It's Fabulous

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
mitchawa
mitchawa
251 Followers

He was gone.

She opened her eyes. Puzz was rolling a condom down his glorious shaft. She smiled, "I can't get over how much I like looking at you, at your cock. What do you want me to do?"

"I'll tell you what to do. Are you ready?"

"Isn't it a little late for a condom?" She spread her legs.

"It may be, but I hope not. I don't want you to get pregnant."

"I don't either, but I won't mind if it's your baby."

"You are crazy, but I want you again. Puzz climbed between Stacy's legs, picked them up, and put them on his shoulders.

"What are you doing?"

"I want to kiss you, suck on your tits, and watch them move while I'm fucking you. I like a lot of different sensations, but I want to please you as I please myself." He leaned forward with his cock on her slit, kissed her at the same time he fondled her breasts, and slid his shaft up and down her wet opening. All three motions lasted a long time.

"Oh, I love what you're doing to me, but I want your dick in me."

"Patience Stacy Patience. He stared at her gorgeous face and boobs with nipples pointing straight up. He dropped his mouth to her breast, taking an areola and teat in his lips. His tongue never stopped moving, and he gently pinched her other nub.

"Oh god, that feels so good."

He shifted to the other breast sucking, licking, and nipping her nubs. His stomach and ass muscles moved his cock faster up and down her slit, each stroke touched her clit on the way up and back. He changed tits again. Her nipples were always being stimulated.

"Oh, oh Puzz. You're driving me crazy."

"I..., I..., am..."

He pushed his cock into her with one swift plunge.

"Aaaugh!" Her groan was loud, and her body writhed under his pumping shaft.

His ass in a constant motion moved at a steady pace. He stopped, ground the tip of his shaft into the bottom of her tunnel. "Give me a breast." With a firm hold on her areola and nipple, he sucked as though her elongated teat was a straw.

Stacy moaned, clenching her inner lips tight around him.

He pushed her breast in and out, from side to side, in circles, in both directions. He did the same with her other breast. His penal grinding into her continued. Rising on his hands, he said, "Use your finger on your pussy and clit."

"What?"

"Masturbate for me. I think you'll enjoy another orgasm. Puzz slowly pumped back and forth, staring at her beautiful face and the swash and backwash of her melons.

Her breathing increased at a regular rate, she sighed, she moaned, she moved her hips from side to side and in circles. "Oh, oh, I'm so close."

"Finish yourself, Come for you and for me! He gave her short, hard strokes.

"Un, uh, uh, oooooah, yes, yes, yes! Give me that terrific cock."

He laid his weight on her body, lifted her shoulders widening her opening. His lips covered hers and his tongue engaged hers in a duel. Plowing hard and fast into her, he stopped and ground the crown of his cock into the bottom of her tube.

She moaned, "Aaaugh!"

Ever so slowly, he withdrew to his tip and reentered. He slid in and out. Without stopping, he rose on his forearms to smile, stare into her eyes, and to observe her facial expressions.

She was intense, looked grim, concentrating on his shaft. Her facial expression turned to a smile of enjoyment.

"When are you going to come?"

"Are you uncomfortable?"

"Yes, my legs and back hurt."

"Slowly lower your legs beside mine."

She did giving a sigh of relief when her legs were more comfortable.

He remained buried deep in her tunnel. "Are you okay?"

"Yes, thanks for the break.

"Finger your clit and give me a tit."

One hand slid between them to her sweet spot, and the other lifted a breast to his mouth.

He kissed, licked, nipped, and sucked her teats with passion. He pushed his cock as deep into her as he could.

"Do all men last this long?" She asked.

"I don't know other men, but I'm not ready to come yet." Puzz rutted at the bottom of her tube.

"Okay, I going to come for myself. I'm assuming you're going to do something other than press that fantastic cock of yours deeper into me?"

"I, though, you'd never ask?" Puzz said. He raised onto his hands to look at her eager face and slightly waving breasts. He withdrew to his tip, stopped, and slammed into her. Over and over, over and over and over he drove his cock into her magic walls. They massaged his length like a professional masseuse. It was wonderful.

Stacy moaned at each down stroke.

He watched her upper body turned from pink to red, her breasts surging back and forth in sync with his thrusts.

Her moaning became louder and louder until she screamed climaxing again.

He continued stroking her through her screams. Her reactions motivated him to move his ass until he noticed the feeling of a coming ejaculation.

"Puzz, give it to me. I want to feel you come."

"Patience, Stacy, patience." Like a machine, he continued to plow her field. Finally, after a long time, he plunged into her five, four, three, two, one time and his cock poured forth spurt after spurt of cum into the condom. He humped her until he became flaccid and slipped from her with a mass of their combined fluids.

Tracy lay in a swamp of sweat and cum.

Slowly their breathing and heart rates returned to normal.

"That's the best fuck, I've ever had," he said.

She rolled to him, her breasts in his face.

"If you leave those tits there you may have an even better fuck. Puzz pushed his face between Stacy's breasts and snuggled.

She pulled him tight to her breasts giving a sigh due to the aftereffects and the feeling of his beard pricking her tits "Are we really going to spend the day naked and screwing."

"Not all day. We need to shower, have lunch, remake the bed, and then I'm going to have you fuck me until I can't get it up." He kissed both nipples, before following her to the bathroom. His dick began to rise because of her sexy walk and the sight of the edges of her breasts bouncing as she walked.

He gave her a toothbrush as he adjusted the water in the shower. When the water was acceptable, he stepped toward the eighteen-year-old.

Stacy came holding her breasts in her hands, they stood proudly and at attention.

He sprayed her body with body lotion on her uplifted breasts, turned her around, and added soap to her back and bottom. The lotion bottle hit the floor as his arms reached around her, and his hands cupping her breasts.

She giggled, "That's not fair."

"Who said anything about being fair?" He fondled her tits rubbing his soap filled hand to strum one teat and roll the other between his forefinger and thumb.

She leaned back against him, her hand searching for his cock.

"Be careful there, or you might miss brunch."

"I wouldn't mind missing food if it meant you'd be fucking me."

"I'm sorry, you're going to have to wait," he said.

They dried each other slowly and padded naked to the kitchen. They kissed with wet sloppy mouths.

* * *

Puzz had her sit in a chair with a cushion, while he prepared coffee, O. J., Cream Brulee scrambled eggs and toast.

As he cooked, Stacy watched his every move. She'd never seen a nude man in the kitchen. His cock was limp but could grow so large and hard. Ever since she was young, she was curious about anatomy, but especially the male body. However, she's only seen pictures, in books, in sex education classes, in health classes, in books, and on porn sites. Puzz's cock was beautiful. When turgid, it was long, thick, and has a slight concave shape. The head was light rosy, a lighter pink was below the crown, the result of circumcision, to the darker pink shaft lined with large meandering blue veins, and slightly concave in shape. When it penetrated her and sliding in and out of her wanton pussy, it was perfect.

She'd never raped a man before and didn't expect anything unusual, but his cock was a lightening rod. She was jolted by an electrical shock each time he bottomed out, and the length of his shape felt like it was corrugated. Each stroke was abrasive and gave her a workout both in her mind and in her walls. It was pure ecstasy as she thrust back at him every time. She was in an almost a consist state of orgasmic pleasure.

Puzz brought the food to the table. He kissed her, set the plates and glasses down, and sat down beside her. "Enjoy your meal, but eat quickly, because we're going to go shopping."

"Shopping?" She looked puzzles.

He laughed, "You have short-term memory loss. I told you our shopping was going to be spent in bed. It seemed to me you enjoyed yourself. Am I right?"

"I've never had a better time in my life. I'll hurry." She reached to his lap and fondled his staff which began to rise.

"Stacy, stop, or I won't be able to finish my food."

She downed the O.J., spread butter and jelly on the toast, and took a bite of the eggs. "Yum, the eggs are incredible. I've never tasted better.

Puzz smiled and ogled her as she ate and drank. "Thanks but don't talk, I'm ready to feast on other kinds of food."

As soon as they finished eating, they walked hand in hand toward the bedroom.

Stacy's phone rang.

"I'd better at least look to see who's calling." She picked up her cell phone, "It's my mother. I'd better answer."

"Okay," Puzz said, "but don't take long." He continued to the bedroom.

"Hello, mother." She listened for several minutes.

"Mother, I am shopping with Samantha." She was silent for a moment.

"Why you at her house?" She sat on a chair.

"Samantha told you what?" Tears came to her eyes and ran down her cheeks.

"Okay, okay, I'll be home as soon as I can. Yes, about twenty minutes."

Puzz was standing at the door. "What is it?"

"My mother went to Samantha's house and found her in bed recovering from a hangover. Samantha told her an older man said he was taking me to his house to recover from being molested and from drinking too much. I've got to go."

"Okay, hurry and get dressed. I can't take you home, but I can get you to a place where I can get you a cab." Puzz said, leading her to his utility room and removing her clothes. "Get dressed so we can leave."

"Puzz, I'm so sorry my mother found out." She dressed.

"Damn, and God damn," he said, "if your mother finds out who I am and that we've had sex, I could be-be in big trouble."

"Puzz, I won't tell. I'll never tell we made love or that it was you."

"I don't think you will but what about your friends?"

"I'll talk with them, so they won't tell my mother who you are?"

"I guess, I'll have to take a chance on your girlfriends won't talk." He pulled her to his side, I'm going to miss the rest of our shopping trip."

"So am I. Having sex with you would be more pleasant that talking with my parents."

Puzz stopped at a hotel, hailed a cab, gave her money, and kissed her. "Call me when you can." He stood at the curb and watched the taxi drive away. He was sexually satisfied but worried that his reputation would be ruined.

To be continued

mitchawa
mitchawa
251 Followers
12