It's not Cheating if You Don't Touch

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My cockhead was 4 inches away from her pussy. I could feel the warmth radiating from it. What happened to angling up? A part of me wondered, but it was a small, quiet part. I could cum all over on the surface of her cunt and it wouldn't matter. Her hand switched from circles to roughly rubbing up and down her clit with her fingertips. I thought I could see her pressing harder as I got closer, breathing more raggedly. Her vagina was soaking wet and pink and pulling taut as Lily frantically rubbed her clit just above the entrance to her tunnel. I could barely resist taking the last step up and shoving my cock in. Suddenly her butt started clenching spasmodically and I saw her vagina start to clench in orgasm. Lily let out a deep groan, and without thinking, I took the last step up, lined up my cock, and touched the tip to the wetness of her still clenching cunt hole.

"FUCK!" Lily moaned, and pushed backward, impaling herself a good halfway down my cock. She felt tight, tighter than Jessica, and still clenching in orgasm around me as she froze with surprise. I had never felt a girl cum before. I groaned in primal need and pushed the rest of the way into her, forcing her face and shoulders into the stairs above. Her cunt relentlessly milked at my cock, massaging me in ways I had thought impossible. I pulled out, then fucked into her again, my own orgasm overtaking me, drowning my thoughts in waves of pleasure. Cum burst from my cock, splashing over her cervix in an amount that felt like it would fill her entire pussy. My orgasm continued for the longest time, all the while Lily making mewling noises and lightly fucking herself on the end of my dick.

Finally, I pulled out. Seeing the white cum drool out from her vagina onto the stairs would give me nightmares for the next few days, even though I bought her a morning after pill later that afternoon. "Fuck," Lily sighed with content, still with her face pressed into the stairs awkwardly, and we both laughed a bit. What else can you do, when you've fucked up your life?

I felt a huge amount of guilt. Eventually Jessica and I did break up, but not before another half a year living with Peter and Lily - and that's another story.

~~~

Volume 2 Preview

"Get out your cock," she demanded.

I shook my head, knowing I should be annoyed but somehow struggling to feel anything but gratified by her tenacity. Can you seriously blame me?

"No, Lily! I thought we agreed that the stairs were an accident best forgotten."

Lily lay on her and Peter's wide queen-sized bed, butt scooted forward so she was lined up with the end. Her feminine legs were splayed as wide as could be and her feet rested with toes curled over the end of the mattress. It was a testament to the tightness of this girl's pussy that I could only just see the inside her vagina, given how widespread she was for me. Speaking of wide...

"Huh?" Lily grinned widely, showing a perfect set of teeth (hard to fuck up teeth yet at her age) and her green eyes glittered with mischief.

Stretching languorously, she somehow managed to weave in a pseudo-thrust to the movement. "I didn't say you could fuck me again! Or at all for that matter..."

She moved one delicate hand to cover up her crotch, pressing the heel of her palm into her mound while her blue coloured fingernails disappeared below her ass. Her expression was one of pure lust.

"I just," she said with clenched teeth as she thrust upward into her hand.

"Want" she ground down, lower back arching.

"To see it," she finished, slowly pulling her fingers back up and over her slit to tease herself. Then she licked them.

Really?

Standing there in front of this girl on heat, who was literally begging to see my cock as she masturbated, I suddenly had an epiphany. It wasn't really the forbidden nature of cheating that aroused me. It wasn't that she was younger and it wasn't that she had an ass worthy of someone who, at least occasionally, does squats. No, the reason I had my belt in my hands was that she craved my cock. The reason my belt was now undone and my zipper on its way is that Jessica looked at my cock with either tolerance or disgust, but never like Lily did. This girl licked her lips as my jeans opened to reveal the head of my rock hard dick poking above the waistband of my boxers and placed her hands on the inside of her thighs, gripping in anticipation.

I sighed. "Just a peak - and no touching."

Thank you for reading the preview to Volume 2 of Guilt and Pleasure!

More by Matthew Myen

Guilt and Pleasure

Volume 1: It's Not Cheating If You Don't Touch

Volume 2: It's Not Cheating If You Only Look

Volume 3: It's Not Cheating If You Get Caught

12