It's Good To Be Home

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Pamsbored
Pamsbored
28 Followers

He talked in a normal tone for a bit but soon his voice turned to a whisper. I got up and grabbed one of the brochures he had already read. I took to my chair, making sure my t-shirt was just a little higher than before. I was pretty sure he said "I'll miss you too" before he returned to his place on the couch.

"Looks like your grandmother will be alright. It's a broken ankle but not too bad. They put her in a cast but one that she can remove if she needs to take a bath. She can also walk with it on but she has to be careful."

"How long will Aunt Lorena be with her?" I inquired.

"She could be home as early as Friday. She'll let me know so I can pick her up."

We made a little more small talk and I went back to studying the brochure. Dad was going over more pamphlets but I could tell he was distracted by my pink, white laced panties.

"It was nice of Aunt Lorena to go down and stay with her. She's a nice person," I stated.

"Yes she is," dad responded.

"Do you like her?"

"Oh, she's a big help. She knows accounting and I couldn't do a lot of this stuff with out her help."

"No. I mean do you like her?"

Dad gave me a puzzled look.

"You know. Would you take her to dinner or something like that?"

He gave me a funny look and just waved his hand at me.

"Why not? You two get along well. She's pretty. In fact she kinda looks like mom."

"Oh... I don't know. I never gave it much thought," he said while reaching for his drink.

"What about me?"

Again I got a puzzled look. "What do you mean?"

"Well, some people say I look just like mom, I mean, when she was twenty one. I didn't know if my being around brings back memories and makes you sad. Lorena said I not only look like mom but I'm like her in a lot of ways. I don't want to make you feel bad."

"Oh, honey. No. I love you and I like having you around. Please don't feel that way."

I got up from my chair, giving dad a good view of my panties, and sat next to him on the couch. I took his arm and kissed him. "I love you too dad. I'm glad I'm staying at home this summer. Maybe we can get to do some stuff."

I reached behind his head and gently rubbed his neck like I use to see my mom do so many times. "Dad? Tell me about mom. I mean, what was she like?" I asked as I pulled my foot up on the couch. I knew that would expose me even more as I kept up his neck rub. Dad stretched his neck muscles, looking both up and then down and I could see his eyes were getting a good view between my legs with every turn.

"What were the things she was best at?" I asked.

He rattled off a litany of things including cooking and housekeeping and I smiled. "So you married her 'cause she was a good cook and could handle a dust cloth?"

"No, I mentioned other things."

I placed my hand on his stomach and rubbed. "Well, I know how to cook veal and do other things. Was she a good lover?"

That really took dad back.

"Well, I mean, I've been off to college and I've dated a few guys. I suppose a girl shouldn't be telling her father these things but I'm not a virgin any more and if I was just like mom I wondered if she was a good lover."

"Oh well... I..." He was at a loss for words. "I suppose she was."

"What was she like? Was she wild or just kind of laid back?" I asked as my neck and belly rub continued.

"Oh, I don't know. She was just like you I guess," he said with a chuckle.

"Ooo. That's not fair," I giggled back.

I rested my head on his shoulder and could see a slight hardness growing. I cuddled up closer. "Do you remember the first time you and mom made love?"

Dad looked up and closed his eyes. "Yea, It was in the back seat of that old Ford I had."

"That's where my first time was. In the back seat of a car. I guess I am like mom. Of course there wasn't much room so I had to sit backwards on his lap."

Dad's hard-on was growing and I wasn't going to let him lose it. "The guy's name was Jim and at first he wanted me to take his penis in my mouth but having never done that before I was a little nervous. It really wasn't that bad. If fact I enjoyed it and, the way Jim groaned, I could tell he liked it too.

He dipped his head and glanced at my pink panties. I just pretended I didn't notice and went right on with my story telling and belly rub. "Did you like it when mom did that to you?"

"Well, I guess.. I don't know if we should be talking about this. I mean you're ..."

Oh dad, I interrupted. "I'm a big girl now. I know guys get horny and it's easy to have sex. I just wonder if I'm doing it right with my mouth."

"I'm.. I'm sure you do fine..." His breathing started getting heavier as he lightly bit his lower lip.

I slid my hand from his stomach and down onto his now hard tool. "See! Even you get excited thinking about it. I bet mom would have taken care of that when she was younger."

My fingers traced the outline of his ready cock through the material of his pants. "In fact Lorena likes to help you with things. I bet she'd help you with this if you asked her."

Dad gave a groan. "I don't know. I just..."

"I can help you." I said as I undid his belt buckle and opened his pants. I could tell he wanted to say something by the way he moaned but his lust was taking over and I could tell he wanted the attention I was giving to his rock hard cock. I groped around and pulled the waistband of his boxers down until his dick suddenly popped out like a Jack-In-The-Box. I took the member in my hand and lightly stroked as dad started to squirm.

"Oh Honey... I, I.. don't know..." he mumbled.

"It's okay dad. Just let me know how I do." I opened my mouth and quickly engulfed his stiff cock, taking in all I could and hoping he wouldn't have a change of heart. His hands fell to his side and groan after groan passed through his open lips. He offered no resistance and soon his hips were keeping time with my greedy mouth. I held his shaft in my right hand and sucked at his helmet shaped knob while my left hand got my panties off. "Does that feel good daddy? Am I doing it right?"

"Oh honey... Oh Ann," was all he could muster with every exhaling breath.

His cock was only about six and a half inches but it had a nice girth and to have it stretching my pussy lips was now or maybe never. I swirled my tongue around his shaft as I removed my mouth and hurriedly straddled his lap. I placed my hand with the panties on his shoulder and, with my free hand, guided his fuck stick into my soaked cunt. Dad slightly opened his eyes and looked at me.

"Oh daddy, you feel so good in me," I whispered.

"Oh fuck," he whispered back before mouthing some incoherent words and dropping his head back.

"Do you like it daddy? Do you like feeling my warm cunt on your cock?"

"Oh yea...Oh fuck, yea."

"Fuck me daddy. Fuck me good. I want to feel your hot cum," I said in a demanding voice.

"Oh yea. Oh yea... OH FUCK! he shouted as his warm seed began filling my now begging hole. Spurt after spurt coated my insides to the point I couldn't contain it. I could feel it running out of me as I bounced harder, taking full advantage of the extra lubricant that dad was providing.

"Give it to me. I want it all," I ordered.

He was totally spent and I eased my way off his still hard flesh. I was moving slowly but dad quickly turned and, grabbing my shoulders, eased onto my back. He pushed my knees apart and eagerly dove between my legs. I've been told that a guy's sex drive lessens after he cums but but you couldn't prove that to me. He was going at my sloppy hole with reckless abandon, eating his own cum and then cleaning everything he missed the first time around. His attention then turned to my clit and his firm but gentle tongue worked its magic until I was squirming with pleasure as a result of my intense orgasm.

Dad crawled up and rested next to me. His hand went under my t-shirt and to my left nipple as he lightly kissed my cheek. "I guess your Aunt Lorena is right. You're just like your mother," he sighed.

I woke up on the couch with a blanket over me. The clock read ten minutes to five and dad was nowhere to be seen. I walked down the hallway and saw that his bedroom door was wide open. I stood in the doorway and watched him sleep while thinking of our activities the night before. I smiled when I saw my panties on the night table beside the bed so I entered the room and crawled under the covers with him. I gently felt around for his cock, trying not to wake him and, when I finally reached my goal, I found my hand holding a three inch piece of soft meat. I rolled onto my back. "What an amazing piece of apparatus guys have between their legs," I thought. "It just kind of hangs around until they find a little excitement and then it more than doubles in size. I'd like seeing that process play out. Then again, maybe I could feel it play out in my mouth."

I eased my way under the sheets and located his soft tool. Holding it between my thumb and index finger I gently licked and rotated my tongue over the head until I could feel it starting to harden. I released my fingers and took it all into my mouth. The sensation was incredible and within no time I had dad's full grown dick filling my mouth. Dad's moans told me he was now awake and he placed his hands on the sides of my head. Now that I didn't have to worry about waking him, my sucking got faster and greedier.

"Oh, fuck that cock with your mouth, baby. Suck it good," dad ordered. "I love your fucking mouth on my cock. Yea, fuck your daddy real good."

I slowed down a bit but his hips plunged upward. He held my head while he fucked my mouth faster and faster. "Yea, fuck that cock. Fuck it. Fuck it," He repeated over and over until his body tightened and he filled my mouth with his salty load. The amount wasn't as much as before but it was all I needed to know I had pleased him.

I climbed up next to him and, still breathing heavy, he looked me in the eye. "Oh, you're so fucking good with that mouth."

It was at this point the clock alarm went off. "AW SHIT," he shouted, punching the off button.

"It's okay dad. You've got to go to work sometime today," I smiled.

"I'd rather stay home and fuck you all day," he responded.

I rested my head on his shoulder, "I'll be here for you, dad, whenever you need me."

********************************

On Wednesday Lorena called and said she had got an earlier flight and would be coming home on Thursday. Dad told me he had an important meeting that next day so I volunteered to pick her up myself. Most of the conversation on the way home was about grandma and grandpa. "It's always good to see them and I want to help out as best as I can but, I'll tell you, they'd drive me crazy if I had to live with them today. Well, I guess it works both ways though. I'm sure I'd drive them crazy if I was living at home," she laughed. "By the way, I hope your living at home now won't drive the two of you crazy."

"Well, it might but that's okay," I chuckled and shook my head.

"What do you mean?"

"Oh, nothing... Well, I guess it's not nothing..." I proceeded to tell her the story of dad and how I watched him jack off with my panties. "I wasn't sure if he just enjoyed the scent of a woman or the scent of his daughter but then I figured he had to be thinking of me when he painted my high school picture with a healthy load of his cum."

"Wow!" Lorena said in an excited manner but then changed her tone. "How did you feel about that," she asked as we were turning into her driveway.

I shut the car off and turned to her. "I wanted to fuck him right there. When I got to bed all I could think about was dad fucking me in every position possible. Then I started plotting how to get him to do it for real."

"Fantasies are fun but could you do it for real?" she asked with a smile.

"Yea... I already have... I sort of seduced him when he got back from taking you to the airport."

Lorena's eyes were the size of saucers. "Oh my God," she said, covering a half smile with her hand, "Did he... ah..."

"Yea, he did. I should say we did but maybe I shouldn't have told you."

Lorena took my hand. "Ann, I have deep feelings for your father. He's a wonderful, kind man. He's also the horniest man I ever knew. I just have to wink the right way and he has a hard-on. I just have to decide which man I'm falling in love with. I'm hoping it's both. Come on, let's get these bags inside.

She poured us both glass of wine and we sat on the living room couch with our feet up on the coffee table.

"So... how was it?"

"Great," I responded. "I wanted him so bad that night but than... I've fantasized about him for a while now."

Pulling her feet up on the couch, Lorena turned towards me. "Your father told me that he's falling in love with me and, you being his daughter, I know he loves you dearly." she placed her hand on my inner thigh. "I was just thinking. I wonder if he could love us both at the same time."

Now I was smiling with those saucer eyes. "My God that would be so hot."

"Your father doesn't like me to leave my car at the house overnight. He thinks the neighbors will get suspicious." she laughed. "How 'bout we just take your car over to the house and see if we can cook him a dinner he won't forget?"

Within five minutes we were in my car heading back to the house. "How are we gonna do this?" I questioned.

"I don't know but at least we have a little time to come up with something. The trick is to get him horny. Then he doesn't seem to care what happens."

"So I noticed." I giggled. A little gin doesn't hurt either."

While preparing the spaghetti dinner we decided on a plan. I'd get out of the way for a while and Lorena would work on his genitals, knowing he couldn't resist since she'd been away for a few days. Then I would join in before dad knew what was going on.

Dad pulled in just before five and came in the house. "Remind me to fix that door." he said, rolling his eyes before seeing Lorena in the kitchen. Oh. What are you doing here? I mean, where's your car?"

"Gee, I didn't think of that." she said handing him a gin and tonic and kissing his cheek.

"Be careful." dad whispered knowing I was nearby.

"Oh cut it out, John. She's a big girl now," she smiled.

We sat at the table and dad told us all about the contract he just signed. "Boy! This is big. Just look at this," he said while handing Lorena a stack of papers.

She set the papers aside and massaged his shoulders. "John, just relax. You've had a busy day and we can go over all this tomorrow. For now let's just eat."

After dinner we sat in the living room where dad did most of the talking. Lorena and I were bored silly but tried to stay attentive knowing that soon things might get more interesting. I started fake yawning and after a while got up and went in my bedroom. I stayed in there for about fifteen minutes before opening my door ever so slightly and noticing my dad and Lorena making out pretty heavy on the couch. I gave it another fifteen minutes and peeked out and this time the couch was empty. I looked out the back window and the downstairs light wasn't on so I figured they were in dad's bedroom. I stripped down to my bra and panties and headed down the hall to the other end of the house. The bedroom light was on and the door was slightly ajar. Dad's moaning told me this might be the right time.

I pushed the door open to find Lorena's mouth working on dad's hard-on "Oh there you are. I was wondering where everyone went."

Dad raised his head and started to say something but I never gave him a chance. I leaned over and kissed him full on the lips. "Looks like you could use some help," I said as I reached for his hard cock.

Lorena released her hand but kept up her hot action with her tongue. I took his shaft and fed it back into her waiting mouth while applying more kisses to dad's neck and shoulders. Dad wanted to say something but having two girls going to work on him increased his lust and prevented any words from coming out. I pulled off my panties and swung my leg over his head, easing my wet pussy onto his pouting lips.

I undid my bra and threw it to the floor, exposing my 34b boobs. As his tongue tunnelled its way into my love hole I felt his hands climb my body, finding my taut nipples and gently squeezing them between his thumbs and index fingers. Lorena kept sucking dad's tool but managed to look up and wink as she knew our "Big Plan" had worked.

"OH FUCK!" dad shouted as his hands fell to his sides and I took the opportunity to lean forward and join my aunt. With two tongues on his engorged cock dad started talking. "OH YOU FUCKING COCK SUCKERS. SUCK THAT COCK. SUCK IT GOOD."

Hearing dad's bawdy words got our hungry mouths working harder I took his shaft into my mouth while Lorena eased down and gently sucked on his ball sack. Back and forth we passed his hardened meat. Dad pounded his fist into the mattress and started a fucking motion with his hips. In between his nasty words he would lick the flowing juices from my dripping hole. "Oh your fucking cunt is so good. Yea, give me more of that fucking pussy lube."

We girls kept sucking as Dad kept licking until... "OH. I NEED A CUNT TO FUCK. Oh shit. Give me a FUCKING CUNT."

I rolled off dad and onto my back. Lorena crawled up onto the bed and positioned her bald pussy over my mouth. With her head now next to my dad's she whispered' "Fuck me, John. Fuck me while your little girls eats my cunt."

Dad rose up and hurriedly got behind my aunt. Taking his cock in hand he easily parted her swollen pussy lips and buried his entire manhood into her begging hole. Her head fell forward and her tongue found my ripe clit. Between the feel of Lorena's mouth and seeing my dad's swollen cock pounding away at her soaked pussy I knew I couldn't last much longer.

I eased back a bit until my head was off the foot of the bed. Dad took the hint and pulled out of Lorena and fed his juice covered cock to my mouth. I cleaned him up as best as I could before he found his way back into her sloppy hole.

This process was repeated several times until even dad couldn't hold off any longer. "OH FUCK," he shouted before letting out a loud moan. He pulled out of Lorena's slit and delivered a huge blast of cum onto her butt crack followed by another slightly lower to her perineum. I pulled Lorena's hips back toward my open mouth as another shot of dad's cum crossed my forehead and the bridge of my nose. Though the bursts of his cum were becoming less powerful I surprised at the amount of seed he was producing. He held on to Lorena's round ass and moved forward to supply my mouth with a goodly amount of his warm jism. Then, moving off to the side he climbed onto the bed and demanded that Lorena suck the last drops from his spent dick and clean him up.

On my back with my head hanging off the bed, I was in no position to swallow a mouthful of cum without coming out of my nose. I rolled from under Lorena and onto my stomach making it a lot easier to ingest dad's salty cum. I wiped a bit of cum from my eye and peered over my shoulder to see Lorena just finishing up. She looked at me and softly laughed. "C'here," she said, putting her arm around me. I moved up closer and smiled.

"You got cum all over your face," she told me and started licking me clean. "Doesn't she look pretty, John?"

Dad stared at me and I could see the lust returning to his eyes but he stayed in his prone position with a semi hard cock. "She's always looked pretty but tonight the both of you look absolutely beautiful.

Pamsbored
Pamsbored
28 Followers