All Comments on 'It's No Mistake'

by Ntropy586

Sort by:
  • 143 Comments
chytownchytownover 9 years ago
You Got A New Degree??**

Is it in SHORT-HAND- LOL

C_frommnC_frommnover 9 years ago
Short

and to the Point. Now that you have gotten that out of Your System. Maybe you could do a follow-up and tell the wifes side.

betrayedbylovebetrayedbyloveover 9 years ago
Excellent

Logical. Made the cheating wife realize that the mistake was continuing to make mistakes.

Fascinating

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
TOO Long

Hey.... 5 years is a long time to keep us hanging! Great story, well written, longer would be better but the story is nonetheless... Just right!

tazz317tazz317over 9 years ago
PULL THE BAND OFF QUICKLY

and wait for the ouchy you know is coming to subside. TK U MLJ LV NV

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
@ Cfrommm

why would anyone want to hear the wife's side?

Ohhhhhh...got it.

Yeah, I too must admit to wanting to hear that worthless cum-dusmpster howl, wail, and beg for mercy and forgiveness,

And howl all the louder once she realizes that there is none.

EgoTrixiEgoTrixiover 9 years ago
Pleasing comeback...

...so now I reckon you should keep it up. Nice little story...though too short. Thank you for writing it.

RePhilRePhilover 9 years ago
Maybe it's me?

But it seems about 25% of the story wasn't written. Could do with some extra stuffing lol thanks for sharing!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
tactfully complete

Welcome back. It may have been short but it is the first I have read where the logical and unemotional point is expressed. I am sure there are many marriages that end exactly as written here. It may have been a story but it has a strong sense of reality. Bravo bravo.....I await anything more you wish to submit.

Again thank you for submitting a logical first step in a dissolution

MattressThrasherMattressThrasherover 9 years ago
Good, but a little to short

The dialog was very good, would have been better with a little more back ground. It was like coming in on a conversation but without knowing the history behind all of it.

Drbeamer3333Drbeamer3333over 9 years ago

Thanks for the offering.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
another

sicko bites the dust

bassraybassrayover 9 years ago
To the point.

It's an art form to express ideas succinctly. This story captures the essence of her infidelity in few words. Quite a treat.

FD45FD45over 9 years ago
Monolouge.

A good monologue, but a monologue.

BobNbobbiBobNbobbiover 9 years ago
Pretty good as . . .

. . . one form and one side of a morality tale. Standing on some of the other hilltops, and maybe even some of the valleys and looking at the same trigger events might fill the story out a little more than the one brush stroke we can see.

swingerjoeswingerjoeover 9 years ago
Yawn

Sorry, but I found this to be incredibly boring. I'm not sure what the point was in publishing this story. Actually, the word "story" is inaccurate, given its definition:

Story: an account of imaginary or real people and events told for entertainment.

There was absolutely nothing entertaining about this.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
btb

which is just plain...boring.

gatorhermitgatorhermitover 9 years ago
Pretty Good Flash Story

Glad you are writing again. Also appreciate a good LW story in a sea of cucky excrement.

TheUnoriginalistTheUnoriginalistover 9 years ago
Strangely enough

In very much the same boat as wieliczka's story this week. Unfortunate.

Pulsifer42Pulsifer42over 9 years ago
I rather enjoyed

Always good for a husband to stick to his guns, especially when he is right !!!

Thanks.....and oh yes, welcome back.

firas01firas01over 9 years ago
Short

and to the point reply to all authors and people who consider infidelity as just a mistake like any other that can easily be forgiven and forgotten, a mistake is something you do unintentionally and turns out to be wrong and you stop and and apologize, repeating the same wrong thing again and again and plan for it is not a mistake, it is just malice.

impo_58impo_58over 9 years ago
Short, but precise and enough...

Short, but precise and enough...this story and many others could be resumed to his phrase: "my wife respects neither me nor the vows we made when we married."!! And when a man accepts cheating he looses his self-respect, and never will get again his wife's respect.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Yuk crap story

i think people who write this revenge stuff are trying to get it out of their system.

Sure you may have been hurt in the past but making a cunt out of yourself just locks you into the role of a looser for the rest of your pathetic lonely life! Got Ya! 1

Boros749Boros749over 9 years ago
Nice

Short and sweet.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Cogent and Compelling

Well done. Obviously something you have considered . I have seen this "mistake" rational issue come up time and time again among clients and friends. Another argument you might wish to take a treais "trust".

ChagrinedChagrinedover 9 years ago
Very Profound!

As they said, short, sweet, and very profound! Get back to writing! And congrats on college!

TheUnoriginalistTheUnoriginalistover 9 years ago
Take two

I read through this again thinking maybe it would play better the second time.

Instead, I am that much more convinced that every critique I placed at that other story this week deserves mention here, as well. In addition to that, this story uses the absolute worst bad behavior most btb stories indulge in...turning the husband into a scenery chewing expounder of truth and everyone else in the story into silent witnesses to his profound wisdom...everyone but the author's personal stand-in incapable of thought and mostly present so that he could pause occasionally to describe their teary-eyed reactions.

TheUnoriginalistTheUnoriginalistover 9 years ago
Hmmm

Now that I think about it, I think the lesson to be learned from the stories in this section of the site is that every man's deepest fantasy is to have his wife mess up so completely, and so terribly, that she finally HAS to listen while he explains to her everything that is wrong about her.

Even the recon stories play to that, half the time.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Unoriginalist

Maybe, just maybe you should.read other types of stories.if you dont like this.Your dislike for.this is noted More than once I see.I get it You dont like BTB stories.Too bad.I actually thought that this had.a smidgeon of realism to it.Funny I just reread the story you posted and as.well written as it was I found the idea of.the hubby sticking around as long as he did totally unrealistic.Just two sides of the same story.No?

frontlinecasterfrontlinecasterover 9 years ago

Not remotely interesting or profound. You can copy and paste these paragraphs into ninety percent of the btb stories on this site and only have to change the names, this is the very definition of formulaic.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
The Unoriginalist is correct

The favorite BTB fantasy is of the wife standing/sitting/sprawling while the brilliant husband spews out a diatribe on fidelity, truth, justice and the American Way. He gets to ream her ass out while she passively gazes lovingly, sadly, teary-eyed and admiringly as he stands there like an Old Testament prophet lambasting her for her sins.

In real life, after about 60 seconds of his sermon, she'd be walking out the door shaking her head thinking "Thanks for reminding me of why I was fucking someone else, you pompous supercilious short-dicked under-employed ass."

You want to see real life? Read The Unoriginalist's stories. Infidelity is about PAIN. Pain for everybody. Not about fantasies of rhetoric. Just pain. Just pain. Pain enough for everybody and plenty to go around, now and forever and forever and forever, amen.

Grow the fuck up.

TheUnoriginalistTheUnoriginalistover 9 years ago
So

Hue and anon are really just proving my point. You two are fixating on whether the end results of the tale were what you wanted to such an extent that you assume that's my primary concern as well. It must be, right? What else is there to critique in a story, besides how it ended?

Sigh.

None of my issues are with the consequential realities for the characters, but with how the story is delivered and designed. I don't care if you burn her or stay married, but just do it well. HDK and FD had some good things to say on this earlier today.

How a story ends CAN be a part of determining it's enjoyability, but it should be one piece among many. These days, a single sentence "story" would probably score well here, so long as that sentence was "I'm leaving you for cheating on me, bitch."

TheUnoriginalistTheUnoriginalistover 9 years ago
Hey

"In real life, after about 60 seconds of his sermon, she'd be walking out the door shaking her head thinking "Thanks for reminding me of why I was fucking someone else, you pompous supercilious short-dicked under-employed ass."

I lol'd.

I was in fact just thinking about the previously made challenge...name ten women who admitted to being wrong. I was thinking...name ten who sat and listened while you pointed out an error...

calclovercalcloverover 9 years ago
Unoriginalist,Anon and Frontline

Question?Why would you read this if its not for you.?I dont read most of the other categories because I dont like them.Why read a BTB if its not for you?

calclovercalcloverover 9 years ago
re Last Comment

This is clearly marked cheating/consequence.Once again .Why read?

frontlinecasterfrontlinecasterover 9 years ago

Calc, you answer your own question there. You avoid certain categories, I can't do that when one of my preferred categories is taken over by bitter, lonely men wanting to rant about dumb cunts while not giving us anything interesting, original or erotic to enjoy. In the case of this, not even a story, just some guy's Mary Sue avatar ranting in a one sided conversation.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
My 2 Cents

How is this either a BTB or revenge story as suggested earlier? He found out she was having an affair. He decided not to accept it and is divorcing her. No physical harm, nothing to indicate he will leave financially destitute or even that he will expose her to friends and family. So I ask again where is the revenge or BTB? Clearly he is not a cuck so that should annoy 1/2 the audience. Another 25% may be pissed because there is no RACC. To bad as TUO said she would be out the door in 30 seconds in real life - so in real life he will not accept her shit.

TheUnoriginalistTheUnoriginalistover 9 years ago
Well

I see we're still arguing merits or likes solely on the basis of whether or not a story is a btb/recon/cuck piece...and therefore still missing the point completely.

Being of a certain type doesn't imbue a story with worth and more than it prevents it. What matters is how well it is delivered. It doesn't deserve automatic appreciation for being a divorce story any more than it deserves automatic dismissal for the same reason.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
@ Calclover

Hey little sweetie you sound like a real Gay Ass Cutie.

Now why don't you Bend Over and drop you Pink Panties.

and ill go Right Up inside of your obviously Well Used Booty.

You can even let your Mother who is also your Lover watch.

that is while she gets Bang in all her Holes.

Now why don't you Jerk Off to it you Gay Lord!!!!!!

javmor79javmor79over 9 years ago
Agree with some of the others, but I still enjoyed it

I enjoyed this story, but I have to agree with the Unoriginalist.and the others about the realism. I know that we men would love to think that when wisdom spews from our mouths that the women folk would be so enamored that they would be made mute, but this is furthest from the truth. The women I know argue emotion, not logic.

Secondly, the fact that he was calm enough to produce a well thought out monologue in the midst of his life shattering is laughable. He is moving out and leaving his life behind, yet he is detached enough to be amused at her rants.

I do tire of the stories of the perfect, benevolent, all wise husband and the stupid, narcissistic, bumbling idiot wife who can't see past her own vagina. Though these stories may feel good because of the sense of justice that they bring, they are far from real. They are like Jet Li movies. No matter how much Kung Fu he knows, there is no way he can kick the shit out of hundreds of guys and only end up with a bloody lip. No matter how justified the husband who gets cheat on is, the bad guy does not always "get it" in the end. Real life just isn't that fair.

With all of that being said, the purpose of a story is entertainment. I was entertained by this tale so I will give it a 5.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Terminology

The term is "boy toy" not "toy boy". You have potential. Pay attention to some of the more valid criticisms, and keep writing.

MitchFraellMitchFraellover 9 years ago
Good

Short and to the point. We knew what he was doing. We knew what she had done. This is his leaving message to his wife. We understood that and so would she.

rightbankrightbankover 9 years ago
concise, direct, and complete

You kept the details to a minimum, telling us very little about the two soon to be exes. Filling in just enough to tell us she cheated and he will not accept it. ba bye.

then there are the myriad of postings. Your return has stirred up comments that are longer and more diverse than your flash story.

So, congratulations on your return and personal successes. You have accomplished much for your self, and managed to rile the posting crowd at the same time. lol

I look forward to your next submission.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
So bad. I think you didn't realise

hers were tears of laughter. Why make the hubby be such an asshole?

You all know calclover is the troll that copies n pastes the "I see you haven't got anything to say about the story..." comment that appears on just about every story? Just letting you all know. 3*

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

cocklover cant reply right now because my dicks in his mouth

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
re: frontlinecaster

You can pretty much say the same about the willing cuckold stories. Aren't those the stories that turn you on? Heed on your own advice that you give others. Don't read what you don't like. Simple, isn't it?

bruce22bruce22over 9 years ago
Nice to have another Author back

Essentially it is a monologue about one sentence that wife uttered.

Personally I found it entertaining.

Tw0Cr0wsTw0Cr0wsover 9 years ago
too long

Really this could be said in a single sentence, in response to her saying that it was a mistake and he should just get over it:

"The mistake was you thinking that I would stay married to you if you cheated on me."

firas01firas01over 9 years ago
Wow

Some people are really hot and bothered by this submission, I don't really know why since some of them are authors themselves and should know better. This is a FLASH story, it is short and to the point, regardless of the wife's smartness or stupidity, and regardless of the husband's wisdom or calmness, this was about the concept of cheating and extramarital affairs being a mistake or not, is it a mistake or something more of a deal breaker, in a more complete story we may find out about the reasons, the wife could have some reasons, but she still doesn't want a divorce, it happens in real life..right? a wife or a husband who cheats but doesn't want a divorce..The author here is saying that it is a deal breaker regardless of the reasons or the path that led to it, is that hard to understand?

RogueAlanRogueAlanover 9 years ago
great that you are back! Stay!

Keep writing and keep sharing what you write.

Enjoyed this.

john1946john1946over 9 years ago
Well said

Seemed pretty straight forward to me....Shared the happenings and the result. He left. End of story.

frontlinecasterfrontlinecasterover 9 years ago

Firas, no one is saying they don't understand it. We're song is boring, poorly written, and not at all worth reading.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
IT'S GREAT THAT YOUR BACK! BUT::::

Like the story,but Can you Finish your story you started on 2009! Please Finish your story! HOOK ,LINE,SINKER !!!!!

FD45FD45over 9 years ago
Well no.

'Flash story' doesn't cover EVERY sin.

Let me ask a few questions:

Who are these people? Do we know them? No.

How did this cheating happen? Sorry, but if he is beating her or refusing her sex, he has it coming. All we know is some cheating took place.

What emotions did this story invoke? None discernible.

What is happening? A man is talking to a woman and he is ONLY talking about the nature of mistakes, something already highlighted by the author in the very first line of the story! So now he is saying it twice. BOY he sure told HER! There. That is the only emotion in this entire monologue.

Contrast this to 'The Cost' by qhml1. There, even the location, the front porch, was a character, representing the past, present and future of the relationship. While it was ALSO only a conversation between a man and a woman, we know who they were, we felt emotional connections to both of them, we knew WHAT happened with some detail, we got a sense of the consequences of her actions re her sister. We had movement, visuals, actions and reactions. History.

That story was an interesting brocade weave with some texture. This one bye Ntropy586 is a white scarf with a single black line though it. Maybe a good white scarf, but that is it.

I am not disparaging the monologue. However, The Unoriginalist is correct: there is no story here. Defenders can't except to say they like the fact 'He sure told her!" Well, LIKE that! No issues. But don't try to tell me that is a story. Nothing is happening here, nothing was referenced in the past and nothing is stated about the future. This is a very small segment, a diatribe, not a story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

more chapters

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Boring and non-erotic.

I read another comment for another story and I think it is appropriate. We open Literotica and click on Erotic Stories wanting to read erotica. Is this erotica? No. . Loving Wife? No. Swingers? No. Sharing? No. And More? Maybe it's therapy for bitter men who've had bad luck with women. I don't know.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
please re-retire yourself

This is utter shit

TheUnoriginalistTheUnoriginalistover 9 years ago
Illustrating the problem

Imagine that you went on a site that was devoted to cop stories. So every story there is liberally spattered with things like car chases, mystery, drama, danger, and yes...even cheating spouses.

Then, you come upon one little flash story that consists entirely of a detective lecturing a murderer for six paragraphs about what an asshole he is while the murderer listens avidly, considers every word, and begins to behave in a sorrowful and regretful manner. We learn nothing about the crime, the journey that led to his arrest, or his personal history. We only read the lecture, and the occasional description of his tears.

As a reader, you might appreciate the cop's logic and the fact that a criminal was captured. You might briefly enjoy the fantasy that murderers can be rehabilitated through a kinder person's all-knowing wisdom. But the story itself wouldn't mean much to you, because up until it was basically over you weren't even involved. You walked in while everything was wrapping up.

On the other hand, if another story included an identical scene, but only unveiled it after a series of powerful reader-investing events...visiting the grisly murder scene, journeying from a lack of evidence to the point of having a suspect, discovering his larger intention and facing the fear of additional murders while desperately manhunting for him...that scene would carry much more weight, and be a part of something far more engaging. By the time it got to that silly little lecture, you would be so invested in the characters and their adventure that it's impracticality wouldn't even be noticed. In fact, the author could even bring you to the point of belief that these people would act this way using the character development moments earlier in the story. By developing story and inhabitants, he could make the unrealistic feel genuine and true. That's the real power of a successful story....and yes, even flash stories can develop a greater amount of this emotional context.

And, on a side note...I do really like some of this authors other stories.

jasonnhjasonnhover 9 years ago
Yup, almost a monologue.

But Alicia sets the opening and the title.

It's NOT a mistake. So many of the LW women describe their cheating as a mistake and it is not. It was a decision and choice not to honor the vows of fidelity that most people make when they get married. Most people choose/write their own vows and include promises of fidelity. Setting aside vows made in public before God, family, and friends should have some meaning and not be cast aside by "accident".

This story is short and to the point and answers all those self serving descriptions of "one" "mistake". BTW, one? One guy maybe but many rendezvous'. He is correct, the "mistake" was assuming she could get away with it. Many crooks figure they are smarter than the police and will get away with it as well. They deliberately rob a store. No mistake there. The mistake is that they thought they would never get caught. After they are caught they are soooooo remorseful.

Although I liked the theme and plot, for some reason I found myself stumbling on the prose a bit.

frontlinecasterfrontlinecasterover 9 years ago
I know it's shocking but. ..

A story can suck even if you agree with something said in it. Disliking this story doesn't mean you agree with a character or don't, it just means you found it boring and uninteresting. It's okay, you don't have to reflexively praise everyone who hates women just like you do.

ariesgirlariesgirlover 9 years ago

He broke it down in a way that Alicia understood that she planned the cheating.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
TheUnoriginalist is calling the kettle black!

You pontificate about this story's plot being self-righteous because it is merely a smug lecture which lacks the "meaty" details that should lead up to the "coup de grâce". However, your Boilerplate Rendering could be construed as being just as guilty of not meeting your standards. Your story doesn't unearth how the Karen got seduced, nor does it show the supposed friendship between Carl and John even though they were "friends".

There's no back story: we're just thrust into the misery shit-hole which is John's self-loathing life. Sure, he doesn't do any lecturing, but because he doesn't do any talking Karen is equally justified in continuing the affair because her wimp of a husband decided to pursue a selfish contingency plan, instead of respecting her enough - as HIS wife - to either tackle the problem head-on or reclaim the marriage.

Furthermore, you portray Karen as a stupid bitch even though she's supposed to be astute. She would have cottoned onto John's plan of "emotional divorce" after her "blinded by lust" tryst died a slow death. Once aware and penitent of her sins, Karen would have realized John wasn't going to forgive her or salvage the family unit and see his plan was to torpedo the marriage after the children were old enough to handle the separation. In this scenario, Karen would have cut her losses and divorced John. Assuming the story was set in a no fault state, John would have been financially and publicly castrated by his scorned wife.

