All Comments on 'It's not Cheating if You Don't Touch'

by itsnotcheatingif

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
StanBreyStanBreyover 7 years ago

I don't really get the logic of having penetration and a creampie in the first chapter of a series about not touching.

WatcherRobWatcherRobover 7 years ago
Maybe a goofy title

But the characters held out until temptation overwhelmed them.

Totally believable, recently written. Looking for the next episode.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

It's goofy alright. Generally you'd expect to experience the sexual tension of not touching to avoid cheating, and altought it still does a good job at it, the touching came too quickly. He should've just covered her ass in cum without announcig to the reader beforehand. Not to mention that it is kinda of annoying to announce he broke up with his girl months later when he intends to keep writing the story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Looking forward to part 2

Great story, loved it. Looking forward to parts 2 and 3!!!

BerowulffBerowulffover 7 years ago
love it!

Great story, thanks for sharing!

I love how you build the tension, both characters knowing it's wrong but just too... tempting to not take it a little further step by step. Can't wait to read the second volume!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Incredible!

Absolutely loved this story and found it so damn hot. Really excited for the second part. Hope it gets posted soon!

PoorwriterPoorwriterover 6 years ago
Loved it!

I loved your story. No nasty sex, but very, very exciting!

Caferacer1960Caferacer1960about 4 years ago
Loved it

I enjoyed the build of tension , it took me back to my flatting days, l also had a flatmate who masturbated with a dildo which l found whilst snooping, but unlike you l did lick her juice off it while l masturbated. You can read about my adventure in my submission.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

the advertisement at the end killed the mood

tralan69ertralan69er8 months ago

So where is 2 and 3? Its been about 7 years since this was posted so I won't be holding my breath. Too bad it seemed like a fun story. Thank you.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous