It's Not Prostitution Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Mute13
Mute13
35 Followers

I unzipped his pants before he could.

"Celina, what the fuck are you doing?" Trevor demanded of me, but I ignored him. Clay fought against me to remove my hands from off of him, disobeying Trevor's rule, but all in good faith since he was attempting to obey the spirit of the law, if not the letter. They all knew what I was searching for, after all.

I encircled Clay's waist with my arms before he could pull away from me fully. I let his cock fall onto my face as his pants fell to the floor, and I reached for it like I was bobbing for apples. Clay looked over to Trevor like a deer stuck in headlights, but Trevor just sat there talking to Kurt.

"She's like a fucking bitch in heat sometimes," Trevor sighs, reclining back more into the couch, watching me fish for Clay's cock with my mouth. Eventually I catch it and I slide its erect length over my tongue. It takes a while for Clay to give up his fight, but once he realizes Trevor's not going to end his life, and that his cock is actually sliding into and out of my mouth, he lets me do my work, letting me take every last inch of his shaft into my mouth and down my throat.

I suck him for only a few minutes before the feel of my tongue and warm mouth wrapped around his cock gets to be too much for him to handle. Clay coats the inside of my mouth with his warm, milky juices, and I swallow down every bit of it, able to this time keep it all in my mouth. He moans loudly as he ejaculates, and I purr and whine, loving the taste but wanting more.

The deed is done. Clay pulls out of my mouth and tucks himself back inside of his pants. Trevor gets up from his seat on the couch and I fall back down onto the bed, exhausted after such a long day, returning to my drugged, motionless stupor, blinking my eyes a few times and drifting away to sleep.

"Now get the fuck out of my house," Trevor tells the three of them, no longer laughing amiably as he was just a few moments ago. He clasps his arm around Clay's shoulders, and personally shows him out of the room into the hallway. The words were like a dream. I don't know how I remember them, but I do, and yet they still don't feel to truly register in my dizzy mind. They should scare me, they should make me sad, they should make me angry, but I don't know where emotion is right now, I don't know what it is.

There is only pleasure.

"Now I know all this wasn't your fault," Trevor says down to Clay as he shows him out into the hallway, and somehow I just know he is trying to pick a fight. "She's not always the most obedient, if you know what I mean," he laughs a little bit. "She kinda takes what she wants," Trevor claps Clay forcefully on the back. "But you got a lot more than you paid for," he told Clay, barring his path in the hall to the stairs that led down to the front door... This is where Trevor would have rolled up his sleeves... if he had been wearing a shirt.

Trevor's fist slammed hard into Clay's face, sending the poor guy down to the floor in just a single strike. I could see it all from my position on the bed, and yet I still couldn't move, I still couldn't speak. What would I have done if I wasn't so drugged right now. Maybe I would have tried to make Trevor stop, maybe I would have failed, or maybe I would have been too scared to do anything. Most likely, I wouldn't have sucked Clay off in the first place to avoid this whole mess, but I had, and I loved it. At the very least I would have felt terrible... rather than merely relishing the taste of Clay's cum that still lingered on my lips and tongue.

I passed slowly into sleep as Trevor got payment from Clay for the blowjob he had received. The sound of Trevor's fist slamming into Clay's face over and over, the sound of Clay's face slamming into the floor, this was my lullaby. Clay's pleas for Trevor to stop, and Trevor and Kurt's laughter in return, this was the song that lulled me to sleep.

I was nearly gone when Trevor at last returned to our room, slamming the door shut behind him. My last look at his face told me one thing, as if I hadn't already known it. Sex and violence, if there was anything that could turn him on it was these two things. He had just watched a boy jack off onto my face, and then watched me suck off another. He had just beaten another man, to what extent I do not know, and so how could he not be in the mood to fuck me yet again this night. When his shorts dropped down, his massive 12 inch cock popped up once again. I closed my eyes and let my mind wander even further from reality. As my body was turned and dropped onto my back, I felt as though I was laying on a cloud up in the heavens. The last sensation that coursed through my body before I drifted away to sleep was the length of Trevor's cock plunging deep into my tired cunt.

Mute13
Mute13
35 Followers