All Comments on 'It's For Charity'

by Tomsparty

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
Another Gem From Tom

Tom, thanks for the care you take in writing these. I do feel sorry for the poor guy. The whole story is about his humiliation, but really, he must be pretty extraordinary to look so pretty alluring in a dress and wig.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
set up

Fuckin' bitch had to take advantage of a sweet guy who would be more than happy to to be with her.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
A bit to immature and unrealistic to be of interes

I did manage to read it all despite its awkward construction.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
Very hard to read

I really don't care for this style of writing. Maybe if you went with a narrative it would have been better, but this style with the "you do this and you do that" just doesn't work for me.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
started off good

It really did start off really nice. When the skank told him to cut through the park, I was thinking "Don't do it!!!". It's interesting that they call him gay, when it's Liam that wants to rape guys. The only good ending would be to buy a pistol (with suppressor) and shoot the homos in the dick, then 'Shirley' should get one in the spine (to leave her paralyzed below the waist) and a few into Jill, but not fatal ... gotta make them suffer.

GrrrreatImaginationGrrrreatImaginationabout 6 years ago
Title? No idea how to title this.

You do have a good style of writing, for the most part. I was so distracted by the anticipation of something awful happening, that I can't recall more details. That fact is a testimony to the foreshadowing you wrote into the story. Nice work.

You've straddled the fence between TS&CD and NC/R categories. Non-consensual sex is still rape even if the victim cums. Not a shred of compassion shown this poor CD. In his place, I think I'd have taken my chances on a dash out of the park.

The story-telling was good. Really was. It was just such a painful story.

Tootight1Tootight1about 5 years ago
Good story?

Yes and no. There is only one way to deal with Bullies. All three would pay a very dear price, including Jill. I think I can come up with a way to get them apart, one on one. Stun them, drug them, whatever, and cut off their dicks. Keep them tied to a tree to bleed out. Take their dicks to Jill, and ram them down her throat, then cut her with 1000 cuts. Bullies need to be punished, and at their age it's too late to teach, it's time to pay.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous