It's Good To Be Home

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Pamsbored
Pamsbored
28 Followers

All of a sudden I didn't think of her as my aunt any more. I leaned my head all the way back and looked up at her. She bent down and kissed me full on the lips. "C'mon," she said. "These kitchen chairs aren't very comfortable." She took my hand and led me into the living room where she fell onto the couch, taking me down with her. Our soft kisses became more and more passionate but neither one of us were in a very comfortable position. Lorena pushed me upward and I sat on her thighs before I stood with one foot on the floor, giving her room to get out from under me and into a kneeling position on the couch cushion. Without pausing, she pulled my sweatshirt over my head and I unhooked my bra and tossed it onto the coffee table. She cupped mybreasts in both hands and massaged my now taut nipples with her thumbs. The sensation was enough to really get my juices flowing and Lorena must have known it. She stood up and quickly stripped down to her powder blue panties. Taking my hands, she pulled me to a standing position and before I knew it my cutoffs were down around my ankles.

Any idea of any foreplay had gone out the window as her hand went right to the crotch of my wet panties and she lowered me back onto the couch. She fell to her knees and pushed my legs apart and before I knew it her lips and tongue were working on my silk covered pussy. I had never felt anything like this before and I threw my legs over her shoulders and raised myself on my elbows, trying to give her better access and me a better view of her greedy mouth as it engulfed my hot twat.

"OH FUCK" I shouted. "Don't stop!"

Lorena backed off and pulled my panties down over my legs. She turned them inside out and, leaning forward, stuffed the soaked crotch into my mouth. "Here, enjoy it with me," she whispered as her tongue found its way back onto my swollen clitty. I twisted and squirmed under the immense pleasure I was receiving. She hit all the right spots but then, I guess it would take another woman to know where all those good spots were. The tip of her tongue would trace a path from my ass hole all the way up to my clit. I pinched my nipples and sucked hard on the crotch of my used panties, adding even more to my lusty excitement.

My head fell back and I knew I would be cumming soon. Lorena stopped her oral action and, through my half opened eyes, I watched her stand up and remove her panties. She held them to her nose and took a deep breath before discarding them and climbing onto the couch. With one foot on the cushion and the other on top the back rest, she took my panties from my mouth and straddled me. "Now it's your turn," she said with a smile and lowered her shaved pussy onto my waiting mouth.

She spread her pussy lips with both hands and I my tongue eagerly went straight to her clit. The sweet smell of sex filled my senses and the slurping sound of my mouth on her drooling cunt only had me wanting for more. I took the middle finger of my right hand and eased it into her wetness leaving my index finger to massage her puckered ass.

I guessed I could hit all the right spots too. "Oh Yea," she moaned. "Right there." Lorena paused for a moment and I looked up with one eye to see her biting her lower lip with an almost painful expression on her face. I thought she was going to cum so my licking got faster and my finger fucking harder. "Oh, you little slut," she murmured. "Fu... Fu..." Her words became inaudible. "Gimme me that...," was about all I could make out before she started shaking and I thought she was going to fall behind the couch. I held her thighs and forced her down until she came to rest on her knees between my legs.

"Oh fuck," she repeated in between each heavy breath. I almost thought I could cum just watching her but I knew that wouldn't be enough. Lorena knew it too and she looked me square in the eyes. With a mischievous smile, she tunnelled two of her fingers deep into my vagina. I couldn't take my eyes off her as two fingers were replaced with three and the pace of her fucking me quickened. My head fell back and I closed my eyes.

Her thumb was now firmly planted on my ripe clit as her fingers ploughed deep in my nasty hole. With my left hand I firmly clutched the couch pillow behind my head while squeezing my tits with my right. Through squinted eyes I could see the determined look on my aunt's face as she diligently worked between my legs until my moment had come. Like the proverbial ton of bricks it hit me. I clinched my teeth as my stomach tightened. "OH FUCK," I shouted over and over. My hands flailed in the air, looking for something to grab hold of as the lusty sensation rushed through my body.

"Oh, you little slut," came my aunt's words. You like a good fuck, don't you?"

She withdrew her cum covered fingers and placed them in my open mouth. "Here, taste how good it is," she whispered as I cleaned the fresh honey from each digit.

We stayed in each other's arms for quite some time before looking around for our clothes. Lorena found my panties under the coffee table and gently applied the crotch to my still wet pussy. "You better put these in the laundry for your father to find," she laughed.

"Do you think he'll go looking?" I queried.

"He has in the past. Why would he stop now?" she answered and looked around the room. "Well, it looks like I got everything."

I thanked her for the flowers and she told me to have my father call her when he got home on Sunday. I said I would and I watched her drive away. I couldn't get my dad out of my mind. Watching him fuck my aunt, listening to Lorena's stories of how horny he gets and then finding out that he uses my panties to get off, kept me wet all weekend. On Sunday I got together all the laundry I could find, including some clean shirts that had been in my drawer and placed then at the foot of the stairs by the laundry room. I put my panties right on top and half covered them, not to make it too obvious I wanted him to find them.

Dad got home around five o'clock on Sunday with a big bucket of chicken, which he knows I love. We talked about the Expo and he said he shot a lot of video that he wanted to get onto his computer and edit. He also got two more clients and called his buyer to tell him about it. He also told him he wouldn't be in until Tuesday.

"You're not going in tomorrow?" I asked.

"Ah,no." he mumbled. "I want to get together with your aunt and see if she can make sense of all this stuff I collected."

"Oh! she wanted you to call her when you got home."

"Did she call earlier?"

"No. She came by Friday and gave me those flowers because she missed my graduation."

Dad hung his head. "I think she's mad at me but I really thought she'd be working and wouldn't want to go."

I just smiled. "I think she'll get over it, dad."

Dad called Lorena while I sat on the living room couch. It was hard to hear what my dad was saying. He kept turning away and whispering and several times I thought he was rubbing his dick through his pants. "I'll see you tomorrow," were his final words and he came into the living room with that flushed look. "She said she could help me out tomorrow."

"Well, she's a good helper," I told him.

Dad and I got his video equipment and several boxes down into the den where we stacked them neatly next to his desk. On the way back up we passed the laundry basket. "Oh, the laundry. Oh well, I can get to that tomorrow. It's only nine thirty but I think I'll go to bed. I'm tired from staring at my computer all day," I told dad.

"I've got some things to go through down stairs but I'll most likely head in early myself."

I bid him good night, kissed his cheek and went to my bedroom. There I opened the window and waited for the light in the den to go on. I must have waited a good half hour and was getting disappointed thinking he might have gone to bed. Finally the light appeared on the shrubs and I made my way out to the back yard. I knew if my Aunt Lorena had been able to see me then certainly dad could too so I stayed back out of the light.

Dad was walking around the room in his boxers and a t-shirt. He paused every so often and looked at the wall at the far end of the room. That's where the TV was located but I couldn't see it from where I was. Something good must have been on as he rubbed his crotch through his shorts while watching. He then grabbed the remote from his desk, I assumed to put it on pause, and threw it on the couch before leaving the room. On his return he had two pairs of my panties that he placed on the back of the couch. He rid himself of his boxers and, propping up a pillow, made himself comfortable.

After starting the video again it didn't take dad long to produce a full blown hard-on. He gently stroked his shaft using only his thumb and forefinger but as time went on he added a second and third digit until his entire hand surrounded his swollen member. His right hand worked faster as his left hand reached down and gently fondled his balls. At this point I wished I could see the TV screen to know just what was the cause of his excitement. He paused several times and gazed at his cock before starting his jacking action again. He would rotate his left hand over his inflated knob and raise his hips before lowering himself and returning his attention to his balls.

"What was going through his head?" I thought to myself. Was he thinking of Lorena, my mom, ME? I wanted to read his mind. What do guys think about when they masturbate? I'll probably never know. Those questions don't usually present themselves at the breakfast table. Dad continued his jacking and I continued to get wetter.

Then he stopped. He squeezed his shaft hard and ran his left index finger over the tip to retrieve, what I assumed was, a few drops of pre-cum. He then licked his finger and went back for more. "How fucking hot is this?" I thought. I enjoy tasting myself when I masturbate but I never thought about a guy doing it. Then again... why not?

This "feeding the taste buds" was repeated many times before dad took the remote and paused the video. He sat up slightly, readjusted the pillow and took my panties from the back of the couch. One at a time he held them up and, turning them inside out, gave them close examination. He threw one pair over his excited tool and, holding the other by the waist band, lowered the stained crotch onto his lips, applying several kisses before engulfing the entire crotch panel in his mouth. His attention then returned to his hardness where he jacked his panty wrapped meat even harder. His free hand hit the remote and started the video once again and whatever was on the screen sent his hips thrusting up and down.

I thought I had seen it all as my fluids flowed freely from my cunny. But then he got up from the couch and walked over to his desk where he dropped out of sight for a second. He then came into view holding a picture frame. I knew that the only picture on his desk was my high school picture and this had me puzzled... but not for long.

With my panties still in his mouth, he placed my picture on the coffee table. He straddled the table and started jacking his cock harder than ever. His eyes went from the TV to my photo three or four times until his head tossed back and then pitched forward and a huge release of cum burst forth. Dad aimed his cumming dick down and proceeded to cover my picture with his warm, creamy load. If my eyes had opened any wider they would have fallen into the window well.

Spurt after spurt shot from his excited manhood until there was no more to give. A huge string of cum connected his cum hole to my jism covered face. He squeezed out the remaining drops before picking up the photo. Then, taking my panties from his mouth, he wiped them through the huge puddle of sperm, making sure the crotch was well soaked. His tongue then went to work cleaning the cotton panel, making sure he didn't miss a drop.

Dad turned off the TV and sat on the couch for a few minutes. Finally, with the look of lust still in his eyes, he returned the photo to the desk, grabbed my panties and shut off the light.

I managed to make my way to the open window and through to my bed where I remained face down trying to calm myself. "Boy, if I was ever caught I don't know what I'd do," I thought to myself as my breathing started returning to normal.

I stripped out of my clothes and threw them on the floor. Rolling onto my stomach, I stuffed my wet panty crotch into my mouth and went to work on my ripe clit, all the while thinking what dad's reaction might be if he was watching me. I wanted to feel what he felt. I wanted to taste what he tasted as I sucked on the crotch my own panties. "Fuck me daddy. Fuck your little girl's cunt," I repeated over and over until I brought myself to an intense orgasm. I buried my face in my pillow so my moans of ecstasy couldn't be heard yet, in the back of my head, I wished they were.

I got up the next morning as my dad was just getting out of the shower. "Good morning," he spoke as I ran in the bathroom behind him.

"Hi dad, I'll be right out."

When I got to the kitchen dad was already into his bowl of morning Corn Flakes. I poked around for something to eat but all I could find was an apple and two slices of toast. "Maybe I'll do some food shopping today."

"I'll leave some money for you in case..." Dad was interrupted by the ringing of the telephone.

I could tell it was Aunt Lorena and by the sound of dad's voice something was serious. They talked for a bit before dad said he'd be there in forty five minutes and hung up.

"Your grandmother took a fall and it looks like she broke her ankle. How bad I don't know but your aunt is flying down to help her out for a few days. I'm going to drive her to the airport," he told me while rushing to the bedroom to get dressed. Dad was out the door in under fifteen minutes and I sat at the kitchen table hoping my grandma would be alright.

I cleaned up the kitchen then went over the stairs to get my laundry into the wash. The dampness of my panties brought back all the memories of my dad's activities the night before and that feeling of sexual lust started to permeate my body. I got the wash started but before I reached the stairs I thought I'd check out the den. I opened the door and there was the remote still resting on the couch and my high school picture was face up on his desk. I stopped and made a mental note of the room so that when I left nothing would be out of place.

I had never gone through my dad's stuff and I knew he'd kill me if he found out I was tampering but curiosity had the best of me now. My picture was streaked with dry cum and I had to know what was going through his mind when he painted my face with his spunk.

I fixed my eyes on the TV. The disc was still loaded and I grabbed the remote. Right away I noticed it was a video that my dad had shot and boy, was it dull. For the first minute there was nothing but an image of the empty couch but then my dad's bare ass walked onto the scene and sat down. He started jerking off then he'd stand up and move closer to the camera until his fat hard-on filled the screen. This back and forth action repeated several times and the camera would stop and start until close up of his cock appeared. He jerked his cock until a thick, creamy load released into his hand.

There were several scenes like this but things really got interesting when on came a shot of my aunt sitting naked on the couch. She was laughing and waved to the camera until dad entered the scene and filled her mouth with his hard manhood.

Lorena fondled his balls as she sucked away at dad's meat. Then dad walked over to the camera and hand held it while taking it back to the couch. It was obvious that this video hadn't been edited as I had to watch a lot of visual confusion in between shots.

Dad was now shooting close-ups of Lorena's mouth as she gave his cock a good workout. She opened her mouth just in time to receive a good load which she spent some time showing off to the camera. Immediately the scene changed to a close shot of dad's cock buried deep in Lorena's bald pussy. It was pumping fast and hard until he pulled out and covered her with his cum. There were a few more scenes like this all ending with my dad blowing his load. Some were taken by my aunt and showed him jerking off from different angles.

Toward the end there was dad fucking my aunt from several angles and the last shot showed a cum covered dick cumming inside her. The video went off and came right back on with shots of Lorena's pussy oozing a goodly amount of my dad's hot load. He held the camera with one hand while spreading her wet pussy lips with the other, getting good views of her freshly fucked cunt until her fingers replaced his and she spread her pussy wide. As she pushed more jism from her hole she would scoop it with her fingers and show it to the camera lens. Over and over she repeated this scene, rubbing the excess cum on her shaved mound and inner thighs.

That was it. The video ended and I made sure everything was back to the way it was. I turned out the light and closed the door. I couldn't get the visual of my dad and Lorena out of my mind. Was he staring at my aunts dripping pussy and thinking of her...or me? He masturbated with my panties and enjoyed the taste of their tangy crotch. He had to be thinking of me!

I had to put it aside for a while. I made a list and went shopping but my nasty thoughts kept creeping back into my head. I wanted him. I wanted to fuck him so bad but how could I bring this up. How could I seduce a guy who maybe didn't need that much seducing. I figured I'd start slow and see where it ends up.

I bought everything I needed to make veal parmigiana. My mom used to make it for him and I knew he loved it. He had plenty of gin at home but I picked up some extra tonic water and a bottle of wine for myself. I did get some breakfast items so dad wouldn't get the idea I was only thinking of him... which I was.

I expected dad home around three but it wasn't until four fifteen when he pulled into the driveway. I stripped down to nothing but my panties and an extra long college t-shirt. I was awarded my mom's perfume after she passed away and, though I never wear perfume, I placed a few drops behind my ears hoping I could stir up any ideas he might have. Of course my bunny slippers probably killed everything but I wasn't about to walk around with cold feet.

Dad came through the door with no more information about grandma than when he left. "Your aunt's going to call with the details as soon as she finds out," he said while fixing a gin and tonic.

"Well, why don't you relax. I got a big surprise for dinner," I said as I kissed his cheek, hoping the perfume might awaken some old memories.

Dad was looking over some brochures from the Expo when I joined him in the living room. I sat across from him and got my legs in a position where I was sure he could see up my t-shirt. I then started examining my finger nails, pretending not to notice his glances. "Dinner will be ready soon. Do you want another drink?" I asked.

"Ahh... yea...yea, that would be good," he babbled. I really didn't think his mind was on another drink.

Dad loved the dinner and said he hadn't had veal since mom passed away. He sat at the table and made small talk as I cleaned up the dishes. I gave him the best show I could while bending over the dish washer. I finished up and made him another drink. I never remember him having two drinks and this would be his third. I didn't want him drunk but good and relaxed would be okay. I poured a wine for myself and we retired back to the living room. That's when the phone rang.

"Gee! I just sat down."

Dad jumped up. "I can get it," he said as he hurried into the kitchen.

Pamsbored
Pamsbored
28 Followers