It's My Life: Eight

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I lift my head and all I can see are Tony's balls dangling down just above me. If I could only reach them, I'd lick them - suck them - chew them, but I can't. Tony has my hands and he's pulling them behind my head. A clicking sound follows, and I feel something around my wrists.

Handcuffs. They aren't metal, or at least the parts around my wrists aren't. That part feels soft, like leather or vinyl. The clicking part; now that was metal, and the thought of it sent a chill down my spine. More of a shiver of excitement than of fear, although that other emotion was a small part of it.

The massage continues. My hands secured behind my neck, I get turned around and now the hands are all over my front. Everywhere and anywhere they want to go. A cloth is placed over my eyes. Blinded and bound - I'm helpless. Whatever Tony and Carmela want to do to me, they can, and I'm powerless to stop them.

Hands and tongues are everywhere, and I can't tell which is which or who is who, nor do I care. My skin is on fire. Somebody is rubbing my ankles and it feels so nice. Wait - my ankles aren't being rubbed - there's something going around them. Something being tied to them. Ropes.

My legs are being spread wide, and I sense that I'm probably being tied to the bedposts. Wrists bound - something covering my eyes - legs spread wide open. Everything brazenly exposed, and I'm so vulnerable and helpless. A thought races through my mind. I picture my husband letting go of his dick and coming to my rescue, tearing off my shackles and carrying me to safety. My hero!

Had Mike done that, I would have killed him.

11. Begging for release.

I feel something rubbing around my pussy, and a coolness accompanied by a finger or two makes me feel like I'm being lubricated. Then Tony's cock - that much I'm sure of, having felt it inside me so often that night - is sliding inside of me, and he resumes the agonizingly slow stroking I had been receiving before. I try to thrust myself up into him, but my efforts only hurt my ankles.

"Harder! Please!" I call out, and I get no response. All I can hear is the sound of Tony's muffled grunting as he moves in and out of me. That and the Wilson sisters and "Barracuda" coming from the stereo.

I thrash my head around and the cloth that was covering my eyes falls off. Not tied on, but merely placed there, I was only as blinded as I wanted to be all along. The handcuffs that kept wrists secured behind my head were real enough, as were the binds that tied me spread-eagled to the bedposts.

Tony was real as well, and his hairy torso was glistening with sweat as he looked down upon me, looking pretty proud of what he had done to me so far, and confident that he was in control of himself, and me.

I tried to clench my pussy around his cock in an effort to make him cum, but with my legs spread open so widely it was hopeless. Tony was going to cum when he wanted to, and apparently so was I.

Carmela was kneeling beside me on the bed, biting her lower lip as she looked down at her husband fucking me, and her hand was between her legs as she watched. She happened to catch me looking at her and smiled as she blushed.

"Please," I whimpered. "Want to cum."

"I know Rebecca," Carmela said with an understanding nod. "You will."

Carmela bent down and her lush full lips met mine. Her tongue parted my lips and I writhed in sweet agony as she her hands rubbed my chest before breaking away from me. Now her fingers were pinching my nipples; first gently, and then harder as she pulled my swollen nubs as if to lift me off the bed by them.

I looked up at Carmela, and the look on my face must have been so pitiful that she took mercy on me. Carmela looked down at her husband and nodded, and with that I felt Tony slam into me.

I screamed out as Tony began thrusting into me hard and fast. The slap-slap-slap of our bodies slamming together sounded like thunder as he pounded himself into me like a jackhammer.

I came... and came. One orgasm or a dozen little ones. I couldn't tell. I was screaming and thrashing around as much as my bindings would permit. The room was spinning and for a moment I felt like I would pass out as the orgasm had my body convulsing uncontrollably. Tony kept ramming in and out of me at a speed I would have thought impossible. Pain - pleasure, it was all the same, and soon my glazed eyes were looking at Carmela for mercy of another kind.

Tony had pulled out of me. Had he come? No, he was coming over to the head of the bed, walking on his knees with his erection very much in tow. Carmela was motioning for me to open my mouth, and I assumed that he wanted me to finish him off like that, as Tony knelt by my head while squeezing his cock hard.

Tony pointed his throbbing cock at me and let out a guttural moan just as he began to ejaculate a few inches from my mouth. I watched as the cum spurted, and then spewed from him like a faucet. Some went in my mouth, and the rest sprayed all over my face, giving me a warm shower of sperm that felt like it coated my entire head. Carmela wiped away a wad from my eye, which burned a little, while Tony brought the tip of his drooling dick to my lips for a little kiss and lick.

On my back and still bound, my thighs quivered from the aftershock of what I had just gone through. Carmela and Tony left the bed, and I welcomed the thought of getting untied, but that was not to be.

12. Some encore.

I craned my neck to look down and around to see what was going on. Tony and Carmela were down at the foot of the bed, Tony's one arm around his wife, and the other arm gesturing to me.

From out of the corner, Mike lumbers over to the bed and climbs between my legs, his ever-present boner in hand. To my amazement, he's poking around my pussy with his cock, and then slides right on in.

With eyes wide and veins bulging in his neck, Mike begins to pound into me. I can't believe what is going on here, as Mike is as aroused looking as I've ever seen him.

He was fucking a corpse, although it was a minute or two before it probably sunk in. Humping away into a woman who had already been fucked as much as she wanted that night, and was now being fucked by the man who was supposed to be her husband.

Cum was trickling down the sides of my face, into my ears and down my neck. Another man's cum. This not only didn't disgust Mike, it seemed to arouse him. His wife, having been ravaged by another man and woman, bound at the wrists and ankles and covered with another man's seed, was exciting to him.

Mike had looked at every part of my body except my eyes, but when ours finally met, perhaps he finally realized what he was doing. I felt his cock grow limp inside me as his emotions changed. Now he was pretending to cum, making all sorts of fake orgasm noises.

It was an act that he had pulled one other time when he had lost it, and just like I had done the time before, I let him off the hook. I made my standard fake orgasm noises along with his, so that he could manage to extricate himself from an embarrassing situation.

Mike climbed off of me and untied my ankles, and Carmela appeared with the key to the handcuffs. As Mike got dressed Carmela helped rub some feeling back into my wrists and ankles before I got up, or tried to.

Perhaps Tony's wish was going to come true, I thought to myself. Maybe Mike would have to carry me out of there, because my legs buckled as soon as my feet hit the ground. Carmela had to steady me while I put my dress back on, which was fortunately the only clothing I had worn besides shoes.

We had another glass of champagne, and sipped it in relative silence. What was there to say at that point? It was time to go, and Mike was shaking Tony's hand like he had been granted a great favor, before lumbering down the stairs without me.

"Did you have fun Rebecca?" Carmela asked me while I held onto her shoulder for support as I slipped on my shoes.

"It was incredible," I told her. "Except for the end."

"Anytime you want to come back and visit us, you give us a call," Tony said as he came over to us. "You were even more amazing than my wildest dreams. Bless you for sharing yourself with us."

"Our wildest dreams," Carmela corrected him, giving me a kiss on the cheek.

"You don't need a chaperone next time either," Tony added as he helped me to the stairs, my husband apparently long gone. "In fact, we'd much prefer it that way."

Me too, I said to myself as I tried to get my shaky legs to make it down the stairs without breaking my neck. The darkened restaurant was almost deserted, with only some clattering sounds coming from the kitchen area and a bartender cleaning up as Tony walked with me through the room.

Mike was in the car, revving the engine as I walked as slowly as I could to join him. He muttered something about my taking so long before we roared out of the parking lot, and we were halfway home before the silence was broken.

"Man, they were really something, weren't they?" Mike asked as he did his customary 70 in a 40 zone.

I mumbled something uninteligible in response, hoping to put a damper on the conversation, but Mike had a lot he wanted to talk about.

"That Tony's cock was almost as big as mine, wasn't it Becky?" Mike said, having left any sense of guilt back at the restaurant.

"What the hell difference does that make?" I answered testily, having grown tired of that childish shit long ago but letting my annoyance about it surface for one of the rare times.

"Yeah, it's love that really matters," Mike philosophized, and hearing that coming from him made me laugh like a loon, almost wetting myself as I cackled in the darkness.

"Glad you're in a good mood," Mike said, and my laughter was leaving me breathless by then. "Though you were mad at me there for a minute."

Mike mercifully shut up for most of the rest of the ride home, but as we pulled in front of our crooked little house that I dreaded walking into now for really the first time in my life, Mike had to come up with a final comment to top off the evening.

"You know what I think would help us?" Mike asked me, and before I could start singing that old country chestnut D-I-V-O-R-C-E, Mike was kind enough to provide me with the answer.

"Breast implants," Mike announced. "I've been looking into it. They're expensive, but I think if you got them it would really help our marriage."

Mike turned off the engine and headed into the house while I sat in the darkness and watched his hulking figure disappear into the house. I sat out there for a long time, until the evening chill and my kidneys forced me to trudge into our house, and it wasn't my rubbery legs or the dull ache between them that made the trip so slow and painful.

Looking back.

I never got the breast implants that Mike thought I "needed". The very thought of a couple without a pot to piss in or a window to throw it out of, spending money we didn't have on something like that was too absurd to seriously consider.

Mike's evaluation of my shortcomings might have been aesthetically correct, but it wasn't going to save our marriage, which in all honesty ended that night, emotionally if not legally.

I should have realized that there were people who liked me just the way I was, people that thought I was a nice enough person; smart and sexy and attractive in my own way, and were perfectly willing to take me as I was. The day when I finally caught on to that was still well in the future.

I did take up Tony and Carmela up on their invitation to visit them again about a year from that night, on the first of what were to become annual break-ups with Mike, and lived in that little apartment upstairs for about a week, which wasn't their main residence but only served them as a refuge when they were too tired from work as well as for other obvious reasons. I bussed tables to earn my keep and ate very well until Mike found me and convinced me he had seen the light and changed his ways.

**********

Thanks for reading and writing! I really appreciate everyone's support, and I hope you liked this chapter.