It's My Life: Three

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We went back out to the bar where we had another drink, all of us buck naked this time. I was feeling no pain, and the drinks I had then did nothing to make me think clearer.

I only mention this in passing. I detest people that use alcohol as an excuse for their behavior and their poor decision making, because I don't see booze that way at all. I think alcohol is more of a truth serum. It gives you the courage to do things you really wanted to do all along but were too afraid or ashamed to do sober. I only did it because I was drunk? Bullshit.

So what happened after that was nobody's fault but my own, and I must have wanted what went on to happen, at least subconsciously.

4. Back to the playroom.

Daphne sidled up to me and the bar and put her arm around me while giving me a little squeeze and made faces with her jaw stretching in all directions.

"Boy, your Mike is so damn big I think he might have dislocated my jaw," Daphne complained happily. "Mike says that you deep throat him. I would love to watch you do that."

I shrugged and sipped my drink nervously while I watched Bernie and my husband in the middle of a deep conversation.

"Have you thought any more about us getting it on?" Daphne said huskily in my ear. "You've got a hot little body on you Becky, and I'd love to dip my tongue into your honey pot. That's one hairy kitty you got there, and I'd love to pet it."

Dip her tongue into my honey pot? Pet my hairy kitty? What the fuck planet was I on, I recall thinking to myself. This was like a porno version of Dobie Gillis, with this couple that were old enough to be our parents trying to be cool.

Yes, I had thought about Daphne, and although she wasn't a bad looking woman for here age, she was so phony looking that she didn't excite me at all. If I was going to experiment with a woman, I wanted it to be with someone I liked. That wasn't Daphne.

"No, I don't think I'm ready for that just yet," I said while trying to be as polite as I could.

"Well, how about my Bernie then," Daphne suggested. "He may not look like all that much, but he's pretty good in the sack, and he thinks you're cute too. Don't want you stuck just watching everything you know. Gotta get you in the game."

A squeeze and a kiss on the cheek and Daphne was on her way over to the guys. I had no idea what she was talking about, because I was under the impression that this night was over. Apparently, that was the wrong impression, and as our hosts wandered back into the playroom, my loving husband was on his way over to set me straight.

"How come you don't want to do it with Daphne?" Mike asked.

"I just don't want to."

"She's got a good body on her for her age, doesn't she?" Mike asked.

"For her age? Why are we even here Mike?" I said and Mike waved at me to keep my voice down.

"It's just that you know I want to see you with another girl," Mike reminded me. "Daphne's really interested in you, so why not give it a try?"

"Because she's old enough to be our mother," I informed Mike.

"Okay... okay," Mike said. "That means you'll do it with a girl your own age then right? Okay, I'll work on that. Now we gotta go back in there, and Daphne wants it."

"Wants what?"

"She wants to fuck me," Mike said with a chuckle. "She wants you too, but she wants me to drill her good."

"You want to make love to her?" I said.

"NO!" Mike said in an angry whisper. "I would NEVER make love to anyone but you. That's not what it would be at all. It would just be sex. Now c'mon inside and enjoy yourself."

"Enjoy? Mike, if you want to fuck her, then go in and fuck her. Just don't expect me to watch."

"I will, but it's more fun if you watch," Mike said in his soft persausive tone. "I'd really get off on you watching me. Then you can do it with Bernie. Becky, he's so turned on by your body you would not believe it."

"I'm married, and I don't fuck around on my husband!"

"It's not screwing around if I'm there, Becky," Mike explained as I was taught his rules of fidelity. "Now you're going to go in there and watch me and Daphne, and I guarantee you'll get off on it."

"Not likely."

"C'mon Becky, don't make me look back in front of these people," Mike said as he took me by the arm and brought me back to the playroom. Brought, not dragged. Semantics, I guess.

5. Daphne and my husband.

We came in together, me sullen and quiet and Mike beaming with delight. Mike took me in his arms and kissed me, while Daphne cooed and Bernie voiced his approval. Mike's hands cupped my butt cheeks and for a moment I thought that Mike had changed his mind and wanted me after all, and for that I was willing to put on a show in front of these people. He wanted me all right.

"Get me hard babe," Mike said softly. "You give way better head than Daphne does. Show her how you do it. Make me proud baby."

Mike's hands were on my shoulders and there I was with Mike's dick in my face. Dutifully I took his semi-hard cock in hand and began sucking him back to life. I had him hard in a matter of seconds, and listening to Daphne marvel at my skills kinda turned me on in a way.

Soon I had all of Mike down my throat and was grabbing at his ass cheeks to pull him closer to me. His nuts were under my chin as I kept my nose in his pubes for a second before slowly sliding my mouth back up the shaft.

"Holy shit, that's unbelievable!" Daphne squealed as Mike's glistening tool emerged, with the very kiss on my lips.

I slid my mouth back down and took me all in again, very slowly, and Mike groaned with pleasure as he ran his hands through my hair.

"That's it, that's my girl," Mike moaned. "What a cocksucker you are, babe!"

My work was done the moment my lips pulled back off of him, as Mike swung away from me and climbed onto the bed, pushing a very willing Daphne down on the bed and positioning himself between her parted thighs.

"That was the most amazing thing I've ever seen," Bernie was telling me as he helped me back to my feet and took me over to the other side of the bed where we were apparently supposed to lay and watch.

"Impale me with that fucking log baby," I remember Daphne howling, and I also remember watching my marriage end, at least as I knew it.

Mike's cock slid into Daphne's pussy like a knife through butter, and she screamed with delight as Mike began drilling her into the waterbed. Waves were rocking me every which way as my husband thrust himself into Daphne with his customary fury.

Mike only knew one tempo, which was fast, and there was no gentle in his bag of tricks. He pounded into Daphne like he always did into me, making me wonder what exactly the difference was between making love and fucking.

I hardly cared when Bernie climbed behind me and slid his hand from my hip to between my legs, and offered no resistance when I felt him slide a finger into me. My eyes were on Mike, and when our eyes met he gave me a little smile.

Mike's smile grew when he saw what Bernie was doing to my pussy. He gave me a head motion that I somehow understood, and I obiediently lifted my leg so he could get a better view.

"Mmmm you like that, huh Becky?" Bernie asked, and my only response was a moan when he put another finger in me.

Daphne was making yelping sounds that were even louder than before, which I took as a sign that she was cumming. Mike was not far behind, as his guttural grunts were a familiar sound to me when he came.

"I want to taste that sweet pussy of yours," Bernie said, and I let him flip me around before he brought his head down.

I felt Bernie's tongue glid down the fur trail from my navel until it slipped inside my pussy. It wasn't my intention to let this happen, but Mike was not much for going down on me, and in fact had only done it a couple of times, proclaiming it something he didn't like to do.

"Your pussy's too hairy!" I remember him saying the last time. "It turns me on to look at it and touch it, but it's too hairy to go down on."

Bernie made no such comment as his mouth was quite busy, having had no such problems in navigating around down there. His tongue was caressing and teasing my clitoris and my body was responding. Mike's hands were under my arms, pulling me closer to the center of the bed, as Bernie continued doing things that were quite nice.

I hardly noticed when I saw Daphne's hand come over and start massaging my left breast. My inattention was due to the fact that I was cumming like a freight train, thrashing on the bed like I was possessed.

As my orgasm subsided, Bernie's head emerged from between my legs and he moved up the bed toward me, his modest erection springing up excitedly as he did. I didn't protest when he slid the tip of his dick up and down my pussy, and my hips actually rose when he entered me.

Bernie's cock felt so much different than Mike's, as my capacity was not being tested with every thrust. Bernie also wasn't trying to drive me through the floor, but instead kept moving himself in and out while his hands ran over my body.

I got confused when Bernie stopped and pulled out of me and had me move onto my hands and knees. Bernie climbed behind me and mounted me from behind, humping me as he hands came under me and captured my hanging breasts in his palms, kneading them in time.

To my amazement, I felt myself about to cum again, and when I looked over at Mike he was staring at me like he couldn't believe what was happening. His eyes were bulging and his mouth was open as I looked at him groggily. Daphne had his cock in her hand, and it was as hard as it could be as she pumped it in her fist.

I remember Mike coming just before I did, and my pussy began to convulse around Bernie's dick as Mike's cock spurted milky jets of cum in our direction. I was having way too much pleasure of my own to care very much, and the pleasurable sensation of Bernie's dick jerking around inside me as he came did me in, and my arms finally gave out as I fell face first into the pillow.

6. Afterward.

I didn't speak to Mike on the way home, and never planned to talk to him again. I undressed and got into bed first, and Mike lumbered in soon after. I could feel his cock finding its way between my ass cheeks, and I muttered to myself that he had to be crazy if that was going to happen. I also wondered if he was human, always seeming to be get to get hard at will.

"Thanks Becky, that was so great," Mike said softly.

"Glad you liked it," I said as sarcastically as I could, and as I was learning you could never be sarcastic enough for Mike to catch your drift.

"It was exciting, wasn't it?" Mike said. "I could see how excited you got watching me fuck Daphne."

"You sure that was fucking, and not making love?" I said.

"That was fucking," Mike assured me as his cock ground into me. "I only make love to you baby. Too bad you didn't get it on with Daphne because that would have been great. At least you said you'd do it with another girl though, so that's something we can look forward to."

I didn't remember agreeing to that, only hearing Mike say it, but not screaming in protest apparently counted as a promise in Mike's book. I was too tired to argue anyway.

"That was nice of you to pretend that Bernie was getting you off," Mike said. "He's a nice guy, and gets me a lot of good deals on cars."

"He's a used car salesman?" I asked, and despite it all I started laughing over the fact that my original appraisal of him happened to be correct.

"Yeah, he got us a good deal on the Javelin!" Mike said happily about the piece of crap that had taken forever to start when we left their house.

"Always happy to keep your business associates happy," I said.

"Daphne really loved my big dick, didn't she Becky?" Mike rambled on obliviously. "Said she never had one that big before, and that you were a lucky girl."

"It's late Mike."

"Not that late," Mike said as his hand began squeezing my breast. "I was afraid that you were going to laugh at Bernie, because his dick was so small."

I was tempted to tell him that I was too busy having orgasms to measure his dick at the time. I had been enjoying the fact that a guy that I didn't really care anything about was so gentle and tender with me, and appreciating him thinking that my pleasure was no less important than his was, so that I didn't care about stupid crap like the size of his cock. Besides, it wasn't THAT small, and I liked what he did with it. A lot.

I didn't say any of that, of course. I stayed silent. I also didn't protest when Mike pulled my T-shirt over my head and begand sucking on my tits. Didn't complain when his hand rooted around between my legs either, and when he pinned my wrist over my head and his tongue slid over from my nipple and up through my underarm, he got the expected shiver to run through my body.

"I love you baby," Mike said as he shoved his cock into me and began making love to me.

I said nothing, and lay there passively as he thrust into me for a few minutes before blowing his load inside of me.

"That was good babe, I love you," Mike said as he kissed me and rolled over, and seemed to be snoring the minute his head hit the pillow.

I said nothing. Didn't cum either.

* * * * * * * * *

Thank you for reading. Thanks to the many people who have taken the time to comment both publicly and privately, and to the anons whom I am unable to thank personally. I hope you have enjoyed my story so far, and as always your comments and constructive criticism is appreciated.

12