It's Danielle's Birthday!

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Danielle blushed at Meghan's compliment. It only made her feel worse for what she was about to say.

"Meggy?"

"Yes, Dani?"

"I want to make you feel good too... but, I... don't know if I can."

"You don't have to do anything for me, you know."

"No, please! I want to! It's not fair to you to not get anything in return after you made me feel so good. It's just... I've never thought about licking another girl's pussy before and I'm not sure I'm ready to do it and if I try I'm worried I'll be terrible at it..."

"Shhh, baby. It's OK. I can wait on that if you're not ready. For now, I think there is something you can try and do for me, if you want."

"What is it? Please tell me!"

"Can you start by licking two fingers on your hand and making them wet?"

Danielle wasn't exactly sure where Meghan was going with this, but she did as she was asked.

"That looks hot, Dani! OK, now try putting those wet fingers inside my pussy."

Meghan spread her legs and invited Danielle to lie between them. Danielle thought Meghan looked so pretty like that, especially with her being shaved completely smooth. She made sure her fingers were nice and wet and watched in awe as she ever so slowly slid them inside the lovely, tight pussy of her friend, lover and now teacher in the ways of girl-girl sex.

"Yeah," Meghan breathed. "Just like that... mmmm, that feels nice."

"Am I doing it right so far?"

"Definitely. Now slide them back and forth, not too fast yet, just nice and easy, OK?"

As Danielle did so she watched Meghan's face closely. Meghan smiled and sighed happily so Danielle figured she must be doing something right. She felt a mixture of disappointment with herself for not feeling ready to do exactly what Meghan did, and relief that her friend understood and still gave her a chance to give back. In any case Danielle hoped Meghan would get enough pleasure out of what she was doing.

"Oh yes, that's good!" Meghan cried. "A little faster, please?"

Meghan moaned as Danielle complied with her wish. She had been completely truthful about being fine with just pleasing her friend tonight. She didn't expect Dani to do anything in return so this was a pleasant surprise. It gave Meghan hope that maybe her friend would be willing to make this more than just a one-off.

"That feels so good!" Meghan exclaimed.

"I'm glad I can make you feel good too," Danielle replied.

"Dani? Can you do something else for me, baby?"

"Yes. Tell me what you need."

"Give me your other hand for a minute."

Danielle reached her free hand forward and Meghan licked two of her fingers. Danielle gasped. Watching Meghan do this was so erotic.

"Does that look hot, baby?"

"Yeah, it sure does."

"Good. Now, can you use these fingers to rub my clit?"

Danielle saw Meghan's small pink knot, it was just emerging from its hood. 'Of course,' Danielle thought. 'Just like Meggy said, think about what I like and then do the same to her.' It wasn't exactly the same, but close enough, she supposed.

She placed her wet fingers on Meghan's clit and stroked it in a circular motion. It felt a bit awkward to have both hands performing different motions, but she tried her best to not lose her rhythm.

And it seemed to be working.

"Yes, Dani, baby!" Meghan said. "You're doing me so good!"

Danielle felt a swell of almost territorial pride. 'I'm making Meghan feel good!' her inner voice shouted. 'Me, and no one else!' She stared at her new lover and teasingly licked her lips.

Meghan almost came on the spot. As cute and sexy as Danielle was just a short time ago, when she was skittish about lesbian sex and worried she wouldn't perform well, this new signal of confidence looked even hotter.

Danielle moved her hands even faster and watched with fascination as Meghan sped towards her climax.

"Yes yes yes yes..." Meghan repeated the word like a chant. She took a deep breath, let out a loud groan and shuddered as she came. Danielle struggled to keep her hand movements going but she gamely rode out Meghan's orgasm, stopping only when her friend's pleasure did.

"Wow!" Meghan exclaimed. "That was awesome!"

"Was it really that good?" Danielle asked.

"It was. Especially because it was you, baby."

Danielle melted at Meghan's words. She lay on top of her friend, and the two girls shared many sweet loving kisses.

Meghan looked directly into Danielle's eyes as she readied herself to inquire about their future.

"Dani?"

"Yes, Meggy?"

"I really loved what we did tonight, and I really want to do it again and again. I hope we can grow to be even more than friends. But if you decide tomorrow that's not what you want, I'll understand and accept your decision. And I'll still love you as a friend, and that will never, ever change."

"I love you as a friend too, and I always will. Tonight you made me feel so sexy and wanted, and I'm glad you let me try to make you feel good, too. I'm still nervous about a lot of things, but I trust you, and I want to try being more than friends with you too."

"Thank you," Meghan softly cried. Danielle kissed Meghan's cheeks, taking her tears away. The two best friends and now lovers shared more gentle lip locks to seal their new deal.

"Besides," Danielle continued, "I need a good teacher. I have so much more to learn about how to make you cum, and about how you'll make me cum!"

"Mmmm," Meghan purred, "I'll definitely do that! I'll be the best teacher ever, baby! Will you be my best student?"

"I sure will! Can I ask you for one more thing?"

"Anything you want."

"Can you stay with me tonight? I want to cuddle with you in bed as we fall asleep."

"Baby, I'd love nothing more."

Danielle spooned her smaller frame into Meghan's taller one. Meghan wrapped her arm around Danielle and kissed the back of her head.

"Good night, Danielle," she said.

"Good night, Meghan," Danielle replied.

Danielle loved the way Meghan's soft, warm body felt pressed up against her own. Remembering that next week was her friend's birthday, she thought about possibilities for gift ideas.

She then closed her eyes and smiled.

Danielle already knew one gift she was going to give Meghan. It was a gift that couldn't be found at any store.