All Comments on 'Its Eyes Are for the Stars'

by dreamsofbirds

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
hisangelbeautyhisangelbeautyalmost 11 years ago
Yay

Nice update, I am so glad Aislyn is alive, not sure how she became Zach's world but yay!!! more please

KinnReaderKinnReaderalmost 11 years ago
YAY CANT WAIT FOR THE NEXT ONE!!!

This is great i really hope that zach gets over his selfishness and brings her back home. Its horrible how he is treating santana and hopefully he will be better when she returns.! thanks for your great story cant wait for the next chapter!!

browneyes213browneyes213almost 11 years ago
Woah

Waaaaaaait, I thought aislyns mate was that man from the clinic? Confused? Oh we'll I'm totally happy that she's alive :) hope there's an explanation of how she survived :) looking forward to the new chapter!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
excited and confused

So its Aislyn, that's still alive?....

I thought she already had a mate though that was in that cage. Not Zach.....

dreamsofbirdsdreamsofbirdsalmost 11 years agoAuthor
confusion

You're all right. Aislyn does already have a mate but she doesn't remember that. It's never once said that she and Zach are mates. They bonded in a moment when both were lost.I hope this helps.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
wow

So the sistrr still lives.

Good twist.

willieonewillieonealmost 11 years ago
What a selfish mongrel!

I also believe that Zach is being way to selfish by not telling her the truth and bringing her home. He must know that she found her mate just before being shot and know she is NOT his! What a selfish arse he turned out to be! I hope Alex comes to his senses before she leaves him and heads back to the home she grew up in! Please post the next chapter soon!

MsTaylorMsTayloralmost 11 years ago

Can't wait to read more!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago

I am sooo happy that you are writi a part 2 . I hate the way Alex is treating Santana . I feel like she should just leave if he doesn't want her . He isn't even around now so leaving on her own shouldn't be so different. I can't believe the sister is still alive. Can't wait for the next chapter !!!!!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago

Any updates on the next chapter? :)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago

I can feel Ana's pain...and it makes me real sad :'(

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
So sad

So sad about Santana and Alex they did have an incredibly strong love its a lil disappointing that itd be broken like this. He still cares but the fact that he has to strain to send her love or even talk to her hurts as a reader and cheerleader for these couples. Also Zach is being a little selfish, he needs to tell Anna/Aislyn who she is and go back with her she'll be upset but she'll get over it once she has her family back and Zach with her.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
hey

Good start to a good ending

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous