All Comments on 'It's Not the Size That Counts Ch. 02-03'

by ElyssaCousland

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
redlion75redlion75almost 8 years ago

well this page was pointless, yes we found out her family is fucked up backwoods thinkers but if she cant have sex then kids would probably be out of the question also. did she ever look into corrective surgery since they can make a man into a woman could they not fix her issue?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago

Too much description rather than action/dialogue.

There and back again is much better balanced and I'd expect to see 4.5+ ratings for it soon.

worshipper622worshipper622almost 8 years ago
Great story!

Substantive, leaving no background information to the readers' imagination.

I'm guessing that the "hurry-up" anonymous writers who are looking for instant gratification, would be better off stroking themselves in a booth at a porno parlor.

Great writing so far!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Love the Pacing!

Nice build-up. Coincidentally, I had much the same problem as she. I solved it by finding a lover who was relatively impotent; he was very talented in other ways. Almost without exception, I have found a gentleman's bedroom skills to be inversely proportional to the size of their equipment. In other words, the less they have to use, the more inventive they become in wielding what they have. I'm interested in how she solves her challenge.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
I don’t understand what her real problem is

If she thinks that her vigina is too tight and hurts why doesn’t she just do anal sex!

Marklynda2Marklynda210 months ago

Good background and character build up information here. Very well thought out and written chapter(s). I look forward to reading the next. I appreciate your and your Muse's imagination and abilities to bring it to your story. Thank you for sharing your vision and talents.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous