All Comments on 'It's The Way You Look At Me Ch. 03'

by betweenthesheets

Sort by:
  • 20 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago

I love you

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Ok story

But I fucking HATE that stupid game you go to so much detail to describe.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
I know

practically nothing about American Football,but I enjoyed this story very much.

AxielAxielabout 9 years ago
Great Work

Ignore the people complaining about the football games; they break up the sexual scenes and make this more than a simple fuck story. The characters feel great to read and I look forward to where you take the story next. Keep up the pace for posting the chapters, too. I love that you aren't taking months to get this out.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago

Fantastic story. Can't wait to read what happens next. Love the fact that this is a story and not a sex fest.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Outstanding writing; well paced

Fabulous story line with a nice balance. Well done (so far).

Bambi_DoeBambi_Doeabout 9 years ago

I'll take those useless football scenes if he stops saying "cunny". Gosh that word I hate it. Its petty I know but that word is so annoying & stupid. For a guy to be using it is even worse & that's the only word he uses. Not cunt, pussy, or shit I rather he say vagina its more sexy than cunny.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
enjoying this story very much

I don't understand the football play so I tend to gloss over that

But the previous anon has annoyed me:

Even though this person said outright that its petty, she goes on to say how wrong a word cunny is. Why are cunt, pussy and vagina ok and not cunny? It's all semantics for fucks sake, its the same thing. Its not derogatory, in fact its quite sweet, certainly in the terms what this story is being written.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
On cunny

Straight from the Latin, cunnus, and shows a degree of sophistication that Bambi so obviously doesn't understand. It is also rather petty to bitch about petty things. Great story-telling.

Bambi_DoeBambi_Doeabout 9 years ago

To those two idoit anons cunny is very childish sounding & annoying like I said. No where did I say it was crude & I even said my reasons for not liking the word was petty dumbass. I don't care that it comes from whatever Latin word most words in the English language do. Its a stupid word him saying over & over is annoying. Sophisticated you said? Yes because cunny is so classy lol.

Cunny is a childish word thats slang for cunt it is in my eyes its a very non-erotic word. Very unsexy! Very unattractive! Call it a pussy, cunt or even vagina idc about crude language. If I did I wouldn't be on this site.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago

written by a true dick-brain joc..uh cunny

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Great Story

Football and Sex! What more can you ask for.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
I never knew

How much I hate the word 'sass' until I read this story

betweenthesheetsbetweenthesheetsabout 9 years agoAuthor
on my word(s)

I use the word cunny because it is softer than cunt. Think of it this way. Owen is telling you this story about the love of his life Jamie. He uses the word cunny to describe her instead of cunt. Change the word yourself if you don't like it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Language is chosen by the author!

Often the words chosen by the author reflect a certain mood or tone. I would like to suggest that if you want to reflect your own mood, taste, tone or lack of sensibility, WRITE YOUR OWN STORIES! Then you can put up with all of the BS ( or if you feel the need to be specific, Bull Shit ) doled out by those people, including me, who are not talented enough to come up with a story and patient enough to actually write one.

Yes, there are grammar and syntax errors... But who gives a fuck. The story is very good. It is creative and moves along at a nice pace. It also seems to be written from the perspective of a 18 year old BMOC - something that adds very much to the story.

Thank you "betweenthesheets" for all of your hard work. Please keep it up!

OlebillOlebillalmost 8 years ago
Hope

I hope this is going to stay just those two and not getting others involved in fucking them and trying to sperate them. If this happens I will jump straight to the end and leave a bad report. But so far its great but time will tell.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Good story but

Good story don't mind the football but do you know any other words for pussy than funny it gets annoying when you read funny ever 2nd sentance

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Need more synonyms for vagina...

Love your story telling, just a slight bit of criticism though. Use of the word cunny got a bit distracting after a bit as it was far overused. Switch it up a bit for more impact. Cunt, hole, box, twat, pussy, gash, slit, slot, kitty, etc... You can keep the reader far more engaged if their mind doesn't have to keep snapping back to the same word continuously. On that note sassed could use some rest as well, not that it's a bad word just a bit overused. Quipped, countered, rebutted, refuted, snapped back, clapped back (OK the last 2 were a little reaching but you get the drift). Otherwise love the series.

shyspudshyspudover 4 years ago

you have really caught me with this story....brilliant!!

Lions86Lions86over 2 years ago

you say cunny way too much. lots of what you say is just double speak also. just different ways to say the same thing you just said. i like the story and think its pretty decent but saying cunny way too often and saying the same thing over and over almost right after saying it the first time is a tad annoying

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userbetweenthesheets@betweenthesheets
I've been contacted several times over the past few weeks with questions about if I have given up writing. I want to let everyone know I'm working on a new story as we speak and hope to have it out soon. Be patient and check back. If you have any questions you can email me and...