. That I won't be able to please you."

With that, Danielle bowed her head, afraid to look at her friend.

"Dani, look at me."

Slowly, Danielle raised her head and made eye contact with Meghan.

"You will be good enough," Meghan said with reassurance. "You will be able to please me. Not because you've had practice or know exactly what to do, but because it's you. You're the only one I want. Trust me."

The look in Meghan's eyes calmed Danielle down, at least a little. "I'll try."

"I'll help you, Dani. Anything you need. Just ask."

"OK."

"Good. Maybe we could start with a kiss, if that's alright?"

"That sounds nice."

Meghan and Danielle held each other close and looked into each other's eyes. Slowly they leaned forward, until their lips touched. Their first kiss was brief and tentative.

The second one was a little better. The third, even better. The fourth, even better than that.

Soon enough, the two young women were enjoying long, sweet, tender kisses. Both adored the new found sensations of each other's touch, feel and taste.

With extreme effort, Meghan held back from going too fast. Now that it looked like her dream of being with Danielle was going to come true, she was determined not to ruin it by freaking her friend out. She relied on Danielle's cues to know when to pick up the pace. To her delight, Danielle was so far providing the right cue each time.

Danielle was really getting into kissing her friend. Meghan was right, kissing girls was nice.

Actually, scratch that, she soon thought to herself. Kissing Meghan was better than nice. It was fantastic. She was soft, sweet and smelled so nice, just like she said. The experience was so different from kissing guys.

And Meghan clearly knew how to kiss. Danielle's head was spinning, so good were Meghan's kisses. Not only that, but her panties were moistening in a way Danielle had never experienced before from just kissing.

After several minutes Meghan took a chance. She extended her tongue and licked Danielle's lips. By instinct Danielle's mouth opened, and Meghan responded by licking the roof of her friend's mouth. Danielle understood where Meghan was going, and decided she wanted to go there too.

Before long the girls were including tongue kissing into their makeout session. Their passion was rising at a controlled pace, one that Danielle felt comfortable with.

Feeling a little bolder, Meghan placed a hand on one of Danielle's small breasts and gave it a light squeeze. Danielle gasped at the intimate contact. Both girls smiled and giggled a little at her reaction.

"Try it with me," Meghan whispered.

Danielle placed her hand on Meghan's left breast, tested its firmness and felt how hard her nipple was. Both girls sighed happily.

This new erotic sensation felt wonderful to Danielle. In fact, so far the whole experience felt right and natural to her. She wondered briefly why she hadn't thought of doing this before.

"Please, don't stop kissing me," Meghan breathed.

"Oops," Danielle blushed. "Sorry."

"That's OK. You'll learn. I'll teach you."

"Well, then, miss teacher, what's my next lesson?"

The girls smiled over their playful banter. Meghan captured Danielle's lips in another kiss.

Their extended bout of kissing definitely had the desired effect. Both girls became more and more turned on with each passing moment.

Meghan gently laid Danielle down on her back and started kissing her just a little more aggressively. Danielle made a little sound of pleasure, almost like a kitten mewing. Meghan loved that sound more than anything else she had ever heard before in her life. She wanted to hear that sound, and be the reason Danielle made that sound, again and again.

Danielle's hands started to trace down Meghan's back. They briefly landed on her butt, but Danielle's nervous instincts kicked in again and she quickly moved them up higher.

"Don't be afraid," Meghan whispered as she moved her friend's hands further down her body again. "Touch it more."

Danielle pressed her hands deeply into her friend's ass and moaned. It felt so firm and yet so pliant. 'Meghan's body feels so damn good!' Danielle thought to herself.

Meghan reached under Danielle's legs to hold her ass, the one she fantasized about for so long. The reality was much better than the fantasy.

She started grinding herself against Danielle, seeking some contact for her now very aroused pussy. Encouraged by that lead, Danielle did the same. They both cooed with pleasure at the sparks they felt down below.

"You feel really good," Danielle said.

Meghan smiled. "You feel really good too. Can we go to bed now? If you want to, that is."

"OK. I want to."

Meghan let Danielle lead the way, enjoying the chance to watch her best friend's ass sway back and forth.

"You have a really cute butt," Meghan said.

Danielle giggled as she blushed. "Thank you," she said in reply.

They kissed some more once they were in Danielle's bedroom. Meghan felt she could kiss Danielle all night long and well into the next day, but there were other things she hoped they would do, and it seemed she might just get the chance to do them.

"You're so good at kissing," Danielle whispered.

"Thank you," Meghan answered. "And so are you, especially for your first time."

Danielle blushed but said nothing else.

"Dani," Meghan asked, "can you do something for me?"

"Sure."

"I'd really like to see you get undressed."

Danielle was nervous, yet eager to please her friend. She slowly removed her shirt and jeans, revealing a cute, matching set of purple bra and panties. She unhooked the bra and tossed it aside.

Meghan smiled at the sight of Danielle's breasts. They were perfect, small little handfuls, with surprisingly large areolae and puffy nipples.

Heartened by Meghan's smile, Danielle removed her panties and kicked them away. Meghan's mouth watered. Danielle had a beautiful looking pussy, small and tight, with a nicely trimmed bush framing it just right.

"You are so beautiful," Meghan whispered in awe.

"Thank you," said Danielle. She told herself she'd never doubt her friend again when she told her how beautiful she was. The look in Meghan's eyes was all the proof Danielle needed that her friend was telling the truth. Knowing she felt that way was a very wonderful feeling.

"Would you like me to undress now?" Meghan asked.

"Yes, please," Danielle replied.

Meghan's long-sleeved shirt and jeans slowly came off. Her white bra followed soon after. Meghan smiled when Danielle's eyes went wide.

