All Comments on 'It's The Way You Look At Me Ch. 11'

by betweenthesheets

Sort by:
  • 17 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago

Fantastic again. Can't wait for the next chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Great

It's a great story and I like the way you have slowly built the relationship between Owen and Jamie. I can't wait for the next chapter and see what happens between Owen and his father as well as what is next installed for them.

redlion75redlion75about 9 years ago

why did they ask dad to watch the game with jamie as a way of working things out?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Enjoyable

I really am enjoying your story and look forward to the additional chapters.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Incredible

Y ou get better with evrey chapter of this. i hope you dont stop so soon with that story of yours.

Thank you

swr47swr47about 9 years ago
Marriage

First cousin marriage is completely legal in both Florida and New York. The angst Owen and Jamie are feeling come from family and small town values. They seem to have over come all important obstacles. Where is the story going?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Great Job!!!!

Very well written with feeling and class. Should be writing novels.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Pretending to be married?

I absolutely love this story. I only have one question: shouldn't Owen & Jamie be pretending to be married when they introduce themselves to other couples? It seems to me that people like Ariel or Carrie & Steve would catch on that they have the same last name and they'd be curious. Owen is a pro football player so his name is publicly known and then people like Ariel & Carrie would know Jamie's full name for obvious reasons. Just something that was bugging me, otherwise I completely love the story.

Tbw357Tbw357about 9 years ago
Bravo

Once again another well written chapter. I enjoy the depth you give the characters. Keep up the excellent work. I look forward to the next installment.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
TWIST !!!

I usually do look forward to your writings along with LC68, MC.. even tho ur story is very enjoyable to read , lately i find the lack of magnetism, as in that something pulls you in. Lately this story is becoming more like erotic coupling segment than the thrill of crossing forbidden lines . Where is the twist ? tho i will commend you on how you have able to capture the love n passion but somehow the thrill is gone.

jeromejoh12jeromejoh12about 9 years ago
Beautiful Story

Keep it going, love it!

rhimshot415rhimshot415about 9 years ago
A Nice Follow Up on Dan

I really like this story because of the way you describe real human feelings. I understood Dan's reaction when he learned about Owen and Jamie. And I understand the feelings of the three of them when they try to reconcile with each other.

As I have learned writing my own stories, it is nice to be able to accurately portray real human beings with all their complicated relationships, thoughts and feelings. So I am enjoying your story for its realistic way of dealing with such issues.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
What Dan Has to Say

Here is what I see happening. Owen's dad is Jamie's real father making them half brother and sister.......

or

Jamie's mother tells Jamie that her real father is someone out of the family making them legal.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
😍😍😍

Awe 😢😢😢 ... When the dad apologized and they forgave him like that hit an emotional chord.

shyspudshyspudover 4 years ago

so, so very well worded....

I read n earlier comment in that its more like book and they ere right. a very, very good book that is hard to put down.

beardedbandit62beardedbandit62over 3 years ago
Well written

Just like a really good book I can't stop reading. You're a very talented writer.

ScottishTexanScottishTexanalmost 2 years ago

I'm glad that they reconciled with Dad/Uncle Dan. I was hoping that it would eventually happen. 4/5

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userbetweenthesheets@betweenthesheets
I've been contacted several times over the past few weeks with questions about if I have given up writing. I want to let everyone know I'm working on a new story as we speak and hope to have it out soon. Be patient and check back. If you have any questions you can email me and...

SIMILAR Stories