I get you want to read a "full" story, but your own is flawed so are in a position to lecture the rest of us?

tazz317tazz317over 9 years ago
HOW DO YOU LIKE ME NOW

a gross tactical error had ensued, TK U MLJ LV NV

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Interesting

The "cuckies" (you know who you are) are trashing this short story for being boring, but yet they read every trashy willing cuckold story in this category and praise it too high heaven no matter how repetitive and boring they are. They attack every negative comment against those stories and call others out for reading something they shouldn't. But yet, here they are reading something they know they're not going to like and trash it. Figure that one out. Hypocritical ring a bell. As far as story goes, it was short, to the point, didn't really excite me one way or the other, yet consider it a better read than 90% of the cuckold stories that dominate the loving wives category.

frontlinecasterfrontlinecasterover 9 years ago

Hmm, anons day they don't like people trashing stories they shouldn't read, yet they go into other stories and do the same thing. Good thing they're anons, so their opinions are inherently completely invalid and worthless.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
2 star

don't believe up to ur potential,, just a series of pointed highly educated statements

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
what all the complaining about

We are told this was going to be a short story. The author brought us in where the man is about to leave the soon to be ex wife. We are told why. We even have a man who keeps his balls intact... So what is all the complaining about.

MisterBillBillyMisterBillBillyover 9 years ago
You know realy the guy is right...

I think as others, if you put more work into your short little sorties you may be able write something wonderful....bill

tazz317tazz317over 9 years ago
WELL AT LEAST ONE OF THEM GOT IT RIGHT

but the other, just thought What the Fuck Happened, TK U MLJ LV NV

tiger46tiger46over 9 years ago
mistake? uhuh

cheating =\= mistake

cheating = poor, but calculated, decision

SplitAcesSplitAcesover 9 years ago
What a great vignette!

It spelled out what so many just can't seem to understand, in a clear, concise manner.

SplitAcesSplitAcesover 9 years ago
WOW

Just read through the comments; clear to see the perverts can't stand for right and wrong to be laid out so convincingly! They want us to believe there is no such thing as Right only "what is right for me at this particular time"; but a tour of the Loving Wives Hall of Fame shows what the consensus is. Quite a dearth of willing cuck stories there...

frontlinecasterfrontlinecasterover 9 years ago

Hmm, interesting how the btb crowd claims to be the majority in this section based on rating and comments, then bemoans how the cuckold authors outnumber the 'real men' by so much. It's almost like this giant btb crowd is a handful of cowardly anons who would never post anything other than death threats and abusive comments over and over again pretending to be multiple people while spamming the votes, while the section is actually primarily made up of people who just post their stories, read others, and like anyone should on most websites just ignore the comment threads.

Nah! Can't be that. That would mean that people like SplitAces couldn't keep pointing to the ratings to defend their stories not being moved into proper categories.

TavadelphinTavadelphinover 9 years ago
Now that is a Flash Story

No details - none needed - he is done - bye bye

tazz317tazz317over 9 years ago
LESSONS LEARNED

are not always the best or smartest. TK U MLJ LV NV

ErotFanErotFanover 9 years ago
Good start

Nice to see an author return after such a long hiatus.

Surely there's more that can be added. The muse can't be that stingy! :o)

xtchrxtchrover 9 years ago
What's the Fuss?

Yes, this is a short story. Yes, I wish it was longer...BUT I am not the author. He must have wanted to present a 'snapshot' of just one reason that cheaters use. Yes, he could have told us about how they met, in high school, in college, at work, etc. Yes, he could have told us how she got bored, got drunk, had hormonal problems, lacked excitement in her life, wanted to try someone different in bed, etc. etc. But he is the author. He just wanted to present a snapshot. Sure we were not invested in the characters, but so what.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
average

Average

maninconnmaninconnover 8 years ago
Welcome back

Nice short tale, thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
what degree did you get?

the story is good, short & bang on the nail on the confrontation stage of a divorce, i see divorce as a process of various stages:

i] Confrontation

ii] Retaliation

iii] Deliberation & Haggling

iv] closure

v] Acceptance

just as the stages of grief, coming out of a troubled/ruined relationship thru divorce also allows us to experience the stages i mention above.

if you do write/collaborate with other writers, do let us know we are eager to read more, you no doubt could write a longer much detailed story but would have to reduce the description of emotions between sentences just a smidgen

eg: "Because you mistakenly decided that this tawdry little affair would be alright,"

[I continued, not daring to allow her even a moment to interject and potentially divert me from my course]

"you've put me in the position of having to realize that my wife respects neither me nor the vows we made when we married."

the bracketed text could have been mentioned at the end of the shown text, just before beginning the next paragraph.

my observation is only valid if you write a long/detailed/fleshed out story, otherwise the story was just fine & dandy.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

You can't finish a story. You wrote 4 and none were truly finished. All needed more.

Shame...

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Excellent and to the point!

Superb short flash tale of a man that WOULD NOT be "cuckold"!!

Congrats on the higher education & new career, hopefully it's all enjoyable.

BRAVO!!

GoodhueGoodhueover 8 years ago
And Which Hand of God does Mr. Self-righteous sit?!

- She may have cheated but she's well rid of that self-righteous piece of shit!

(With no background information presented in this too short story,that's the impression that I get.)

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Sorry Goodhue

But if you want to really see a Self-Righteous piece of shit. Read your comment while looking in the mirror

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
And dear annony, if you want to see the fag of the world, YOU look in the mirrow, and wip[e that cum off your nose.

Good story gave you a 5

chilleywilleychilleywilleyabout 8 years ago
A moment in a life.

More of a vignette, A window in time

.fur what it was, 'Twas good, but the mass market is for longer pieces

Chilley

Enytopy always expands, so long stories will follow

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Excellent Story

Short and to the point that this husband was not cockold. It looks like the feminazises and girly boys such as Goodhue didn't like it. Goodhue likes his wife to have some black cock before he eats her out as seen from the stories he likes. Goodhue even rebutted an anonymous comment about his comment because he is such a wimp, lol.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
1*

not a story, just a scene. it belongs in non-erotic, or in the trash.

wrangler61wrangler61about 7 years ago
Wish I can change vote

I wish I can change my vote. I accidently touched 1 on my phone and don't know how to change it

MaFreplerMaFrepleralmost 7 years ago
Not a story

Not even a scene. It's just a monologue. And it's not even an interesting one.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Was going to give you a 4, but made it a 5 to help wrangler61 compensate for his mistake.

Appreciate the effort to distill the pleading that it was "just" a mistake. Deciding to drive while drunk is a mistake. Killing someone while driving drunk is criminal negligence. But adultery is worse, since it is committed voluntarily. Probably too cerebral for many readers. Thanks for the effort.

ju8streadingju8streadingalmost 7 years ago

short sweet and to the point.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
I Enjoy Stories Like This

Courts are going to rape the husband in divorce proceedings. At least he is taking steps to cut down on the rape, humiliation, and disrespect that his wife and lover plan to heap upon him. There are things the husband cannot legally control, but I applaud him for taking control of those few areas he can control. Great story. Glad to have you back.

26thNC26thNCalmost 6 years ago
Quick

Just found this story. Enjoyed a good, quick, clean read. Thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
At last

At last a story about a proper man.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
No way...

It makes me laugh....let's face it, most of these cheating wives would not cry and carry on because hubby is divorcing them. They would collect their money from the divorce and carry on fucking! Just about every writer has them full of remorse and how they just couldn't carry on without their hubby, lol. Get real...Why do you think they started cheating...hubby isn't enough for them anymore.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
TWAT!

CUNT!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Yes

Yes,that's the way to do it.,but what happened to them both would have been nice to know.

JbRobertssonJbRobertssonover 5 years ago
What man ever gets the last word with a woman?

Great story, but it's hard to believe that a woman would let him speak that whole valedictory without interrupting. LOL. Loved it. 5 stars.

WhoGivesAShitWhoGivesAShitover 5 years ago
Mistake?

Loved it. IMO the most abused words are ‘mistake’ and ‘accident’. If someone drives recklessly and crashes, it’s no ‘accident’ - it’s a crash. If someone decides to cheat, it’s not a mistake - it’s a poor decision.

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous