All Comments on 'It's Not the Size That Counts Ch. 04'

by ElyssaCousland

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
TMI

This is no erotic story, it is a medical text. Sarah needs to dump this loser FAST.

Sidney43Sidney43almost 8 years ago

Like the story, thanks for the heads up on the medical condition and issues with correcting it. Good characters and dialog is pretty good also.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Thanks

I liked the background information and build up. It is too bad that the story seems abandoned. I am still intrigued by a possible happy ending.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Thank You...

... so much for this story. I wish I'd known this years ago. It wouldn't have taken me over 50 years to have my first orgasm.

nthusiasticnthusiasticover 4 years ago
Wow!

I wish you’d written this years ago. I might have been able to have an orgasm before I was 50. For me, it wasn’t so much physical scars as the emotional and physiological ones. Between the sexual abuse, before I’d even started school, and the expectation of pain, because I was so small, I guess just thought it was supposed to be like that. The best I could say was that sometimes it didn’t hurt as much as usual, and like your heroine, I did it anyway for my partner’s sake— hoping they’d come quickly to make it stop.

Then add to that the antihistamines I took for my allergies (which dry up more than just the nasal membranes), and the youthful inexperience of my usual partners and you’ll have a trifecta that’s far from a winning combo.

Marklynda2Marklynda22 months ago

Fate, kismet, destiny or whatever sure can be fickle sometimes, planning on ending it and getting 'trapped' at his house in his care. Another well thought out and written chapter. I look forward to reading the next. I appreciate your and your Muse's imagination and abilities to bring it to your story. Thank you for sharing your vision and talents.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous