It's Not Prostitution Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Mute13
Mute13
35 Followers

"Are you serious, Celina?" Trevor groans. He never uses my full name unless he's angry, or at least somewhat exasperated.

"I've just had a really long day, okay? I kinda just want to go to sleep," I tell him, but to that Trevor only laughs.

"You just need to unwind a bit," Trevor tells me, reaching into the nightstand to open up a tin container. He pulls out a joint, but I shake my head. I'm not in the mood to fucking smoke, I sigh to myself, I just want to go to bed. He pulls out a bag of white powder and again I shake my head. He just doesn't get it, but then again no guy ever does when he's just looking to get laid. Next Trevor pulls another item out... and I look at him angrily, not wanting to have this fucking conversation with him again.

"No," I tell him adamantly. "Fucking no, I've told you this before, Trevor, I'm not doing that shit again," I glare at him, but he simply ignores what I have to say, unrolling a tiny kit on the side of the bed.

"Shut the fuck up, Celina," he tells me. It's not that those words are uncommon from Trevor's mouth, but they're not often directed at me. When they are, more often than not they're in jest. There are only two other times I can remember him speaking them to me with such ire in his voice... The first time was the very first night that we met... the night Trevor slipped a pill into my drink and raped me with his foot long cock as I cried for him to stop. The second time was when I told him I was through with his shit and threatened to walk out on him. He beat me then until my lips bled and my face burned, and then he did what he was doing now. He unrolled his little kit, he tied my upper arm with a rubber cord, and he injected me with a shot of heroin.

I puked for like eight hours straight the morning after, vowing to never let that crap into my body again. Trevor assured me the next time would be easier, and it was a bit, but that didn't stop me from feeling sick to my stomach the second time. I didn't fucking want to do it again, but Trevor didn't seem interested in anything I had to say. He readied the needle and he took hold of my arm, wrapping the rubber cord around it.

"Come on," I purr a little bit, but Trevor knows me too well to know that it's an act. I'm his favorite little actress, after all. "We don't need that," I coo, sitting up and sliding closer to him, lowering my hand down to his cock and sliding it up and down. "I can take care of you just fine without it," I smile in that cute, seductive way that he loves.

"Stop the fucking act, Celina," Trevor snaps at me. "You know I don't like fucking you when you're moody," he groans at me, as if he hasn't pissed me off enough today. I glare at him, but he simply grabs my arm tighter, beginning to tie the rubber cord around my arm to cut off my blood circulation.

"Trevor, seriously," I snap back at him. "I don't want to do this shit, I told you," I say, pulling away from him so he can't finish the knot. In that moment, with such an incredible speed, my throat is caught in Trevor's large hand, my back is forced down to the bed again, and the back of my head bangs against the wooden frame of the bed, sending shivers through my body.

"Stop acting like I'm the fucking devil on your shoulder," he shouts down at me, and my body shivers more as I look up at him frightened. "I'm doing this for you," he asserts, but my gaze doesn't reflect that I believe him.

"Look," Trevor says, softer now, looking into my eyes. "I love you," he tells me. "You know that, right?" he asks, refusing to take his eyes from mine until I nod softly in affirmation. "And you trust me, right?" he asks again, sliding his hand away from my throat. Again, tears, real tears, falling down my cheeks, I nod in affirmation.

Trevor kisses me then on my lips, holding his mouth to mine until I willingly slide my tongue up into his mouth, his odd way of being reassured that I love him. Before our mouths part he's already tied off my upper arm, and he readies the syringe again.

"Trevor..." I say softly, trying to get him to listen. "I really don't want to do this again," I cry, unable to do anything more, unable to fight against him any longer, knowing it has already gone too far with him, and not wanting to go to where his anger will take him next.

"Cece," he says to me, looking intently down at my arm, calling me again by his little pet name for me. "Just lie back and relax," he tells me, and I feel a sharp prick pierce my skin. "I won't let anything hurt you anymore..." he goes on, his voice trailing off as my head begins to swim, my body feels to get lighter, and just as Trevor promised me...

All my pain disappears...

I could have fallen asleep right then and there, had Trevor not crawled up my body, lifted up my shirt and hiked up my bra. His fingers and tongue swirling around my breasts, pinching and biting my nipples, felt like a thousand tiny spiders crawling against my skin. He lifted my shirt up off my head and in that moment the gentle wind sent shivers through my entire body, chilling my skin and covering it with goosebumps, a sensation a thousand times more exhilarating than even the coldest winter wind. He laid his thick cock between my breasts and he attempted to wrap my tiny mounds around it. My breasts barely reached up far around his thick and throbbing cock, but that didn't seem to matter to Trevor, ever, he enjoyed it, and so I laid there in euphoric bliss, letting him fuck my tits as the head of his cock crept closer and closer to my lips.

"Mmm," Trevor moaned. "Give Daddy a nice kiss, Cece," he spoke down to me, and though I knew what he was saying, it was as if his words didn't make any sense to me, my mind wandering down whatever path it desired, without heed of reality. I knew what I wanted though. I felt good, I felt free, I felt immortal, every sensation that coursed through my body a thousand times stronger than it ever was in the real world. Why wouldn't I want to feel ecstasy?

I kissed the head of Trevor's cock lovingly. I licked the tip of its cum, and though I knew way in the back of my head that it was Jill's, it didn't matter, it tasted wonderful, and I let the flavor coat my tongue and throat. I opened my mouth wide, as wide as I could, and I let Trevor shove the first three inches of his dick into my mouth.

It was like trying to stuff a whole Big Mac into my mouth, from bun to bun to bun, Trevor's cock so thick around it stretched my lips out wide. It filled my mouth so fully there was room for little else. I must have looked liked such a trashy whore, unable to swallow fast enough to even keep myself clean. Trevor's cum mixed with Jill's, mixed with my own saliva, it all leaked from my mouth in tiny rivers at first, but after only several minutes it felt to gush from my mouth, coating my chin and neck in thick waves, like I was a toddler playing with my food and getting more onto my face than anywhere else. Trevor didn't care though. Why would he? He had his cock buried in an 18 year old's mouth. I didn't care either. Why would I?

I was in another world.

When Trevor came it was like a heatwave of pleasure in my mouth. It was thick and salty, like it always was of course, but my mind so lost in wonder my tastebuds didn't seem to fully register it. I've sucked off guys from 3 inches long, to 12 like Trevor, and the difference is almost astronomical. The little spurts a tiny cock gives barely fill my mouth. The couple waves an average sized cock gives takes a swallow or two to manage. A massive cock like Trevor's however... could fill a glass...

He came at the end of his thrust, meaning his cock was buried as deep as it could go in my mouth without penetrating my throat, which was impossible at this angle, when he ejaculated into me. My first reaction, of course, was to swallow, and I did so, drinking down his semen like it was warm milk, but there was just so much of it and so little space in my mouth so filled with Trevor's massive dick, that his cum exploded out from my lips as well, covering even more of my chin and raining down onto my chest. With each pulsing wave I swallowed again, but so little of his precious juice felt to stay inside. After the fifth wave his cock jerked one final time and fell still in my mouth. Trevor moaned and I sighed as he withdrew his monster from my mouth. I could suck on that massive stick of meat for years, I thought to myself, like like I used to suck on my thumb when I was a child.

Trevor's phone rang and he rose up from the bed. I laid there watching him as he paced the room naked, his softening cock still hanging over 6 inches long.

"You want a meeting for tomorrow night?" he asks the person on the other end of the line, confirming the arrangement. "And you have the means to afford this?" he double checks, failing to lash out in a fit of impatience which means he must have liked the answer he received for his last question. "So what kind of girl are you looking for?" he asks and then falls silent for long moments, listening intently to the voice on the other line, committing to memory every word that he hears. This part of the business he takes very seriously. A happy customer is a repeat customer, and a repeat customer is at least a thousand bucks each night.

"I have the perfect friend for you," Trevor says. "Got a pen?" he asks before he offers the string of digits. "888-7121" he says, and the number is as familiar to me as my own. Apparently this man's fantasy is of Little Miss Popular, the Prom Queen type, the Head Cheerleader type, the girl in High School that all other girls want to be, and all guys would give anything to date. He wants the girl who, just by flashing a smile, can make an entire room of people fall in love with her, her bubbly, giggly personality one that that quite simply attracts all attention to her.

He wants Abbie...

And he wants to fuck her.

"Ask for Sera," Trevor tells this man, and I can't help but smile sleepily at the name. Abbie chose it as her business name, both because it sounded sexy, and because mine was Angel. She said it was short for Seraphim, which kind of made us sisters.

I wish she was here to cuddle with right now.

An urgent knock sounded on the door and Trevor shouted rather unpleasantly for them to tell him what the fuck they wanted. It was Kurt I could see as the door opened, done fucking Ali it seemed, and having a bit of a dilemma.

"Hold on a sec," Trevor told the man on the phone. "What the fuck is it, Kurt?" he asked impatiently.

"Trev, we got a few guys lookin to buy a 50 bag, and we're all out of the stash downstairs. You wanna sell some of yours, or you want me to tell em to come back later?" Kurt asked, and Trevor seemed to grow even more annoyed. He held up his finger to silence Kurt for a moment, wanting to finish one transaction before starting another.

"Yeah, I know this is your first time," Trevor said a bit snippily to the person on the other end of the line. "So let me make it abundantly clear that it is your responsibility to make sure all the necessary arrangements are made," he laid out, arrangements meaning money of course, something Trevor doesn't fuck around about. "Sera can send you to Heaven tomorrow night, or I can send you to Hell," he finished, and with this man's confirmation, he hung up.

"Okay, now what the fuck did you want?" Trevor turned back to Kurt.

"You want me to dip into your stash or not?" Kurt reiterated, and Trevor looked thoughtful for a moment. I almost laughed, or at least I think I did, not really knowing where my mind was at the moment. You have over 3 pounds, I wanted to say. These guys only want a few ounces.

"Nah, go ahead and weigh it out for them," Trevor agreed, pointing to one of the jars on the dresser. "Wouldn't want people to start thinking we're unreliable," he joked with Kurt, and the two of them laughed. Kurt had just pulled out the scale and placed some of the weed on top of it when oddly, I heard my name.

"Holy shit," a voice from out in the hallway spoke. "Is that Angel?"

The bed I laid on directly opposite the doorway, I could see them clearly, and thus they could see me, though I didn't know who they were. I didn't much care either.

"She's fucking naked, dude!" another voice said, and boyish laughs began to ensue.

"God damn, she is so fucking hot," the first voice returned. "I'd give anything to ride that tight little pussy," he laughed, and in my mind so did I.

How shameless.

"You want a 50 bag or you want to fucking stare at my girlfriend?" Trevor suddenly appeared before the three guys in the doorway, blocking their view of me, and giving them instead a full view of his own naked body, ripped muscles, skull tattoos, and knife scars all. Two of the boys shut up so fast I would have guessed they shit their pants. The other one seemed to lack what we call common sense.

"Dude, I'd rather stare at your girlfriend," he laughed, maybe high off something already, maybe just that fucking stupid, I don't know, but it wasn't until Trevor grabbed him by the collar of his shirt and lifted him fully off the ground that this guy realized that the situation wasn't as funny as he first thought.

"Dude!! Wait!!" the slender guy begged, covering his face with his lenky arms. He frantically reached into his pocket while trying to protect himself from Trevor's seemingly inevitable blow, dropping several bills to the floor, but managing to keep a few in his fingers as he raised the money up to Trevor's face. "I was gonna pay!!" he screeched, and surprisingly Trevor held his fist at bay.

"You want to pay to look at my girlfriend?" Trevor asked, sounding so suddenly to forget about his anger, sounding a bit shocked, and almost intrigued by this shaking boy's proposal. Again my mind laughed. Don't you remember what it is I do, Trevor? People pay for my body, period. Why should this guy's desires be any different?

"Well..." the idiot stammered a bit, still held up in the air by Trevor's fist. "Yeah, kinda," he said. "W... we could pay ya the 50 instead of for the weed..."

The guy's feet dropped back down to the floor with a thud. Trevor turned back to Kurt and laughed, as though sharing some joke with him. Kurt put away the weed and the scale and Trevor moved away from the doorway, revealing my naked body to the three boys again. Trevor made 50 dollars, he didn't lose any drugs, in fact he didn't lose anything at all. How was this not the perfect business deal?

"Boys, you've just bought yourself 10 minutes," he laughed, and so did Kurt.

Trevor sat with Kurt on the couch on the side of the room, sliding on some cargo shorts as he did, inviting the three guys into the room, around the bed where I laid naked and prone, not wanting to move, not even sure if I was able to move, since I didn't even bother trying. I saw them approach, I felt their shadows descend over me. I tasted Trevor's cum still covering my face and chest.

You don't always get what you pay for. My dad tried to teach me that lesson when I was younger, because often there's some unexpected twist that dampens the whole deal. These guys paid 50 dollars to look at me naked for 10 minutes. Not a bad deal for the money maybe, I guess that's pretty subjective, but I don't think they really anticipated Trevor and Kurt being part of the deal as well. I'm not quite sure how these guys felt about watching me when they themselves were being watched by two guys much, much larger than them.

"You fucking touch her, you die," Trevor laughed, stating a stipulation of their deal he felt necessary to voice, and the three of them looked to grow even more timid as they gazed down upon me. None said a word as the first minute slowly passed, in fact none of them really said anything the whole of the time, none save for the one who seemed to fail at common sense.

"She's fucking covered in like a gallon of cum," the idiot eventually said, the only one of the three who seemed to actually want to get his money worth. The other two looked at him like he was a moron, wanting nothing more than to get out of Trevor's house with their heads still attached to their shoulders. One of the guys smacked the idiot in the arm, telling him to shut the fuck up... and while I didn't realize it at first...

It was Clay.

The moment I saw that it was him, my eyes never left his face.

I should have been ashamed, lying naked in bed, covered in what really did feel to be a gallon of a man's cum, on display for 50 dollars, but shame was a feeling lost in the back of my head, trapped with reality in a place I could not find. What I could find was Clay's cute face, his kind eyes, and though his gentle smile was not present on his face at the moment, I knew it was there somewhere.

I wanted him in me.

"Dude, you are like the luckiest guy I know," the idiot spoke over to Trevor, the only one of the three who slowly looked to be coming to enjoy himself. "Getting to fuck this girl every night," he laughed, and Trevor actually laughed with him. Who would have thought just a minute ago Trevor was ready to deck him in the face. They almost seemed to sound like friends now. It didn't really take much to get Trevor to like you, actually. Just cater to his ego and don't piss him off and you're on his good side. Now getting him to respect you, that's a completely different story.

"That's a nice watch there buddy," Trevor laughed as well, not so subtly changing the subject. I glanced over at it quickly, gold plating that must have cost at least 150 or so. "Tell ya what. Make a trade and you can jack off onto her, how bout that?" he was still laughing, but the idiot was not.

"Seriously!?" he gasped, already unbuckling the watch from his wrist and tossing it over to Trevor. Before it had even landed in Trevor's hand, this guy had unzipped his pants and pulled his cock out, stroking it vigorously in his hand as his shadow covered my body.

"So boys," Trevor rose to his feet, coming to stand between Clay and his silent friend. "She's a fucking doll, ain't she," he laughed amiably with them, and the two of them nodded their agreement, afraid not to. Trevor felt around their persons, feeling their pockets, he too shameless in it all. After a moment he pulled out an iPhone from Clay's back pocket. In my mind I gasped. Don't you dare, Trevor, I wanted to say.

"Same deal, eh?" Trevor grinned at Clay, holding up his own iPhone to his face. "For the both of you," he added, knowing Clay's phone was worth at least double the watch. Reluctantly, Clay nodded. It was highway robbery, plain and simple. Trevor could have taken every last thing that these guys owned, and all he had to do in return was not beat the living crap out of them before they left his house.

They had all now paid to pull out their cocks and jack off onto me, but Clay and his silent friend just waited.

"Ahh fuck, I want to fuck your fucking pussy," the idiot wailed as he jerked his thin cock vigorously. "Oh yeah baby, you want this meat in your mouth doncha?" he went on, talking dirty more to himself than anyone else. He squatted down a bit to lower his cock a bit nearer my face, but remained a safe distance away to avoid touching me. He stroked his cock violently up and down until at last a tiny spurt of rain tickled my face and he let out a deep moan of exhaustion, stumbling back on his feet a few paces.

Trevor clapped and Kurt laughed.

"You boys going to get to work or not?" Trevor asked, still laughing. "You've got..." he continued, pausing only a moment to check his brand new watch. "Three more minutes."

Neither Clay nor his other friend did anything but stand there. To them those three minute were a sentence, and once it was done they would at last be free.

I don't really know where my mind was. Perhaps I was being courageous when Clay couldn't be. Perhaps I was just being selfish. I don't know, but in this moment I didn't really care. I wanted what I wanted, unaware of how much I would regret it in the days to come.I slid up onto my hands and knees and I moved a bit closer to Clay, causing his eyes to widen. I reached for the waist of his pants and I pulled him towards me, causing him to shake his head and pull away.

Mute13
Mute13
35 Followers