It's Good To Be The Bull

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

While I waited nervously in the main room, I could hear her rigging up the toilet box contraption, and shacking Ben's arms and legs to it and to the floor, bossing him around and taunting him as she did so.

"Look at you, all down there in that bucket. You look so pathetic, you and that tiny little pathetic cock. I bet you are just waiting eagerly for me to piss all over you." I heard her say.

I heard a muffled reply.

"I'm going to piss all over your face, and you are going to LIKE it. Maybe I'll even DROWN you in it. And you better swallow every drop of it, slave. And then, I'm going to go fuck the shit out of a real man, while you get to listen to how a real man fucks your Mistress. Would you LIKE that, slave? Would you like it if I pissed all over you?

"Oh YES Mistress, I would." Came another muffled reply

"Want some of it now?"

"Yyyy...yess... Mistress..." I heard him respond.

"Well too bad, Slave!" she said, laughing, and I heard her close the lid, and with that, she walked back out into the main room.

She took off her boots and top, and climbed into bed, now wearing nothing but a bikini bra and her tiny red skirt, though I saw she was still wearing a tiny thong on underneath.

Under the sheets, she grabbed my dick, which grew hard in no time flat. Giggling, she sat on my face, as I tasted her warm, trim bush under her thong. I began probing her gently with my tongue, licking her, fondling her clit underneath. She giggled and started moaning, and eventually climbed on top of me, and giggling, started rubbing her body on me, still dressed, simulating sex but with no penetration. Her giggles turned to squeals. At that point, I was about ready to prematurely blow my load. I wanted to peel off her thong and stick it in her like you could not believe. But she was torturing me, much like she had tortured her hapless boy toy lying there in the bathroom, and when I reached around her back to pull off her thong, she slapped my hand away and whispered, "Not yet."

"You still got to earn the right to fuck me." She said.

"What do I have to do?"

"Do you ever fall asleep with a full bladder?" She said.

Well, now that she mentioned it, she was right. No; I couldn't ever fall asleep with a full bladder. And I had had a couple drinks earlier and dang it, suddenly I realized I actually did have to pee.

"Hold on...I'll be right back..."I whispered to her, still panting. I got up and walked into the living room, meaning to pee off the balcony. I knew exactly what she had done with Ben in the bathroom, but yet until now I couldn't bring myself to participate in this gross debauchery. I thought she had gone a little too far, and I had, up to that point, been relieving in the "Traditional" commode in the bathroom.

Only this time, Aurora would have none of it.

She followed me out and hissed at me. "Just go in there!" she whispered, pointing at the contraption laying on the bathroom floor, where Ben lay all trussed up.

"You want me to piss on some dude's face!" I whispered back at her. "That's fucking gross! I can't do that!"

"Just do it for me." She whispered quietly. "You don't have to look down at him. You'll see, it will be fun! Show him who's the real man!" She whispered then.

Well then, I was already hard, but that got me even more aroused, back to full staff, so it would have been almost impossible to pee anyway.

"Okay, well just give me a minute then," I said, and went back to lie down. When my dick had relaxed to its limp state, I figured I'd try it. It still felt weird though. "You still remember, I'm not gay or anything." I whispered to her.

"Well, neither is he. Remember, BOTH of you are doing this for me. You're just the bull. He's the cuck. Give him a bath for me, then." She said.

Well since she put it that way...

I strode into the bathroom. The bathroom was rather spacious, so there was room to step around him to use the sink, but, there he was; her slave laying tied down and splayed on the floor. The white bucket contraption was atop his head, which was encased inside it underneath the toilet lid. I noticed that she had shaved his chest and written the words "BATHROOM BITCH" across his chest in red lipstick. Chucking to myself, I stood, legs straddling his chest, and lifted the lid.

I realized I couldn't stand to see his leering face below me, as it would only give me a shy bladder, and I wouldn't be able to "Perform" for her. Geez, when did peeing become more of a performance issue than fucking, I thought, wondering how I got into this situation.

So to lighten the mood, I said, "Hey punk!" He didn't answer, so I continued, "I'm about to piss on your face, and then go fuck the shit out of your girlfriend over there! How do you like that??"

"I can't stop you I guess" he mumbled. He wasn't wrong, both his arms and legs had been chained down, and his head was totally immobilized in this thing. After a few long seconds, my bladder was thankfully able to let go. I just stared straight ahead at the wall. I didn't really want to look down at him. I just let it flow, peeing into the bucket as if it was a normal toilet, though I could hear it drizzling onto his face, in his hair and even into his mouth.

"Damn right you can't stop me! Drink up pussy!" I said, not without some disgust. When I had finished, the last few drops of pee dribbling into the bucket, I said, "You know, your girlfriend is a pretty dang good lay! Too bad, you wouldn't know!" I said.

"Well, she is so fine! She's the sexiest girl I've ever seen in fact, certainly the hottest on the island"...he said meekly.

"Yeah but, at least I get to bone her!" I snarled. I couldn't wait to get back to doing just that. Suddenly, I felt a rush of sexual power, just as, I am sure, Aurora had anticipated I would. Yes, it IS good to be the bull. To take a man's girlfriend, give her the best lay of her wife and then to top it off by peeing all over his face...that is a pretty damn powerful, animal rush. That's right. Don't fuck with the bull. "Yeah, Frank's kind of a dick!" I said then, spitting his words right back out at him. I closed the toilet lid over his face, not wanting to even look down in there, and went back to rejoin my lover (His girlfriend, ha ha) in bed. I thought of him lying there, covered in piss, and felt a mixture of disgust, pity...and an indescribably powerful animal lust.

My bladder emptied, my cock grew to raging attention. I peeled back the sheets and climbed into bed next to her.

"How was it?" She whispered.

"A relief." I said flatly.

"Let me relieve some more of that," She said, grabbing my now erect dick. She crawled between my legs and began sucking me off, loudly and furiously. When I thought I was ready to unload into her mouth, she stopped and said, "YOUR turn."

Switching places, I reached under her skirt and slowly pulled off her thong, and tossing it onto the floor, exposed her trim bush. She was already wet with lust. Leaning into her, I started gently licking her wet crotch and pussy, tasting her juices, probing her with my tongue, until she started to moan loudly. Then, finally, grabbing my shoulders, she pulled me on top of her.

"Fuck me GOOD! She whispered. My cock slid into her tight, hard body. I could already feel her twitching and shuddering under me. I slowly started gyrating, pushing deeper into her tight, tan body.

Suddenly, she slapped me across the face, playfully. "FUCK me HARDER! She hissed. "Fuck me like a man! And make me scream, because I want him to HEAR just how a REAL man gets me off!"

With that, I began thrusting my hips into her harder, just letting my animal lust totally let loose. Her body arched, and her legs hooked across my back, drawing me into her. Oh yeah? I'll show you how to fuck like a man, all right!" I thought. And I'll show toilet boy over in there, too.

Her moans turned into shrieks of pleasure as I started pumping her faster. I could feel the pressure building up in my loins, but I wanted to hold it in for as long as I could.

"Oh...give it to me...YES!!!" She shrieked. She was certainly loud, I'll give her that. Rotating my hips faster and harder, my cock straining to release into her tight, tan sexy body, I was experiencing pure, primal lust like I had never felt. Her moans of pleasure gave way to rhythmic screams as I thrust into her. She was riding me like a jackhammer! Finally the pressure inside of me was too much to hold onto, and my whole body began to shake. In a glorious burst of raw, volcanic power, I let go inside her, spurt after spurt. She kept bucking against me though.

"Oh God!! She shrieked, "I'm coming, OH GOD!!! oh don't STOP KEEP FUCKING ME BIG BOY!" She moaned. Her body arched, her legs digging into my back, both of us sated but somehow, still unsatisfied. So I didn't stop. I kept moving, kept grinding, until my cock was hard again, and kept at it until I had let go a second time, nearly ten minutes later. As I did, her body erupted into the most intense, shaking orgasm I had ever felt a girl feel on me. We both lay there, panting. That tiny red "naughty schoolgirl" miniskirt, which she was still wearing through all of this, was now covered with a sticky mess that dribbled out of her and onto the pleated fabric of her soiled skirt.

"Oh, you soaked me!" she cried. You were...gushing...that was AMAZING...oh my GOD!!" she cried.

"Oh I'm not done yet." I said. I got up and stood next to the bed.

"Oh no?"

"No. Sit there. I said. "And face me."

"Yes MASTER!" She said, playfully.

"Your turn!" I said, waving my dripping cock in front of her face. "Looks like bathroom bitch is all tied up in there, so you'll have to fluff me. You wanted to give him a lesson, We'll give him one for sure! Round two, ready?"

"Yes..." Aurora panted.

"Suck it." I commanded.

"YES!" She said. She grabbed my dick, and leaned over and began sucking it again. The girl knew how to suck penises, for sure better than her boyfriend, who, despite his noble and impressive effort, was nonetheless never going to be a natural cock sucker. Not that he wasn't good, but...certainly not like HER! She had genuine passion for it, whereas he only did it out of coercion. Soon I was rigid again, and my balls, despite me already emptying them just a few minutes ago, were already full.

"Turn around." I said. She turned around and faced the bed. I gently bent her over, and with one hand, lifted her tiny pleated skirt, exposing her tight, tanned bare ass. I brushed my cock against her buttocks. If it hadn't been at full staff already, just that contact was almost enough. I began probing her gently, rubbing her hole with my finger. Her crotch was still sticky, dripping, from my spunk, so, as I caressed her, I rubbed some of it onto my fingers. I probed her butthole, gently pushing my fingers into her, fingering her anus. She started to moan as my finger probed deeper into her.

"Ohhh...take me like a slut!" She said. "Please, fuck me like a slut oh yeah...." I pulled my finger out, then pushed my dick into her hole. She was super tight, but now lubed up, I was able to push in deeper, pushing her down onto the bed, violating her. She moaned harder. I began to lean into her, gently rocking her, as she began to moan more loudly in rhythm to my slow pushing. I started speeding up, and her moans grew into loud shrieks of pleasure as I began fucking her, taking her from behind. I could feel the hem of her skirt brushing against my belly as I had my hands around her waist, pulling her into me as I pushed into her, a little deeper and a little faster. Our rhythm increased until the tightness of her tan, sweaty, sexy body was too much. I felt her clench and shudder. She gave a passionate scream of pleasure and as I felt her sphincter clench once again, I let go, bathing her in an enema of sweet, sticky release. I felt her whole body arch as she gave one final, undulating moan, and shuddered violently with the throes of orgasm.

"Wow!" Aurora said, finally, after several minutes. "Wow!" Oh my GOD!!" I was still deep inside her tight, tan ass, my dick starting to grow limp in her, but yet, even still somehow she came again, her whole body shaking. She let out another loud orgasmic shriek. For myself, I was finally spent, satisfied.

"Wow! " She said again. "You....good...so, so.... GOOD!... Oh my GOD!!! You...Even better...than...Gary or Clay...just WOW!!"

What a little slut, I thought to myself, proud that I had nonetheless bested both Gary and Clay (two guys I barely knew.) But yet, little slut or not, there was her boyfriend over there in the other room, who doesn't even get to fuck her. And who was now drenched in piss. That thought would have gotten me aroused, but I would hang onto that for later; for the moment I was spent.

"Hold on..." she panted. "I gotta go clean up. You made a mess you big..." she grabbed my cock. "...big dicked gushing stud! I'll be right back." (So much for polyester, I thought. Next time, maybe let Amy loan you one of her rubber skirts...)

She walked over to the bathroom and closed the door. I heard her in there speaking to Ben in somewhat teasing, mocking (and firmly commanding) tones but I honestly didn't really want to know what was going on in there. In a weird way, who's to say I was really any better off than him, I thought. After all, weren't we really both just pawns being used for her twisted little games of pleasure?

At least I got the better end of the deal, I thought, laying there in bed, sexually sated and suddenly very tired. Though it was starting to seem like Ben was actually getting off on all of this too, in some sick way I obviously didn't understand (and wasn't sure I wanted to.) Here I was, giving it to this hot, amazing sexy girl, hard and deep, giving her the best lay of her life. While, just one room over, there was her wretched boyfriend, lying under a toilet seat, covered in piss and semen. That thought was both repulsive and, oddly, a huge turn on at the same time. Yeah, I could get used to this! King of the castle. Roll over little dog, a big old dog is movin' in, I thought to myself smugly. But when Aurora returned to bed a few minutes later, I tried putting my arm around her and spooning her, but she firmly pushed me away. "I'm going to sleep now." She whispered. "You sleep on that side, and I hope you don't snore." She added, pointing.

The next morning, as I woke up, I reached over and this time, she let me put my arm around her. I started rubbing her ass and pussy with my hand, as she purred and started to moan. Before long, both of us were down for yet another fuck session. I was getting pretty drained by then, but yet, her appetite seemed insatiable. It took me a full ten minutes of friction before I finally let go into her, once again drenching her ass and pussy. But not before making her come, loudly, at least four times.

We both lay there panting in each other's arms for a long while in the afterglow. Eventually I staggered into the bathroom and took a whizz, once again drenching the hapless "Bathroom Bitch" shackled down in that toilet contraption his cruel girlfriend had rigged up for us. "Hope you're thirsty, faggot!" I said, mockingly, as I emptied my bladder into his overly eager mouth. And, just for good measure, I hocked a fat loogie in his face before closing the lid. Yeah, Frank is "kind of a dick," all right, I thought to myself.

Back in bed, we cuddled, fondled, and kissed some more, but after a while it seemed like Aurora started to get more and more distant, and far less passionate. I myself was pretty sexually sated by then, so I suppose I didn't mind.

A while later, Aurora herself rose, and walked into the bathroom, and I could hear her in there, castigating and mocking her hapless slave boyfriend as she did whatever it was she did in there. "Is this even healthy, what we are doing to him?" I asked her later, when we had both decided to get up and greet the day.

"Well, actually, I've talked with Angus and Arielle about it many times. They are both medical professionals. They told me to make him drink a lot of water to flush his kidneys, and then take some special supplements to keep his digestive system from being infected, and he should be fine. We've done this before." She replied.

"Alright, I trust you... So, what do you wanna do now? Wanna grab some breakfast at the main house? Or should we let him out of there and have him cook us some?"

"NO! Gross, Not till he showers at least! Come on, that would be unhygienic!" She said.

"Oh yeah, your right," I realized, with some disgust. "Okay, well, let's go grab some grub at the main house then. Don't they usually have a continental breakfast there?"

"You go ahead if you want" she said, waving her hand with a jaded sigh.

"You allright?" I asked.

"Yeah, I'm fine. It's just that... you bore me, you know. I'm just gonna chill here for a while, and then maybe go hang out at the beach later. Why don't you go find your friends or something."

"So then, this is it?"

"For now. You fucked me good and hard, and you're a great lay, and thank you for that. But...I'm just done with you for the time being." She said, and not without some snark to her voice.

"Okay. I get it. Used and abused. That's how it is, huh?"

"Yup. You got it. Bye now!" And then, grabbing my arm, she forcefully escorted me to the front door of the cabin, opened the door, and then, after a none-too-subtle shove, closed it behind me.

__________________________________________________________________

Epilogue:

__________________________________________________________________

So, after her rather blunt dismissal, I had nothing else to do but wander over to the main house and grab some breakfast. They had a pretty nice spread there laid out with all of the usual: Fruit, cereal, bacon, toast, all of that stuff. Good old Fred, one of the other slaves, was usually in charge of all that. I thought about the previous night, and about her "boyfriend" Ben. Though I had obviously gotten the better end of the deal, it occurred to me that she had played both of us equally, to satisfy her own twisted fantasies. Maybe she really did care about him, or maybe in the end, she really cared only about herself. Maybe this whole place was like that, full of shallow, selfish people. I can't say I was complaining though, at that time I was enjoying it like everyone else.

But right then, I decided to see if Amy was around. Not because I was looking for a hookup- it was too early for that and after last night, I wasn't really feeling like it- but because, I had always thought she was one of the more laid back and down-to earth people who came here, and I just wanted someone to chill with. Fortunately, I found her. We ended up sitting together at breakfast. Neither of us spoke about what we did last night; I didn't ask her, and she didn't ask me. But we both decided to hitch a ride back to the mainland together on my newly-purchased cabin cruiser.

For all I knew, back at the island, Ben was still shackled to that goddamn toilet bucket. Hopefully Aurora would let him out of there before long, I thought. I had heard rumors, mostly from old Danny "Peckerwood" Binz, one of Ben's fellow "Roosters," that some of the girls, particularly Arielle the nurse, were said to maximize the use of their "human toilets"- for anything and everything that would possibly entail. Man, I didn't even want to know. Despite what Aurora had assured me, that couldn't possibly be good- or healthy, and since I had just eaten breakfast, I decided not to even think about it.

Speaking of which, there were stories about Danny Binz. It was said that at one time, he had once been a full-fledged stallion and regular member of the club, just like Tony and myself. But, he had gotten older, and then suffered some health issue that left him unable to "perform" the way he used to. So, instead of just terminating his membership, they offered him a choice: Remain in the club but only as a "rooster" or slave, and therefore be bossed around, bullied, belittled, mocked, dominated, degraded, and teased by the very women who had once been his sexual conquests. I couldn't imagine why he would accept that. But then again, he had been a successful electrician, and so as part of the deal, they paid him a full-time salary to be the electrical maintenance guy for the entire island. And it was apparently a pretty decent living. Old "Head Honcho Paul" was, despite his faults, pretty generous. And despite what went on with him, Danny "Peckerwood" Binz did nonetheless seem pretty happy. I actually hung out with him a few times, and never really felt the need to "pull rank" and mess with him.