It's The Way You Look At Me Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My tongue found her cunny again as I couldn't get enough of her taste. She pulled my ears teasingly to get me to stop. She leaned up from the counter and brought her legs around my body as I stood between them. Her lips locked on mine again as she kissed me. My cock had a one track mind as it touched her sex between her legs.

I didn't penetrate her. I just let it rest there as she slowly turned her hips and let me slip against her wet lips. I could feel myself pressing her lips open. She was turning her hips against my cock as we kissed. I could feel myself opening her up as my head started to catch her opening. Whimpers escaped her mouth as I felt the very tip start to penetrate her.

I pulled away as she moaned into my mouth. I found her nipple in my mouth as I teased her. She sighed as I kissed my way back up to her throat. I could feel her moans on my lips as I kissed her wetly there.

"Fuck Owen," she gasped.

I smiled as her skin glowed and was covered in goose bumps. Her fingers found my cock as she wrapped them around the wet skin. She started stroking me as I kissed her neck more. She head tilted to the side offering me her tender skin. I could taste the salt of her sweat as I kissed her. Her soft feminine smell made my cock swell more in her hand.

She was stroking me and touching herself as I continued to work her neck up to her ear. She panted and moaned next to mine as I felt my cock touching her lips between her legs. I could feel her debating on whether she wanted me inside of her. I wanted to be but I didn't want it to be here. Taking this step would change us forever and I didn't want it to be in the bathroom at the beach.

"Jamie," I panted.

"I know," she whimpered. She knew what I meant. "Step back."

I stepped back as she dropped from the counter and kneeled before me. Her face was so flush with excitement as she took my cock into her mouth again. She was tender now as she used only her mouth to slide back and forth on my cock. She let her spit run from her mouth and coat me as she sucked me off. All the excitement from earlier left me ready.

"Jamie," I warned.

"Umm hmm," she moaned as my cock started to fill her mouth.

She drank me down as I filled her. Shot after shot coated her mouth as she swallowed then waited until I filled her again. She swallowed three times before I was spent. She continued on me softly until I couldn't take it anymore. I pulled away from her as she stood and smiled.

She wanted to kiss me but held her finger up. She turned and went to the sink to rinse. I took her in my arms as she stood and kissed her shoulders. I parted her hair and kissed her neck as she growled and leaned into me. My hands softly cupped her tits as she stood there molded into my body and let me kiss her. She tilted her head as I caught her mouth now. I kissed her raking her tongue with mine as she pressed her ass into my still swollen cock. This made her giggle and pull away.

"I thought I took care of that?" she sassed.

"It has a mind of its own," I offered.

"Bad penis," she sassed and swatted it.

It only wagged back and forth before sticking straight back out towards her. She giggled as she smiled up at me.

"You're going to have to deal with it for now."

"It will go down in a while," I said. "We better get back out there."

"We probably should," she smiled. "Thank you Owen. Thank you for not pushing me."

"As much as I want you right now, I wouldn't want it to be in a bathroom."

She just smiled and adjusted her suit to fit again. I grabbed mine off the floor and pulled it up my legs. She opened the door cautiously before slipping out and leaving me inside. I splashed water on my face before rejoining the group.

Jamie had another rum and coke waiting for me as I sat in my chair. I sipped on it as she sat next to me and glowed. My cock deflated some but not much. I really wanted her. My mood changed as Courtney walked my way.

"You played really well last night," she offered.

"We all played well," I said.

"But you won the game for us."

"I'm pretty sure that was Shane that did that. He made the play. All I did was run the clock out at the end."

"Yeah, but you had that long run at the end and like ten touchdown passes," she said.

"I'm going to find Kelly," Jamie said.

Courtney wasted little time taking Jamie's chair. I shot Jamie a look that said thanks a lot for leaving with her. I watched her walk away and took in the sway of her hips as she went around behind us. She opened the cooler and dug through it as Courtney spoke again.

"So, what have you been up too?" she questioned. "I thought you had left when I didn't see you."

"I've been here all day. I had to get a can so I was gone for a little while." As I said this I dug into my pocket and found my dip. I put in a big pinch as Courtney continued her little game.

"So, what are you doing later on?"

"I'm going to watch Jamie at her dance thing."

"Oh, what time is that?"

"Starts at six but I'm outa here in a little while to get cleaned up."

"Oh, ok," she sighed.

Jamie walked past us again as she headed towards the water now. The breeze caught her blonde hair making it wave around before she reached back and pulled it together. She tied it in a loose bun as she continued away from us towards Kelly and the group of them talking by the water.

"How long is a little while?" Courtney asked.

"What do you want Courtney?" I asked, cutting to the chase.

"I was hoping we could... you know?"

"Bootie call," I said.

"Don't say it like that," she quipped.

"That's what it is isn't it?"

"We agreed we would be there for each other so I wouldn't call it that."

Jamie had reached the group and must have said something to them. Jordan looked my way with that shit eating grin on his face that he normally had. I silently signaled a check play to him hoping he would get the picture. He wasn't sure exactly what I wanted but he was smart enough to know that I needed his help. He quickly took off my direction as I looked at Courtney now.

"I don't know Court," I said. "Where would we go with all these people?"

"The bathroom dummy," she laughed.

"Hey Owen," Jordan called. "We, ah..."

"Ran out of ice," I said, filling in something for him. "I know, Jamie told me a minute ago."

"So...ah...can I burrow some cash to get another bag?" Jordan asked, trying his best to be smooth.

"Sure man," I said standing. "Let me get my wallet. Be right back Court."

"Sure," she sighed.

I walked away with Jordan towards the parking lot.

"Thanks man," I sighed. "I owe you one."

"Can you fill me in on what the hell is going on?" he chuckled.

"Courtney wants a bootie call," I said.

"What's wrong with that?" he asked rather stunned.

"I'm not in the mood for it," I said speaking the truth but lying at the same time.

"Alright," he laughed.

"What time is it anyway?"

"It's only two," he said.

"Let's go play some volleyball or something so I can get away from her."

"You really don't want some ass?" he asked.

"I don't want to deal with the after," I lied again. "She will be all clingy and I don't want that from her."

"You guys aren't together anymore though," he said. "She shouldn't be clingy."

"You know her Jordan," I sighed.

"I'll get the guys and we can play."

"Thanks man," I smiled.

He took off to head back to the beach to get them ready to play. I put a dollar into the ice machine and bought a bag. I walked back to the cooler and dumped it in. Courtney stood next to me and I smoothed the ice over the drinks and shut the lid. Jordan called me from the beach.

"Dude, get over here. You're on my team."

"Be right there," I called back.

"Do you want to play some volleyball?" I asked trying to be nice.

"No thanks," Courtney sighed. "I'll watch."

"Suit yourself," I shrugged.

We played a slow paced and friendly game that lasted for about a half an hour. Then we took a break and headed back to the shelter to chill out and have another round of drinks. Courtney kept her distance now. She knew I was blowing her off.

"I have to go," Jamie said softly to me.

"I'll see you in a little while," I replied.

"You really are coming?" she smiled.

"Yeah, Jordan and I are going."

"I'll look for you when I'm up there," she smiled.

I hugged her tightly before letting her go on her way. I took out another big pinch from my can and refilled my drink before I got back into the group and stayed clear of Courtney. Jordan and I stayed right up until five. We left the beach half drunk and headed home to quickly change. We were off to the auditorium and got there at 530. The doors were open and the place was filling up fast. We were lucky to get a seat near the front.

"This better be worth it," Jordan sighed.

"You could have stayed and hung out with Kelly," I offered.

"She has to be into work at seven tonight so I'm free tonight."

"What the hell are you complaining about then?" I joked.

"I'm just busting your balls dude," Jordan chuckled.

The lights dimmed and the curtain parted as the show started. There were all different age groups that had performances tonight. They ranged from the little kids that were about four all the way up to Jamie's adult age group.

She was out there several times and held my attention each time she was out there. She moved so gracefully and elegantly as she performed. It had been a long time since I had been to one of her shows and it was worth it tonight.

She spotted me as the curtain was about to close on the last act of the night. The smile on her face let me know how much it meant to her to have me here. She giggled lightly when she noticed Jordan right next to me waving at her like an idiot. I smacked his arm down and busted his balls about embarrassing her in front of everyone.

We left the auditorium and headed to the drive thru to get a bite to eat. Jordan and I sat there and waited for Bobby and Shane to join us. We decided on another twelve pack and a trip to Shane's house. We sat in his garage and shot the shit for a while before finally calling it a night. I drove home and took a shower before getting my list of things to do from my dad for tomorrow. I lay there in bed trying to fall asleep.

Thank you for coming tonight Jamie texted me.

You look stunning out there. It was well worth it.

Thank you.

See you tomorrow?

I've got to work tomorrow remember?

Monday then.

For sure. Good nite Owen.

*****

Thanks for reading. Comments are always welcome.