"Wow," Danielle said. "I had an idea, but... Meggy, your boobs are so big!"

Meghan laughed gently and bounced up and down to jiggle her breasts. "Do you like them, Dani?"

Danielle's eyes widened even more. "Yeah, I do."

There was one last, very small, item of clothing to go. Meghan had to peel her panties off. She was so wet the fabric clung to her skin. She watched in amusement at the look on her friend's face.

"Oh, right!" Danielle exclaimed. "I almost forgot!"

"Forgot what?!"

"That you told me you started shaving... everything, down there."

"Oh yeah! I just started a few weeks ago. Do you like?"

"I do, actually."

"Me too. I like the way it feels. It's so smooth and soft."

"Is that... something you think I should do?"

"Only if you want to. You look great as you are. A little bit of hair isn't a bad thing."

"OK. Meghan?"

"Yes, Danielle?"

"What do you want me to do now?"

"Could you lie on your bed for me?"

Danielle climbed on her bed and lay on her back, putting her head on the pillow. Meghan lay on top of her and kissed her for a while, starting at a comfortable place for both of them, before working up the nerve to try something else.

"Dani, you trust me, right?"

"I do."

"Good. Because I want to start kissing you in... other places."

Danielle caught her breath and paused before she softly whispered one word.

"OK."

With that said, Meghan kissed her way down Danielle's neck. She smiled when she heard her friend sigh. Trailing her lips further down, she reached Danielle's small breasts. Meghan massaged them in her hands. She bent forward to take those wonderfully swollen nipples in her mouth, gently licking, sucking, twisting and teasing.

"Oh!" Danielle exclaimed.

"Does that feel good?" Meghan asked.

"Uh-huh." Danielle's voice was small and high-pitched. She was clearly aroused.

Meghan lavished plenty of attention on Danielle's breasts. She couldn't get enough of them. When Danielle whimpered and her lower half began to squirm, though, Meghan took it as a sign it was time to give her friend more.

Danielle gasped at the first of Meghan's butterfly kisses to her inner thighs. The kisses were slowly moving up both legs, until her best friend's face was inches away from her pussy. It made her very horny but it also brought back some of her nervousness.

Meghan was beyond excited by the sight of Danielle's pussy. She marveled at her cute little slit with tight lips made puffy with desire. It was creamy wet and looked delicious, and she wanted to taste it so badly.

Before she dove in, though, she looked up at Danielle. The look on her friend's face gave her pause.

"Are you OK?" Meghan asked.

Danielle fumbled with her words. "Yes... no... I don't know!"

"Don't worry, Dani. You can tell me."

"It's just... I don't know if I look... pretty enough for you down there."

Meghan rushed to reassure Danielle. "Oh, baby! You..."

"Wait! Meggy?"

"Wh-what?"

"Did... did you just call me baby?"

Meghan thought for a minute. "Yeah... I guess I did."

Danielle smiled. "I like that. A lot."

Meghan rarely heard such sweet words. "Well, I'll be sure to call you that more often. Baby!"

After both girls stopped giggling, Meghan continued. "As for your other question, you have nothing to worry about. Your pussy looks so pretty, especially because she's letting me know how turned on you are. And your scent is so sweet and wonderful. Now I just need to know how you taste. If you're OK with that."

Another breathless pause before Meghan barely heard Danielle speak again.

"OK."

Meghan leaned forward, extended her tongue and took her first taste of Danielle's pussy. It was even more perfect than she dreamed.

"Oh god!" Danielle yelled and arched her back.

"Hmmm, I think Dani liked that!" Meghan said in her sexiest voice.

"Oh yes I did, Meggy! Can you do that... ohhh!"

Meghan couldn't wait for Danielle to finish her question, she had to have more. She dove in and licked Dani's pussy, hoping to give her friend pleasure beyond her understanding.

Danielle couldn't believe what was happening. Her best friend in the whole wide world was licking her pussy, and it felt amazing! She had sex with only two guys in her life, and neither of them made her feel this good! She put aside more serious questions of what it all meant for her and her true sexuality later as she didn't want to miss out on the wonderful sensations she was experiencing now.

Meghan focused her attentions on Danielle's tiny pink bud. She flicked Dani's clit repeatedly and sent her into overdrive.

"Oh! Yeah Meghan, that's good. Please don't stop... oh god!"

Danielle's impending orgasm was the most beautiful sight Meghan had ever seen. She was also elated to hear more of Danielle's mews of happiness. Meghan knew she would never tire of those sounds. Her friend was so close now. Just a little more encouragement and she would be there.

"Come on, Dani, baby, cum for me!" she said before resuming her tongue lashing of her friend's, and now lover's, clit.

"OHHHHH MY GOD MEGGYYYYYY!!"

Danielle grabbed fistfuls of bedsheet and her hips lifted in the air as her orgasm powered through her. The incredible bliss of the moment seemed to go on and on until she wondered if it would ever end. Her body finally relaxed and she came down from her high with an appreciation of the talents her best friend possessed in giving another girl great sexual pleasure.

Meghan lapped up as much of Danielle's juices as she could before she settled down next to her. She gave her friend gentle kisses all over her face and lips while she regained strength.

Danielle responded to one of the kisses, asking, "Is that what I taste like?"

"Yes," Meghan replied. "It is. Now you know how sweet you are."

Danielle held Meghan close and gave her a big kiss.

"Meghan, thank you! That was... you were... no, you ARE incredible. I've never had an orgasm that big before! I never knew sex could feel so good."

"I'm thrilled you enjoyed it so much, Danielle. I loved watching you cum and knowing you were getting so much pleasure, it was so sexy."