All Comments on 'It's My Life: Eight'

by RebeccaBrowning

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
Another great chapter

Rebecca you had me hard for the entire story. I hope that you will continue to share your stories with your faithful readers

Blue88Blue88about 18 years ago
Geezus

I read your bio and while I'm not totally convinced if this story is factual or not, I decided that that was irrelevent. You write extremely well and to tell the truth, this was erotic as hell (in other words HOT). I'll certainly go to your previous tales and relish the reading.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
screen is melting

This is your best chapter yet, and I've enjoyedd them all so far. It was erotic from the start, and I felt the suspense building as the scene unfolded. Splendid work here.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
earthy

something about your writing is very erotic, yet the humor and realism balance it. this is why this site is so good.

Sassy SusanSassy Susanabout 18 years ago
Orgasmic

Darling Rebecca,

I came with you twice; once while Tony played on your arm (if you do that to me you own me), and again when he came in your face. Thank you, sweet girl. I adore you and am proud to tell the world.

Susan

smy3thsmy3thabout 18 years ago
Erotic and poignant

This was a combination of great eroticism, along with an emotional sub-plot, that leaves me limp (yeah, I came halfway through) and also with something to think about (I mean, besides my dick).

DeacondenDeacondenover 16 years ago
Great Story

One of the finest stories I have read at Lit. Your writing style is so good. The fact that it is also erotic and almost not pornographic at all, is a tribute to your skill.

Thank you for a great read.

Lhs_BCLhs_BCover 15 years ago
I'm a huge fan, thank you!

I found this series to great on so many levels. I laughed at your humor and stroked at your exoticness. I hope you write more soon. I also read your other stories and all I can say is this series and the others left me wanting more! Thank you for sharing!

Lhs

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
My Heart Goes Out To You

I hope you have found the love of your life after that jerk Mike. I hope the good times you had made up in some small way for all the pain you endured.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous