All Comments on 'Its Eyes Are for the Stars Ch. 04'

by dreamsofbirds

Sort by:
  • 20 Comments
willieonewillieonealmost 11 years ago
Oh for F.... sake!

You are driving me crazy, how could you stop there! I want our sassy Aislyn back home where she belongs and our original mated pair back together this dragging it out is stressing me out! lol Next chapter soon please!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Ah Zach.

I was thinking that Zach deserves to have trouble claiming his mate as payback for his despicable actions. But what he did to Aislyn and the fallout for Santana can't be atoned for by anything he does or suffers through. Looking forward to the next chapter, hope Santana is in it.

hisangelbeautyhisangelbeautyalmost 11 years ago

Wow I almost feel bad for Zach, someone needs to smack him what he did was selfish.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago

D**m man, I must say you got this story on edge and you know what your doing, don't keep us waiting to long now

lesyeuxnoirslesyeuxnoirsalmost 11 years ago
Great

I'm so glad you kept it to the main characters just about. Still disappointed about Santana and Alex not being in this one though. I hope they get the majority of the next chapter

Overall I enjoyed this chapter, but its too PG. This is literotica, and the eroticness has been weak. I'm anxious for the next chaoter.

MmmLusciousMeMmmLusciousMeover 10 years ago
Awesome story

Please continue with this story. I can't wait to hear about Aislyn reuniting with her family and meeting Delta. Also hope Alex and Santana reconnect! Please don't make me wait too much longer for the next chapter!

transrmutransrmuover 10 years ago
will there be anymore ch

on this story :( i been checking very day but still nothing :( just wanna know if this story will continue please let us all know soon

katgoddess1katgoddess1over 10 years ago

Well, what did he expect her to say? Especially when he interrupted her seducing her mate for the first time. He knew that what he was doing was wrong even before he met Simone. He took advantage of Aislyn and now he will have to face the consequences, on top of trying to figure out how to win his human mate.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Please write more...

This is too good to just leave it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Please continue your story

Waiting for the next chapter

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Let us know if you continue this.

I check your biography page and this story quarterly in the hopes of a new chapter or info on the story being either published or on another site. Please keep us posted.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Continuing this great series.

It's been awhile since you've added to this series. This story/series is awesome. I love the characters and the story line has me on the edge. I was sad when I got to the last entry because there's still a lot of story left open. So with that being said, please, please, please continue the series. I'm excited to see what's next for all characters.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
More please

This is a wonderful dreadful story. Could you please finish it?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
waiting patiently

I'm waiting patiently, for the next installment. Please don't leave us in suspence...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
sighn....

Getting older just waiting for the next chapter I love this story its sad you haven't undated in a while....

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
I've been waiting, too

I just finished, for the second time. Love the story, wish I had more to read. Can't imagine all these characters are absent from your mind. There has to be at least one that is letting you know they're ready... But, I'll wait with everyone else. Hmmm!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
I hate you

I absolutely abhor you for writing something this good....and then disappearing into thin air.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

Please finish writing something about santana n Alex....Im dying to see how this ends!!

chocoqueenchocoqueenabout 8 years ago
What The Actual..

Fuck! How dare you write a beautiful story and not finish it!!! Make me fall in love with these characters and RIP them from my heart all in the same day! I detest you, you're a disgrace to all of the writing world, but please come back! I need closure!

Elkhorn1959Elkhorn1959over 3 years ago
Wow

I read through the entire series in one sitting. I really like the concept and the story line. Looking forward to reading more.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous