All Comments on 'It's Not an Affair If It's Anal Ch. 03-04'

by Hidden_Curiosity

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
FullboostFullboostabout 9 years ago
Ch 5

PLEASE be a 5th chapter!

ballznall60ballznall60about 9 years ago
First rate!

Well written and hot. Keep it going, please.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Umm. . .

You sort of left us hanging. Better let us know how it goes with this proposed exchange. Then you might get 5 stars. Is Heather going to educate her sister on the wisdom of warming up with plugs?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Living on the edge..

So many ways to go to finish this story. Please finish this, no matter how many chapters it takes. Well written with lots of imagination. Your writing could raise the dead! Most importantly, thanks for your efforts so far.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

yep, sounds good to me, are you going to have that in another story?, anal and pegging, will look forward to hearing from you

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

The wife really is a cunt. There's just... nothing pleasant about her. Her entire MO is figuring out what he wants and refusing it. Why is he with her?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I can't say it's a bad story, because it's not. It's well-written, and is obviously the product of MUCH intelligent and creative thought. But the best thing about it --- and the hottest thing about it --- is finding out where it goes: if it fizzles, or stops here, then it's a wasted effort. But the possibilities for direction and distance going forward are quite literally limitless. Keep up the good work . . . please?

RisingWolf1950RisingWolf19503 months ago

Absolutely enjoyed the stories here. Would like to read sequel of wife giving it to anal after pegging him. Keep writing.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous