All Comments on 'It's Not an Affair If It's Anal Ch. 02'

by Hidden_Curiosity

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Too short

Please stop with these 1 page shorts. Build up a decent submission that will keep the readers hooked. It's a good story but not long enough.

nthusiasticnthusiasticabout 9 years ago
Totally Agree . . .

that I'd rather wait longer for something with some substance to it than these little teasers. A good single page stand-alone story can satisfy quite successfully. When turned into a series, however, that format quickly becomes tedious.

Your tale is well-crafted, your descriptions delectable, & I relish your premise. Glad you're not pushing the pace too fast, letting it build.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Longer

I agree that your stories have to be longer. You are not SamuelX.

Hidden_CuriosityHidden_Curiosityabout 9 years agoAuthor
Thank you

I appreciate this insight. I was excited to write, and have posted as the "chapters" came to mind. There is only one more portion. I'll consider my thoughts more fully next time.

Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
I like the build up

Everyone says the stories are too short, granted they are short but Im enjoying the build up. I was excited to see a chapter 2. At the end it left me wanting more just like chapter 1. But I think that's what the author wants. I'm looking forward to chapter 3. Well written story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
That musky scent.

This series definitely needs to continue. Describing how he licked, kissed and tongued her asshole and the scent of her unwashed anus gave me a raging erection. Please continue with this story. 5 stars.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
I'm torn!

Ok I'll admit, I would really like longer chapters. However, that means I have to wait longer between chapters and I'm not sure I can! Love this story, you are doing a fabulous job!! I have the opposite sister-in-law, not a bbw, but curvey, somewhat larger with huge breasts, long thick nipples (I've only seen them poking through a t-shirt) and an amazing ass that I would love to have.

dk519dk519about 9 years ago
Chapter 3 Please

Excellent job leaving us wanting more. I usually get bored of the stories on here that are multiple chapters because they get really tedious and sometimes fall way off track. Not this one. Even though they're short, your chapters are serving the perfect purpose. I cannot wait for chapter 3.

Chuck2066Chuck2066over 8 years ago
Funny

I may be this guy!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous