It's Not Gay, It's Just Sex

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

With this new activity in our arsenal, Jeff began riding me more often. While he still preferred a blow, he said he sometimes wanted my dick in his ass to help empty his balls on the first try. Until he said it, I hadn't realized that when I served him orally it usually took him two tries to be satisfied. With my dick in his ass, there was spunk everywhere after his cock exploded the first time.

A few months later, Kate and I were hosting a cook out for our family and friends. It was a nice summer day and there were people everywhere: kids in the pool, people on the lawn, others sitting on the deck. I was in one corner of the deck, my back to the house looking out over everything as I tended the cooking food. Jeff was assisting me piling up burgers, chicken and hotdogs as they finished.

"Here." Jeff handed me a fresh beer as he placed a plate of raw meat on the work table next to me at the grill. "This is the last of it."

I took a pull from the bottle before saying, "Ok, thanks."

He went and picked up a cooked hotdog from the nearby picnic table where we were staging the food. "So, I was thinking," he said hesitantly.

I knew that tone and always worried about what was going through his head when he got like this. Thankfully none of our guests were in close proximity so I didn't fear being overheard. "Yeah?"

He slowly and deliberately picked up a bun and slid the wiener into the crevice. "There's something I'd like to do."

"What's that?" In hindsight, I would like to say I was focused on cooking not the innuendo.

"Fuck you."

I was startled by his frank delivery.

He squirted some mayonnaise along the length of the sheathed hotdog. "You've fucked me a few times and it was great. I want you to feel that and I'd like to see what it's like to have your ass on me."

"I don't know, man..." I trailed off as I watched him take a bite of the meat. A bit of mayo remained on his lips and I was reminded of how he looked after sucking me off.

"Just think about it." He made his way around to my side of the grill. Stepping behind me, he pressed his crotch against my ass and I could feel his semi-hard cock through the fabric. He placed his free hand on my hip as he raised the hotdog to my mouth. He lowered his voice and spoke directly into my ear, "Go on. Take it."

I leaned forward slightly to take a bite and as I did, I felt my ass press harder against him. My own cock began to stiffen from the overtly erotic nature of what was happening. Despite being practically surrounded by people, the only thing that mattered right now was Jeff. I felt more than heard his chest rumble appreciatively as I slowly allowed him to feed me.

"Yeah, that's it. Open wide." His cock quickly firmed, stretching out toward his left hip. As he fed me, Jeff began to lightly hump into me.

Even though most everyone knew how close Jeff and I were, I quickly finished the hotdog knowing that him feeding me was a bit much. However, even after it was gone, Jeff remained pressed close against me. I and was so caught up in grilling and what Jeff was doing that I didn't notice Amy approaching.

Amy stopped and had a quick conversation with us as she made a few plates for the children. While she was there, Jeff moved to stand next to me as I continued to work the grill. He stood close to the appliance to hide the obvious tent next to his pocket. Having seen us working closely before, she didn't question our proximity while I cooked.

"She's taking the kids out for haircuts and back to school shit tomorrow," Jeff said after Amy left.

Though he hadn't said it, I knew he was suggesting I come over. "I can get away for a bit. I just don't know if -"

Jeff laughed. "Calm down, man. I'm not saying that's what we're going to do tomorrow. But if it happens..."

For the rest of the evening I mulled the idea over but kept coming up with no way in hell. Jeff may enjoy having a dick up his ass and while it may not be as bad as I imagined, it was crossing a line that was marked with barbed wire and a brick wall for me. Besides that, I just couldn't see myself taking his rod and still having control of my sphincter afterward.

On the short walk over to Jeff's I was irrationally nervous. We had been messing around for more than half a year by this point and I had been fucking him for about a third of that time but suddenly with the knowledge that he wanted to fuck me, I wasn't sure if we should continue what we had been doing.

When I arrived, Jeff passed me a beer and we sat chatting for a few minutes. It was what we called foreplay. Nearing the bottom of our bottles, he said we had at least another 2 hours.

"I don't think we should keep doing this," I said softly.

Jeff gave me a flat look. "Is this because I said I wanted to fuck you?"

"That maybe precipitated it but it's not the whole reason," I lied. It was indeed the whole reason.

"I'm not just going to stick it up there if you don't want me to." Jeff put his hand high on my thigh, his fingers brushing against my crotch. "I like what we've been doing and if I don't ever get to fuck you, that's fine. Just don't take this from me."

He sounded so earnest that I nodded acquiescence. In doing so, I felt his hand move to knead my package as he met my gaze. With a grace I never would have expected form him, he moved to the floor between my legs and opened my fly. Not wasting any time, he took me into my mouth and quickly brought me to full erection. I leaned my head back and closed my eyes enjoying the moment. He took his time moving up and down my modest length, in no hurry. I ran my fingers through his thick hair, not controlling him but just feeling him. I heard the sound of his own shorts being opened just before he pulled off.

"I want you in me," he said as he removed his shorts and lay on his back on the floor.

Wasting no time, I moved to the floor between his legs. I stroked myself for the few moments it took for him to lube two of his fingers with his spit and stretch himself open. As soon as he removed them, I spit on my own dick and pressed forward, hearing him moan with relief as I entered him. Adjusting his position slightly, Jeff helped bury my dick within him, wrapping his legs around my waist. As I set up a steady pace fucking him, he used his hands on my nipples. His eyes were closed and his head rolled side to side in bliss. I began to wonder if I was truly missing out on something from the way he was reacting. While what we did held no romance for either of us, that we didn't do this to be close, I knew it felt damn good having his mouth on me or fucking his ass - as I was now - and I enjoyed doing it. Even sucking him off held a certain pleasure that I would not have thought possible. If he found having my dick in his ass to feel good enough to consciously want it then maybe I was missing out on something.

"Damn, that's good," I said as Jeff sucked on my dick a week later.

Our wives had taken my daughter for a girl's weekend before school started and Jeff had brought his son over for a boys' weekend. After checking that they were now in bed sound asleep, he and I were doing our thing in my bedroom. We were in a 69 position and I was on top slowly fucking down into Jeff's mouth.

Feeling dangerously close to orgasm, I pulled out of his mouth while I resumed working on his dick. In the process, I moved lower on his body to prevent him from touching my sensitive shaft. He played with my balls in the meantime allowing me to back away from the edge. After a few minutes, I reentered his mouth and resumed slowly fucking it. Too soon I felt the buildup in my balls again and removed myself from his mouth.

This time, I felt Jeff massage my ass as he played with my balls. About the time I was ready to push back into his mouth, he spoke.

"Keep putting this tight ass in my face and I might start getting ideas."

Though his voice was soft, there was an aroused edge to it that I had not heard before. Involuntarily I moaned around his cock as I moved so he could resume working my dick.

I hesitated to admit it to myself but at that point I was curious about him playing with my ass. After our last session, I had begun to think less about the discomfort and pain I was sure to feel from being fucked by Jeff to feeling jealous about not feeling what he had been enjoying. I wanted to do it at least once but feared that he would think me gay if I told him. Never mind the fact that I had been eagerly drinking his loads for months now and that he openly admitted to enjoying being fucked by me. I reasoned, if he had to talk me into it, if he forced his cock into me, then I could say it wasn't my decision.

Even though I didn't need the break, I pulled out again and positioned my ass in his face. Though I continued to work his cock, I held my breath waiting for him to seize the opportunity. Though it couldn't have been more than a few seconds, it felt like an eternity before I felt him massage my ass, gradually spreading my cheeks further apart. Each time he did, his hands moved closer to my hole. I tensed as I felt his fingers creep closer and closer. When he finally lightly ran a finger along my crack, I shivered at the light but surprisingly intense sensation.

Jeff asked in a whisper, "You like that?" Without waiting for a response, he repeated the motion and I let out a moan.

I bit my lip and groaned when I felt his wet, rough tongue sweep through my crevice a few times before stopping to attack my virgin hole.

With a gentle determination, Jeff ran his wet muscle around my puckered entrance. Probing forward occasionally, he gently pried me open. With a surprisingly effective technique, he was soon tongue fucking me, eating my ass with abandon.

Not being alone in the house, I suppressed the moans that grew within me. What Jeff was doing to my ass felt great. I had never experienced anything like it before and began to understand why he enjoyed the ass play.

Suddenly, he pulled away from me and pushed me onto the bed. Manhandling me, he flipped me on my back and took up residence between my legs. Jeff guided my feet onto the back of his shoulders, opening me up for him before diving back down to resume playing with my ass. Instead of using only his tongue, he began to alternately use a finger to probe my hole. Once I was sufficiently stretched and wet, he began to finger fuck me. He wrapped his free hand around my shaft and began to slowly stroke it. "Not so bad, is it?"

"No," I said between pants for air. He worked a second finger into me and I involuntarily fucked back down onto his hand. "It's better than I thought it would be."

"Up for really getting fucked?"

Despite the fact that I was humping my ass against his fingers, I still felt I had to protest. "I don't think so. Not yet."

Jeff raised an eyebrow in disbelief but said nothing. Instead, he slicked up a third finger and pressed it inside me with the others as he lowered his head to my cock.

Before I could stop it, I was wracked by an intense orgasm. My eyes closed tightly and my body tensed as I began to shoot. I felt him let go of my shooting dick and remove his fingers from me as he repositioned his body on top of mine. Placing one hand over my mouth to stifle the sounds, he also pressed back into me and resumed fucking my hole, stimulating me through my orgasm.

As I came to, I became aware of a few things in rapid succession. With one of his hands on my mouth, I was aware that his abdomen was pressed onto my dick - my load sandwiched between us - massaging it as he humped into me. As he moved back and forth, I felt something substantially harder and larger moving through my ass than the fingers I had felt before. With his other hand now gripping my shoulder, I realized that it could only be one thing in me now. Angrily, I pulled his hand off my mouth. "What the fuck, Jeff?"

"Come on, man. You know you want it."

"No, I don't." Though my voice was tight, I was doing nothing to stop him. "Get off me."

"Ok. Just let me finish." His hips sped up slightly. "I'm almost there."

I began to push against him trying to dismount him. "This isn't cool. I don't want you coming in me."

"Just this once. I'm already in your ass," he said between pants for breath. "Just let me do it this time and I'll never ask you again. It feels really good."

Though I was enjoying the sensation of his dick moving through me, I didn't feel as if I had put up enough of a fight yet. I pushed harder against him and moved my body trying to throw off his rhythm. "No. I don't want to do this. Not yet."

Jeff paused his motion to grab my wrists. Gathering them into one of his hands, he pinned my arms down with one of his hands before resuming his fuck with determination. "Too bad, 'cause I do."

The act of dominating me seemed to be the impetus he needed. A few thrusts later, I felt his dick go rigid as he pressed fully into me with a groan. As his cock pulsed, I felt the warmth of his load emptying into me. It was unlike anything I had experienced before. I also noticed that from the stimulation of his body above me and his rod pressed against my prostate within me, my own dick was still painfully erect and ready for a second release from the stimulation. Unfortunately, Jeff noticed, too.

"Getting fucked by me couldn't have been too bad," he said after catching his breath. He leaned back, grabbed my dick and began stroking it. "If you want, I'll let you bury that bone in my ass now."

Needless to say, I took him up on the offer.

Not quite a week later, I was helping him repaint a room. He had just walked Amy out of the house with their son as she couldn't stand the fumes.

"So we've got some time before they get back." Jeff reached around me and undid my jeans as he pressed himself against me.

Caught in mid brush stroke, I looked back over my shoulder at him. "What did you have in mind?"

"You know, the usual." With ease, he turned me around and dropped to his knees as he pushed down my pants. Taking me into his mouth, he opened his own pants and began to slowly work his own cock with a hand.

After a few minutes of sucking me off, I felt him slide his free hand between my legs, gently probing between my crack obviously seeking my hole. I wanted to protest but was feeling too good. Instead, I opened my legs wider giving him better access.

Finding his target, Jeff then placed his finger in my mouth to get it wet before returning it to press into me. Remembering how good it felt before, I allowed it and relaxed into the intrusion and soon felt him slowly finger fucking me.

This time, however, he didn't spend much time playing with my ass. After I was noticeably relaxed, he pulled out, stood and turned me back toward the wall. Leaning me forward slightly, I felt the large head of his cock press against me.

"Uh uh," I said and shook my head. Despite being pinned between him and the wall, I tried to get away from him. "Not doing that."

Jeff wrapped his arms around me and held me tight. His cock easily found itself sandwiched between my ass cheeks and he slowly humped against me. "We don't have to fuck. Just let me put the tip in."

Before I could respond, I could feel him adjust his stance and take aim at my puckered opening. With his head lined up, he thrust back and forth against it with gradually increasing pressure.

"That's how it always starts," I said. "I'm not falling for that one."

He laughed. One hand travelled down and began stroking my dick and the other played with my nipples. "I'm serious. Just let me put it in there for a little while."

I didn't say anything more as I relaxed against him. What I hadn't anticipated was how well he knew my body. Soon he had me quivering with arousal. With each thrust of his cock, his head opened me just a little more. Eventually, it popped into me and I let out a moan that was a mix of pain and pleasure from the intrusion.

"Fuck, you're tight," he said around a moan of his own. He paused momentarily before pulling out. I heard him spit on his dick before he pressed it back into me. However instead of stopping with just the tip in me, he kept going, pressing his length slowly deeper.

"You said just the tip."

"It is just the tip. I'm just putting it in as far as it will go."

"Fucking asshole," I said.

"If you insist," Jeff responded deliberately twisting my words. I barely felt his bush against my ass before he reversed course and set up a steady pace.

There was no denying the fact that I was enjoying being fucked by Jeff. I couldn't help moaning in a combination of pain and pleasure as his large cock moved through me. His strokes were lengthy and each time his crown moved across my prostate, my own dick jumped in response and spit out a fresh drop of precum. I began to fuck back onto his cock, arching my back to take more of it.

"That's it. Take it. Take my fucking cock," he encouraged. He wrapped a hand around my own throbbing dick and began to stroke it quickly. "You can't keep holding out on me. This ass feels so good wrapped around me. I know you like it, too. Tell me you like it."

"Fuck, Jeff," I said around a moan. As much as it was true, I couldn't bring myself to say it. "Don't make me do that."

"What? You afraid it might turn you into a faggot?" He gave my ass a smack. "It's just fucking sex."

From my lack of response, he immediately knew what I was thinking.

"Man, that ship has sailed," he continued. "Besides, do you think I'm gay? I love having your dick in my ass. Does that make me gay?"

Embarrassed and conflicted, I tried to pull away from him. "Stop."

Jeff pushed me against the wall, pressing the side of my face into the wet paint. "Not until you say you like it. I want to hear you say you like me fucking you."

"No."

"Come on, man. We're both straight. We just happen to like fucking each other. Why can't you just say it?" Jeff's thrusting became more forceful as his voice became more intense and emotional. "What are you scared of? It's just getting off. It's not gay. It's not!"

In that moment I understood why he wanted and needed to fuck me and to hear me say it. It was obvious for as much as he said he enjoyed what we were doing, he was as conflicted about it as I was and needed the confirmation that I felt the same. This was something new for both of us. We were indeed two straight men who found out we just happened to like having sex with each other. We weren't in love, we had no interest in other dicks. If I didn't admit it, this was going to end badly and our friendship would most likely be over.

"I like it," I said weakly.

"What?"

My voice got stronger. "I like it."

Jeff smacked my ass again. "What do you like?"

"I like getting fucked by you."

"You like my cock in your ass?"

"I do." Having admitted it, I felt a weight being lifted. "I like that big ass cock of yours in my ass. Fuck me good."

"Gonna take my load?"

"Fuck yeah, Jeff. Give it to me."

"That's it, beg for my nut."

"I'm not going to beg for it." My tone changed to match his. I could no longer afford to be conflicted. Now that I had admitted I liked Jeff's cock, he damn well was going to fuck me with it. "I'm not some bitch for you to use. When I want your ass, I'm fucking it. Right now I want your cock so I'm going to fuck that." Like a man possessed, I began to fuck back against him.

Jeff let out a surprised curse. He stopped moving his hips, letting me do the work. His hand continued to jerk my dick driving me closer to the edge. "Fuck that cock. Make me come."

My voice stuttered with the force of our bodies slapping together. "No. You make me come. This is my ride and I'm going to enjoy it."

"If you insist." Jeff broke my rhythm as he took a few steps backward, pulling me with him. He pressed forward on my back, bending me at the waist and grabbing my hips before resuming his fuck with a vengeance. "I'm going to fuck the come out of you."