All Comments on 'It's Not the Size That Counts Ch. 05'

by ElyssaCousland

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
Sidney43Sidney43almost 8 years ago

Hmmm, mysteries within mysteries. It seems each character in this play has hidden issues, two damaged souls that fate has thrown together.

pcthronepcthronealmost 8 years ago
Please complete and post remaining chapters soon

Beginning from a good romantic story contonuing towards mysteries.Could go through thriller path hehe.Nice two li'l messed up people brought together.Eager to see where their story leads.Please finish the remaining parts soon and post them.

Got hooked for the time being reading these chapters.

Keep writing :)

4* for now.

Pcthrone

pcthronepcthronealmost 8 years ago
@ElyssaCousland

Liked the title of the series.In a way the title is completely right for the story.It draws you to read it.Nicely written and ood story build up so far.

Keep writing.

As far as your note about her having her getting surgery i don't know about that but i know of the situation about vaginismus as you've mentioned in your earlier chapter.It is a really difficult situation for a woman to have penetration because of it.They are afraid of penetrative sex may be as you mentioned about our female protagonist in the story but most of them for not getting proper lubrication cause their partners may be kinda thankyu wham bam type. some girls don't have proper knowlede or told the 1st time sex is really painful and it hurts the worst so this notion about pain is sowed in their brain that it hurts really bad during penetrative sex.So anticipating about such pain they can't get ready for it and are not mentally prepared for it and that really hurts them and they believe it will hurt them the next time they have sex so their mind itself reacts to it and theirs vaginal muscles contract during another time while having sex.

They need really good sex therapists and loving partner that can make them understand it is not always as painful always And they can make them trust their partner and make it as less painful and enjoyable for the ladies.

I know a person who has vaginismus.She has gone through lot of therapy to overcome her fear for penetrative sex.Thankgod she has such an understanding partner and good therapist.

I hope our heroine and hero overcomes their problems and can enjoy their loving life together completely happy.

If you read this Thankyou.for reading my blabbering hehe.

Regards Pcthrone

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous