It's Not Gay, It's Just Sex

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literoticaยฎ experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Something about the combination of our position, the force of his thrusts and his tone worked its magic. I began to moan almost nonstop. "Fuck, yeah. That's it. Fuck my ass." Even though I hadn't touched myself in this new position, it didn't take long before my dick began to spasm.

"Oh, fuck. I feel it in your ass. You're coming. Shit." I heard Jeff growl and give me a final thrust, burying himself fully into me as he began to orgasm. His hips erratically thrust into me as he deposited his load.

For minutes the only sounds in the room were our heavy breathing, grunts and pants as we enjoyed our release. Even after his cock stopped pulsating, Jeff remained inside me. I moved to a more upright position but remained leaning forward against the wall on my arms.

When he finally pulled out, we still did not speak as we pulled up our pants. Even as he helped clean the paint off me and the evidence of my orgasm off the wall and floor we were silent.

"So," he spoke first.

"Yeah. That happened."

There was another moment of silence.

"We good?" He finally asked.

"Why wouldn't we be? What's wrong with two straight guys fucking occasionally?"

"Not a damn thing."

A few days later, Kate was running the mommy shuttle dropping the kids off at various lessons and then picking them up. Needless to say, I called Jeff and invited him over.

Not standing on ceremony, I greeted him by opening his pants and sucking him just long enough to get his cock hard and wet before lowering my own pants and showing him my hole that was already lubed and ready.

"Fuck," Jeff said as he pushed me to kneel and lay my chest on the sofa. "You ready for this again already?"

"I don't know about you," I said as he pressed into me. "But I like getting dicked every once in a while."