It's The Way You Look At Me Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I didn't focus on the missed call. I remained ready to get the call and worry about the next play. He scanned his sheet before finding the play he wanted.

"I'm calling your number Owen," he said. "You have to score or this thing is over."

"I know," I said. "I'll make sure I get in."

"Just get behind Bobby and drive your way in."

"Yes sir," I said.

I went back to the huddle with the call that the guys already knew was coming. I lined up and saw them stacking the line. I motioned Jordan to come across the field as a distraction. Bobby snapped the ball and tried to drive the pile. It happened so fast I went on instinct at this point. He went low as the defense went lower to create a hole for the backer to dive into.

I took a step back and decided I needed to leap over the pile instead of driving through it. I went air born and got banged around as I cleared the pile and landed about a foot in the end zone for the score. There was pile of bodies on me as they tried to pull me out of the end zone. The refs had already made their call so it was pointless now.

I jumped up and down once the pile cleared off of me and celebrated my score. I didn't get to score that often myself so I was excited when I got to do it.

"Dammit Owen," coach yelled. "I told you to push the pile not dive over it. Track doesn't start until spring time. Save the hurdles for then if you want to jump so damn bad."

"Sorry coach," I laughed a little. "I got the job done though."

"Yeah," he smiled. "I'm not going to have any hair left once this thing is over with."

"You had some to start with?" I joked.

"Gosh damn," he laughed and hugged me. "I did until you joined the damn team. Good work anyhow."

They returned the kick to the thirty five and had three minutes or so to score again to take the lead back. I just hoped somebody would make a big play and stop them.

They moved the ball with two big plays and were inside the thirty five on the other end of the field quickly. I shook my head as they did this so effortlessly. Shane was barking orders as he paced around on the field trying to get them motivated. I could only watch from the sideline as they got ready to run another play.

Shane dropped back off the end of the line where he normally played. He saw the pass coming and jumped high into the air and tipped the pass. He landed and quickly found the football in the air. He got under it and grabbed it for the interception.

He started running towards the end zone. Their quarterback went to make the tackle but bounced off Shane as he steamrolled his way down the field. The whole team was cheering as Shane puffed his way down the field and scored. I left the sideline and raced down the field to celebrate with him.

"Whooooooo!" he cheered as he jumped around out of breath.

"Now who's the fucking cheetah?" I joked.

"I am," he yelled.

We led for the first time now at sixty three to fifty six. I couldn't believe the score as I looked at it again. It looked more like a basketball score than a football score.

We kicked it off to them again. They returned it to the twenty before we finally brought them down. They ran a few plays gaining big chunks of yards on the first three. Then they slowed down as the defense broke one play up and made a great tackle on another that could have been big if we had missed. They tried another pass that went to high and was incomplete. It got them into a fourth and five near the thirty at our end of the field now. They decided to go for it since there was just under two minutes left on the clock and they needed to score.

They got four and a half. The clock stopped for the official measurement and they were just short. Shane jumped around shouting as the defense left the field.

"I got you the ball again Owen," Shane called. "Go do your thing."

"I got you Shane," I said slapping his butt.

I knew they were going to blitz me now to try and created some pressure. All I had to do was find the right guy and get it out of my hands. We ran it to Mack for a gain of two. We ran it again and got three. They called timeout to stop the clock and decide what they wanted to do.

I took a shot of water and listened to coach as he told me to get the ball out of my hands and find somebody.

I went to the line and scanned it. I knew they were coming on a blitz so I would have one on one coverage. I checked to both Wade and Jordan to get them to slant inside. I took the snap and looked. Wade was locked up so I checked Jordan. They had dropped the ends and had him well covered. The backers blitzed from the edges along with a safety. The whole middle of the field opened up except for the one backer watching me.

I made my choice and tucked the ball. I ran hard to the opening in the middle. I ran straight at the backer and twisted right once he got set to make the tackle. His arms slipped off my legs as I spun free and continued running ahead. I had more than enough for the first down but I kept running. I cut right and headed down the sideline in a foot race to the end zone.

I felt the last guy wrap his arms around me before I shed him and had nothing but green grass in front of me. I could have scored but I didn't. I slid to a stop right at the two yard line to kill the play and keep the ball.

"Why didn't you score?" Mack asked as they called time out and stopped the clock with forty two seconds on the clock.

"Why?" I said. "The game is over. All I have to do now I kneel down twice and we are regional champions."

"Smart play Owen," coach said. "Way to use your head out there."

"Thanks coach," I said.

It took three kneel downs but we ended up winning the game. They used their final timeout for whatever reason. I guess they hoped Bobby and I would fuck up the snap somehow. We didn't.

The crowd on our side roared as we walked off the field. Coach gave his speech before turning us loose to get cleaned up. The locker room was loud as we celebrated our victory and the first regional championship our school had won in forty years.

The bus moved as quickly as it could back towards home. We all found out as we boarded the bus that the next game would be way up in the panhandle. That would mean a hotel stay and a charter bus ride north. I wasn't thrilled about traveling that far north but that's the way it worked out. They ranked better than us in the state rankings so we would have no choice but to travel again.

"Hey," Jordan said breaking me out of my light sleep.

"What?" I sighed. "Can't you see I'm trying to sleep?"

"Wake up then," he laughed lightly. "This is important."

"It better be," I smiled at him.

"Party tomorrow at the beach around noon. We are going to grill some burgers and dogs and just chill."

"Is this a supervised party?" I asked.

"Hell no," he laughed. "How the hell else are we going to drink?"

"We can't bring beer to the beach though," I said.

"Well duh," Jordan laughed again. "We can bring the hard stuff in some bottles and drink from solo cups. I'm not as dumb as I look."

"That sounds better," I said. "I can't drink too much though. Jamie has her dance thing at six and I want to be there this time. I haven't been to one in a long time so I owe it to her."

"Drink until three then sober up some before you head there. Hell I might even go with you."

"Yeah right," I laughed.

"What?" he questioned. "Girls in tutus have always interested me."

"They aren't ballerinas," I chuckled. "It's a choreographed dance kind of thing. They do wear some interesting outfits though."

"See, that might make it worth it," he smiled.

"Count me in for the beach," I said. "Now shut the hell up so I can sleep."

"Shish," he huffed. "At least next week we will be staying in a hotel so you can get some beauty rest. You're ugly when you don't sleep."

"Yeah, yeah," I sighed. "Fuck you."

He laughed before slipping from the seat and going back to talk with Bobby and Shane. At this point I didn't care. I was tired so I drifted back into another light sleep before the bus arrived at the school.

*

Jordan and I got to the beach around eleven to make sure we got a good spot. It was first come first serve at the beach and we were lucky to grab the one last pavilion that was left. We set the coolers down to mark our spot as we continued going back and forth to the trucks to bring in everything we needed.

"Who the fuck planned this?" I asked as we both carried the grill from the bed of my truck to the spot.

"Shane, Bobby and I," Jordan replied. "Why?"

"Where the hell are they? How come it's always me and you doing all the heavy lifting?"

"Beats me there sleeping beauty," he chuckled. "Maybe you should have been awake during the planning phase so you could have coordinated this better."

"I guess so," I sighed as we got the grill into the spot.

"I'll be sure to let you plan the next one," he chuckled.

We sat there for a minute and poured ourselves the first rum and coke of the day. Bobby and Shane showed up about five minutes later with the food and another cooler.

"I guess we timed this one out perfectly," Shane said to Bobby.

I shook my head but laughed anyway. We all sat around and had a drink before more of the team started to show up. I started the grill and began cooking the burgers and dogs. The rest of them stood around and talked and drank as I cooked.

"How much longer?" Jordan asked.

"A couple of minutes," I sighed.

"We are going down to the water to cool off for a minute."

"I'll call for you when it's done."

"Thanks man."

I watched them run towards the water as I continued rolling the dogs so they wouldn't burn.

"Don't burn anything," Jamie said.

"I'm trying not to," I smiled.

I glanced at her and had to do a double take. The red bikini on her tanned body looked stunning. The way it hugged her body showed every curve. I was wearing my sunglasses but she could tell I was taking her in as she leaned against me and hugged my chest.

"Where is everyone?" she asked.

"Swimming," I sighed. "I got stuck cooking."

"Do you need anything?" she asked sweetly.

"I could use a refill."

"Be right back," she smiled.

I watched her walk off with my cup. The red bikini bottoms hugged her ass perfectly. Her cheeks rippled perfectly with each step she took. The suit was a little low on her butt and showed just a hint of skin where the sun hadn't touched. She reached the cooler and bent to pull the rum from the ice. The bottoms pulled tight over her cunny making a defined outline before she stood and worked to get my drink. I was already semi hard as I turned away and tried to focus on the food.

I heard the lid shut as she made her way back towards me. I couldn't help but glance back at her as she walked my way. There was just a hint of her slit outlined in her suit as she walked towards me. I tried not to stare at her but I couldn't help myself.

"Here you go Owen," she smiled.

"Thanks Jamie."

I took my drink from her hand and had a sip. I gasped a little as it hit my throat. She made it a little stronger than I had expected it. I shook the burn off then took another sip.

"Did I make it too strong?" she asked.

"A little," I smiled. "But I'll let you slide just this once."

"Thanks," she giggled.

"You look good today," I offered.

"Thanks," she giggled again. "So do you."

"I'm in my board shorts. It's far from that number you have on."

"But you don't have a shirt on," she teased. "You're making me..."

"Making you what?" I asked.

"Nothing," she said shyly. "Can I have that one?" She pointed to a dog in the grill.

"Sure," I smiled. "Get a plate."

She picked one off the pile and waited for me to pull it from the grill. She took it and returned to the table as I started pulling everything from the grill. I took the food to the table and set everything down. I picked a burger and a dog for myself before whistling and waving the group towards the food. They quickly left the water and came running to get some food.

I sat at the table next to Jamie as they came in and grabbed what they wanted. We all sat around and ate while talking about the game and the pool incident. We still laughed about it. After they were done eating they all took off back to the water leaving me and Jamie to clean up the mess.

I didn't mind it to be honest. Jamie and I flirted with each other as we picked up the trash and put the leftover food into a cooler. She bent over and placed the tray into the cooler. I was standing right behind her and got a good view of her ass as she did. I couldn't help myself now and gave it a soft slap. She stood straight up and turned to wag her finger at me.

"You better behave Owen," she sassed.

"You shouldn't have worn that bikini if you wanted me to behave."

"I'm at the beach," she sassed again. "What did you want me to wear?"

"I kind of liked what you had on when we were at the pool."

"Did you now?" she said playfully. She glanced at my shorts and saw I was semi hard still and tenting them slightly.

"You better hide that before they come back up here," she said coyly.

"Then you better put on a shirt or something to hide your body."

"Oh," she giggled. "It's my fault now."

"Kind of," I smiled.

"If I have to put a shirt on then so do you," she sassed.

"Why?" I asked.

"Hmm," she growled. "Let's just say I'm a little damp down there."

That didn't do anything but make my cock swell more. I knew she was turned on by the way she had been acting all afternoon. Hearing her say it though made my cock swell.

"Come on," she said suddenly. "Let's go take care of that."

"Say what?" I asked stunned.

"Let's go to the bathroom so I can take care of that for you. I can hide my wetness better than you can hide your boner."

"Yeah but...what about them?" I pointed.

"If we slip away they won't notice we are gone. Or you can walk around like that all day long."

I thought for a second before she turned and grabbed my arm. I followed her as she led us towards the bathrooms. I watched the sway of her hips and the ripple of her ass as she led the way to the bathroom. She was glancing around checking the group out as we reached the door. I ran right into her as I was also looking around. She giggled as I caught her before we both ended up on the ground. She opened the door and gave my chest a firm shove inside before she pulled the door shut on the family stall and locked the door.

"Get it out," she said slyly.

"What about you?" I asked.

"I'm doing this for you Owen."

She squatted down at my crotch before looking back up at me with her big smile. My eyes traveled down her body to the little gap between her legs as she waited for me. Her suit was pulled so tight over her cunny that it left little to the imagination. Not that it did when she was standing. I slipped my shorts down my legs as my cock sprang free. She giggled again as it wagged near her face.

She smiled up at me with that look of lust in her eyes. She licked her lips as her hand wrapped around the swollen shaft.

"I can't believe I'm going to blow you in the bathroom. We are so bad you know?"

"You don't have to," I said. "I can just try to control it."

"I'm here," she said coyly. "I might as well finish what I started."

Her mouth took my cock in about half way as she started to blow me. My knees about buckled as she worked her mouth back to the head. Her tongue swirled around the tip as she smiled up at me. My hands brushed her hair off to one side before she slowly started to move her mouth back down me. I sighed as she started a quick up and down on my cock.

"Fuck," I sighed as she went deeper down on me.

"Hmm," she growled.

I looked down at her as she looked back up at me. I wanted her again but I knew she wouldn't go for it here. She smiled as the thought crossed my mind. She knew what I was thinking and only giggled and swirled her tongue around my tip again.

Her hands pushed her top off her tits so I could see them as she sucked me off. Her tits were perfect mounds of flesh as my hands found them. I teased the erect nipples as they stuck off of them. She moaned and worked my cock harder. The feeling was intense as she drove down on me then back to my tip, drawing my cum quickly from my sack.

The way she was squatted down sucking my cock was thrilling. I wanted to touch her now. I wanted to see her cunny from behind that thin little piece of fabric guarding her center. I tried to see around her body and look between her legs. I couldn't see anything as she went up and down on my shaft coating it in her spit. My desire to want to taste her again took over.

I reached down and gripped her arms as she held my base with one hand and teased my balls with the other. She paused just for a second and nodded thinking I was ready to cum now. I pulled her up as she lost contact with my cock and stood. She giggled at the sudden change then moaned as my mouth covered her in a hard kiss. My cock pressed into her tummy as I pushed her back towards the counter.

Her ass bumped into it as our tongues tangled still. I gripped her hips and lifted her to sit on it. She moaned and kissed me harder as my cock pressed against her cunny. Her hands went to my chest as she pushed me lightly and broke the kiss.

"I'm not having sex with you in here," she said softly.

"I know that," I said. "You said you were wet so I wanted to do something for you too."

My fingers were working her suit to one side as I spoke. She gasped when my fingers brushed her cunny. She didn't protest when my lips caught her nipple in my mouth. She pressed her body into my mouth as my finger slipped past her opening and into her wetness.

A soft whimper escaped her lips as I nibbled on her lightly. Her fingers now tangled in my hair as I chewed one before I moved to the other one. I sucked it into my mouth as my fingers pressed in and out of her spreading what she leaked all over the inside of her legs. I slowly left her nipple and kissed my way towards her cunny.

"Did I ever tell you how beautiful you are?" I asked.

"Once or twice," she smiled at me.

My lips hit her cunny as she spread her legs wider and put one on the counter. She was open now and letting me taste her again. My hands now wrapped around her hips as I controlled her movements better. She was turning her body into my mouth as I licked her. Wetness and desire covered my face as I pressed my tongue into her opening and really tasted her.

Her skin was on fire as my fingers traced her hips down to her ass. She panted softly as I moved from her center to her clit. The little pearl was exposed from its hood now as I took it into my mouth and rolled it around.

She moaned louder this time as her hands pulled my hair. She held me tighter to her body as her legs closed around my head. I could hardly catch my breath as she rolled her hips with my tongue and tried to get off. I didn't care if she was suffocating me. I wanted to taste everything she was leaking. My tongue started going from her opening all the way up to her clit as she panted hard.

"Owen," she warned.

"Cum for me," I rasped.

"Fuck, I am."

I lapped at her as she creamed my tongue. Her taste was perfect and it left me wanting more from her. I continued a slow lick that focused mostly on her opening as she heaved for air and moaned softly. Her legs slowly let free from my head and I was able to breathe better. Her hands clutched my arms as I continued my soft assault on her cunny. It was so open and wet as I licked her softly and smiled up at her.

"Ok," she panted. "You're going to make me cum again if you keep doing that."

"What's wrong with that?" I questioned.

"I thought I was supposed to be taking care of you."

"I can wait," I teased. "You are too delicious to stop now."