It's Just a Little Gas

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Carl followed her into the house, closing the door. Courtney was on the verge of tears. "What's happening to me?"

Carl's trouser tent was in the room before him. Even though he was visibly aroused, he was still a gentleman. "Well, when did it start?"

Courtney grimaced as her gut filled with gas again and swelled out. "It was right after we ate."

Carl looked down at the erection that was making his pants bulge. He smiled sexily and said, "Well, I've had some growth myself tonight, but otherwise I seem fine. Are you on any kind of medication?"

Courtney blushed as the gas filled her bare breasts. The white skin had no problem stretching to accommodate the volleyballs her breasts were becoming. She blushed even more as she realized she was sitting in front of Carl topless. They almost didn't make it, but she reached her arms out and grabbed a hold of her nipples. Her nipples and aerolae seemed to have grown in order to keep up with her breasts. She thought she would try to reclaim some dignity as she covered her nipples and said to Carl, "Well, yes."

"What did you take?"

God, she would rather have her butt blow up too and be completely naked in front of Carl than tell him what she was about to say. "Well, I have this medical problem that seems to run in my family. I tend to get really bad gas whenever I eat. As you can imagine, it's even worse when I eat Mexican, so I took some Beano before we ate so I wouldn't embarrass myself in front of you."

She looked down into her cavernous cleavage. "I guess it happened anyway."

Carl was remarkably well-informed. "Did you say Beano? Where are they?"

Courtney glanced at her purse on the floor. Her hands never left her bloated nipples. "They're in my purse."

Courtney groaned as her belly expanded out. She looked 9 months pregnant now. Once again, she was having a hard time breathing because of her skirt. She thought inwardly, "Well, no sense in trying to keep up decorum now."

She removed her hands from her nipples. As soon as she removed her hands, the cold air brushed across them and made them erect. She had to move her boobs out of the way as they were sitting on her lap now. She maneuvered around her bosom and managed to unzip her dress. It slid down over her globular belly and down over her shapely thighs to fall onto the floor. She kicked it over into the corner of the room. She was now sitting in nothing but her panties, garters, and fishnets.

While Courtney had gotten her skirt off, Carl had pulled the Beano out of her purse. He said, "It has to be the Beano. There's a recall. There's something wrong with it."

Courtney gasped, "You mean it's my gas that's blowing me up?"

Carl smiled at her, "It's a possibility. Let's find out."

Courtney grimaced as her belly deflated and she saw her breasts jump out another inch or so. She gritted her teeth and practically shouted, "Whatever you're going to, hurry! If they get much bigger, I won't be able to move at all!"

Carl was already picking up the phone and dialing. She could only hear his half of the conversation.

"This is the Beano Customer Service Hotline? Good. I have a woman here who took some of the pills that were recalled. Yes, as a matter of fact she is. Well, yes, she would. What can we do? Oh, really?"

A smile broke out again across Carl's face. It seemed to grow as large as her boobs.

"Are you sure? OK, if that's what we have to do. Thanks for the help."

Carl hung up the phone as Courtney's belly started to blow up again. Her belly pushed her enormous breasts towards her chin. She just laid there now grimacing. It was all she could do. "Well, what is it?"

Carl turned to her. With the way he was standing, it was like his hard-on was pointing right toward her watermelons. He was trying to act sheepish, but she could tell he was practically exploding with joy. "Well, it's like this. The woman told me that what's happening is that the bad Beano, instead of breaking down the enzymes that create gas is letting the gas be created. Instead of you getting rid of the gas in normal ways, the Beano is causing the gas to get trapped in your stomach. When your stomach can't hold anymore gas, the Beano is funneling it to your breasts."

Seemingly on cue, what Carl described was happening again. The gas moved from her belly into her breasts causing them to expand again. It looked like she was holding two giant white pillows in front of her. "Can it be stopped? What will stop it?"

Carl replied, "Well, you have two options. You can just let it go until it stops. Pretty soon, the Beano won't have any food with which to produce gas."

Courtney was shocked. "But I could have tits the size of this house by then!"

Carl moved towards her. "Well, there's one other option. It seems that your body can produce a chemical that can counteract what the Beano is doing."

Courtney was confused, "What do you mean 'can produce'?"

Carl's eyes filled with lust as he looked over her swelling zeppelins. "Well, it seems that the chemical is released as a hormone right as you orgasm."

It was incredibly hard with the size of her boobs, but Courtney managed to slam her legs together by reflex. She hissed as the gas built in her stomach again. Now, it looked like she had a beachball in her belly to match the two on her chest. She practically screamed, "ORGASM?"

Carl seemed a little torn. He seemed as if he was actually reticent to fuck this buxom vixen in front of him. He normally didn't take advantage of women, but man, just look at those boobs, he thought.

Courtney started to slide off the couch as her breasts filled. She spread her legs as she lay on the floor and said, "Oh, Carl! I can't take this anymore! You have to fuck me!"

Any hesitation on Carl's part melted away. He practically jumped out of his pants. He started to fumble around in his pants for his wallet. Courtney knew what he was doing.

She shouted at him, "Fuck the protection, just fuck me!"

Carl ripped off the boxers he was wearing. He got down on his knees in between Courtney's legs. Carl couldn't see her behind her gargantuan mounds. He was done being gentle. He ripped off her panties and slid his rock hard cock in between her pussy lips. He grabbed her stocking covered legs and lifted her up so he could drive his cock deep into her pussy. She grabbed a cushion off the couch and slid it under her tight luscious rear end.

Carl slid his cock in and out of Courtney's pussy. Carl was amazed. She was already wet before he slid into her. She didn't need any foreplay at all. It must not have been only pain that she was feeling as she blew up. It must have been pleasure too.

Courtney screamed in pleasure as Carl fucked her. Carl was keeping a steady rhythm sliding his cock in and out of her moist cunt. Between the screams, she shouted, "I can't reach my clit! Rub my clit! Make me cum!"

Courtney put her stocking covered legs on Carl's broad shoulders. Her breasts slid down and were hitting her chin.

Carl was starting to pick up the speed. He was really starting to hammer Courtney now. As his balls were slapping against her ass, he reached down and started massaging her clit.

He saw her belly quickly expand and deflate and her breasts rose toward him. He moaned in pleasure as they came toward him. With their growth and the force of his fucking, the porcelain skin of her breasts was rippling like a lake on a windy day. Gravity took over the now larger pontoons and they flowed down towards Courtney's head again. They were close enough that she could reach out and play with her nipples. She tweaked them as she reveled in the pleasure of Carl's cock reaming her pussy and his hand rubbing her clit. Her stomach blew up again. Her stomach wasn't the only thing that she started to feel grow. Her pleasure was growing too. She felt her muscles clench Carl and knew she was almost there.

Courtney's breasts shot up toward Carl again. Their jumping up toward him overloaded his sense and he felt his balls and cock shoot a huge load of semen into Courtney. As his penis emptied and grew flaccid, Carl pinched Courtney's clit and leaned over her with his penis still inside her. She moved one of her hands, and he wrapped a tongue around one of her nipples. As he pinched her clit and ran his teeth playfully over one of her nipples, Courtney's pleasure peaked in a orgasmic crescendo. She screamed at the top of her lungs as her boobs swelled out one more time pushing Carl further away from her. Carl felt Courtney's orgasm rippled along his cock. He withdrew and stood up as writhed in ecstasy. He felt a bit crestfallen as he saw her breasts start to shrink. She finally stopped moaning and just lay there just as her breasts finished deflating. He offered her a hand and helped her up. They both collapsed on the couch.

Courtney squeezed her boobs. They were still really big. She had to judge that they were an EE cup now. While nowhere near the monstrous size they had been, this was still going to get some used to. She turned to see Carl laying next to her. She moved toward him and kissed him deeply on the lips.

"Thank you for the help, Carl. You're really sweet."

He smiled back with that sexy smile. "Oh, it was nothing. Any guy would have done it."

She laughed. "I'm sure they would have, but they wouldn't have been a gentleman about it."

He looked over at the torn underwear lying on the floor. "I wasn't a total gentleman."

She laughed again. "Well, at least you didn't tear my lucky fishnets."

He got up and reached for his pants. "Well, I thought you'd need them in order to see if they match the new bras you're going to buy."

She leaned forward with lust in her eyes and said, "Well, before we go buying accessories, let's take the new equipment for another spin."

He dropped his pants as she grabbed his hardening cock. "Well, we do have time before Victoria's Secret closes."

She laid down on the floor again as he dropped to his knees. She placed his cock between her newly enlarged breasts.

Carl thought he'd died and gone to heaven.

12