It's The Way You Look At Me Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Really?" she smiled. "You'd let me drive old Betty?"

"You've driven her before. Just be careful with her. She's all I got."

"I will," she smiled. "Let me get my stuff out of the trunk."

We swapped vehicles quickly before she thanked me again for helping her out. She took off in my truck as I squeezed into her little car and put it in gear. My phone started blinking telling me I had a text.

Can we talk Courtney asked?

I suppose. Where are you?

I left and I was heading home.

Ok. That doesn't answer my question.

Go to the school so we can talk.

Where at the school?

The football field.

Be there in a few.

I drove to the school now and parked the car. The rain had picked up now and was coming down in a heavier drizzle. I started down the track and looked at the bleachers as I moved at my unhurried and steady pace. I looked way up at the top and noticed her standing right up under the overhang of the announcer's booth to stay dry. I slowly climbed the steps and reached the top. She stood there and looked at me before reaching out for a hug. I took the peace offering and hugged her back.

"Let's get out of the rain so we can talk," I sighed.

I grabbed the handle of the announcers' booth and gave it a firm twist. It stuck at first but then thumped and opened. I pulled it open and let her head inside before I followed her.

"I'm sorry about tonight," she sighed.

"You said some pretty hurtful stuff about them tonight Courtney."

"I know," she sighed. "I just hate it that you want to spend so much time with him. I hate it even more that you guys went out and I wasn't there."

"It's what we do on a Friday night after we play. It's been that way for as far back as I can remember. There's only a few more games left then it's over. I'm never going to get this back. Next year I'll be gone off to college and it won't ever be like this again."

"I get it," she sighed again.

"I'm not dropping Jordan and I'm certainly not dropping Jamie. It was always me and her before anyone else was even thought of. I'm not ever giving that up."

"I know. It's been hard for me to adjust to that."

"That's not ever going to change," I said firmly. "I'm always going to be there for Jamie."

"I know," she sighed again. "I'm sorry about what I said. I just get jealous of you two."

"I'm sorry too," I offered.

"For what?" she asked. "I was the one who said what I said."

"I'm sorry for calling you a bitch."

"But I was," she smiled lightly.

"Let's just forget about it," I smiled.

"I'm sorry anyway," she sighed. "I was stupid."

She leaned closer to me and wanted a kiss now. I hesitated before finally giving in. It was just a soft kiss that let her know I was still hurt but that I didn't want to be mad at her for it.

"Can I make it up to you?" she asked. "Show you that I'm sorry for being a bitch."

"Yeah," I sighed. "I guess. What did you have in mind?"

"Me," she smiled.

She stepped back and went for her shorts now. Unbuttoned them and dropped them to her ankles as she still smiled at me. Jamie. I was reluctant now because of Jamie. She knew I was with Courtney but it didn't feel right to do this with her now. She was putting her life and her feelings on hold for me and here I was about to have sex with Courtney.

But I couldn't turn Courtney down. She would wonder why and start asking questions. That would lead to another fight and more suspicions as to what happened the other night. I had to put my game face on now and perform. Maybe after I could tell her this wasn't going to work out. Then I would look like the asshole. How did I get myself into this?

"What?" she asked. It was taking my too long to do something.

"I just didn't think you wanted to do it here that's all," I said quickly.

"Where else are we going to go?" she asked. "We can go to the truck if you want."

"I don't have the truck right now. Jamie had to take it."

"Oh," she said with a look.

"Right here is fine. Just don't press any buttons on the score board."

She glanced to her side and saw the buttons as I dropped my shorts. I stepped closer to her and looked at her as she sat there on the desk. Her legs were dangling off the edge with her shorts still at her ankles. I knelt down and took in her scent as she turned back to me.

She giggled lightly and opened her legs for me. I took in her scent again as I looked at her cunny. Her little lips were swollen with excitement as I tasted her with my tongue. She sighed deeply and leaned back a little more on the desk to open herself up more. I circled her opening and tasted her before moving up to her clit.

She let me lick her for a minute. Started to moan and get more into it as her cunny leaked her desire onto my tongue. I brought my fingers to her opening and slipped one in. She twisted her hips in pleasure before she leaned forward and spoke.

"Just fuck me Owen."

"What?" I asked.

"I just want you to fuck me tonight," she panted.

I shook my head in confusion now. She normally liked me to bring her to orgasm first before I fucked her. I didn't question her now and kicked my foot free from my shorts. I gripped her hips and brought her closer to the edge of the desk and opened her up more. She slipped down the desk and bumped her head against the window. I gripped my cock in my hand and circled her entrance a few times to get it wet. Her cunny drool on my cock letting me know she was expecting to get fucked tonight. I found her opening and started to press into her. She gasped as my head pressed in and I slipped all the way into her.

I let my cock rest inside of her before I pulled back and slipped down her tunnel again. She panted hard and wrapped her legs around me as I reached her end and plunged back into her. My mind thought of Jamie now. This didn't feel right for some reason. Last night was still fresh in my mind and it felt incredible. Right now I was just going through the motions.

I pushed it out of my head and focused on Courtney. This was going to be my last time with her. I couldn't do this to her or Jamie anymore. Jamie was the one I wanted to be with. She was so perfect in every way for me. We had been so close for so long.

I picked her legs up and pulled her closer to the edge of the desk. This made the angle better and I could really slip deep into her cunny. She gasped louder and ran her fingers over her excited clit to bring more pleasure to her body. I tested her and pushed into her a little harder. She moaned louder and let me much to my surprise. I continued on and only the slaps of sex filled the small booth as she moaned over them.

"Fuck," she gasped. "Let me turn over so you can fuck me from behind."

I slipped from her and questioned her. She had never let me fuck her from behind.

"Are you sure?" I asked.

"Yeah," she whispered.

She quickly turned over on the desk and waited for me. I stepped forward and gave her ass a light slap as I tried to find the mark in the dark room.

"No spanking," she barked.

That was the Courtney I remembered. I slipped my dick up her slit until it parted at her entrance. I pressed forward and into her. I watched my cock slip inside of her as I pressed deep into her. She moaned loudly as I reached my max and then returned out. My cock stretched her lips apart as her wetness glistened lightly in the low light. I got into a nice pace as my hips banged into her ass and made it ripple gently.

She panted more and gripped the edge of the table with her hands. Her cunny started gripping me tighter telling me she was getting closer. I could feel it too but I didn't dare break the rules that she had set for us. I just let her cunt milk my cock as she got off.

"Fuck, I'm cumming," she gasped. "Don't cum in me."

"I know," I sighed.

I watched as she moaned in pleasure as she rode out her orgasm. I slowed my pace as her walls gripped me and allowed my cock to slip easily inside of her. I went to a slow press as I pushed into her all the way then paused before sliding out. Just the tip remained in her tightness before I pushed back in.

"Let me finish you off," she whispered.

I pulled from her and turned to lean against the desk. She reluctantly took the head of my cock into her mouth. She worked the head only and jerked my shaft until I felt close. I warned her when I was close. She stopped sucking and just went to jerking me. I shot thick ropes of cum onto the carpet as she continued until I was spent. She stood now and leaned against the desk with me. I caught my breath as she looked over at me.

"Are you ok?" she asked.

"I guess," I sighed. "We just said a lot of things tonight."

"Maybe we should see other people," she sighed. "This issue isn't going to resolve itself."

"You want to break up with me?" I asked.

"We can still be friends," she offered. "But us being together just isn't going to work. We both know that."

"Is that what you really want?"

"Yeah," she smiled weakly. "Plus with you going off to college in the fall, we won't last."

"That's a long time from now though."

"I know. But it will save us from having to say that hard goodbye when the time does come."

"Ok," I said looking down. I did want this to end but I expected her to be more upset than she was.

"We can still be there for each other until then," she offered.

I tilted my head and looked at her. "Be there?"

"Yeah," she said sweetly. "You know? If I need something from you, you can give it to me. If you need something then you can come to me and get it from me."

"Like a booty call?"

"Don't say it like that," she giggled a little.

"What if we start dating other people? Then what?"

"You have something else you are looking at already?" she asked.

"No," I said quickly. "I'm just asking you a question."

"Well, until we move on then. Then we won't have to worry about it."

"Ok," I sighed. "I guess. It's a little strange but I guess."

"It will make things easier. I won't have to worry about what you are doing and we won't have to fight about it."

"If that's what you want," I sighed.

"That's what I want," she smiled.

She pushed herself away from the desk and found her shorts on the floor. They slipped up her legs as she redressed. I followed and got dressed right behind her. We left the booth and strolled back to the parking lot together before we reached the cars.

"I'll see you around Owen," she smiled.

"Yeah, I guess."

"Don't be upset about this. It's for the best."

"I know," I sighed. "It's just going to take a few days to get over us breaking up."

"It's better this way Owen."

She pulled her door open and got inside. She started her car and backed out before driving away. I stood there and watched her go before I shook it off and went to the car. I climbed inside and sat there for a minute. I wanted to break up but I was actually a little down that it had happened. Monday was going to be a long day since that's all anyone was going to talk about. The star player just got dumped.

I turned the key, it clicked but did nothing.

"Fuck," I muttered.

"Jordan?"

"Yeah dude?" he cheered.

"I'm at the school and I need a jump. Can you help me?"

"Be there in five man," he cheered.

"Thanks man."