All Comments on 'It's Only Fair Pt. 02'

by EvanWalsh

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Exciting

Made me reach down to stroke my own hard cock

sirfred44sirfred44about 6 years ago
I WISH

Loved your story. As I was reading it, I started getting hard and felt precum coming out. It was so hot that I had to jack off. Thanks. Maybe another story and have the neighbor involved.

o2byoungo2byoungabout 6 years ago
Wish I could do my son that way

I've caught him in a compromised position a couple of times, but nothing more, I'd love to watch him cum.

EvanWalshEvanWalshabout 6 years agoAuthor
Thanks everyone!

I'm glad my story turned you all on! And don't worry, sirfred, Jacob will get involved soon enough :)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
O my

Reminds me of the first time I sucked my son and he sucked me. He discovered me on my knees in front nicely hung black man, sucking for all I was worth on that wonderful black cock. About a year later he came to confess that he was having very strong urges of a homosexual nature.

Well not long after he began to show off his body, and display him self in sexual positions. When I snapped, dragged him upstairs to my bed threw him on it, straddled

His head and shoved my cock down his throat. After blasting a huge load down his throat I then fell on his young sooo hard cock for the win. He hates being gay and never initiates, but when I put my hands on his shoulder and push down, he drops readily to his knees and sucks feverishly, and I have to move quickly to get his cock in my mouth and suck his load before he blows his delicious cum in copious jets all over! I really love my son, and the look on his face when he sinks back on my cock which usually gives him spontaneous orgasms that are a delight to watch. I'm a lucky man!

jakeontheboxjakeontheboxalmost 2 years ago

Sure which there was more of this. Didn't this chapter used to be two pages?

Maude1067Maude1067over 1 year ago

Your story (It's Only Fair, Pt 2) sent me right over the top. Very erotic and sweet. You certainly maintained the tension very well - a factor of writing I find hard to do in my stories. But the power of your story is greatly enhanced by your ability to maintain tension so well. I hope you do more stories in the future - I know it has been a while but you do it so well.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Insane how everything Justin wants to do with Jacob ends up happening with his dad

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous