All Comments on 'It's The Way You Look At Me Ch. 15'

by betweenthesheets

Sort by:
  • 83 Comments
geonisisgeonisisabout 9 years ago
Amazing

I've loved it fron the first word to the last. Many other authors may have kept on running with the story even when the spark had dimmed, others rush to the end shi fast it leaves the reader unsatisfied. I'm very glad you did neither. This was an aging enact story with so many of the remarkable points of good drama. I appreciate that you wrote it and hope you write again. I'm sure I'll enjoy that just as much.

WordcraftWordcraftabout 9 years ago
Get a Literary Agent

This story needs to be available to a wider audience and a publisher could do that. It would make a great movie too. I really look forward to reading more of your work. Thank you!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
One of the greatest stories in this category. Period.

The way you express the love these two characters have for each other, just makes me wish I had that kind of love. The way you've written the story and all the dilemmas you have created for the characters are what makes the story real. 5/5 Expect me to come back and read it again.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago

Reading this story seemed like I was actually there... Their guardian angel that hoped them for the best. Rarely do I ever have emotions at the very conclusion of a story. Ive realized that not only did this one show my emotions, but every story in this series made me actually shed a tear for Jamie and Owen. I can honestly say and am hoping for a sequel if you have time. Maybe, the story jumps forward, and they have kids who express the same love as them or something? Maybe I'm just being selfish about not wanting this to end, but at least I can say this is one of the top 3 series I've ever read. Best of wishes to you, and I hope you continue writing in one aspect or another.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Ditto on what he said about wider audience

Classic end , beautifully written n narrated. contact lit user xxwizardxx i think thats his username. i know its wizard but dnt know if its like that, look for him, he can help u out, also try selena kit n ravenfox. they are also published and a lit erotica author.

good luck to you. ty for a great story .

redlion75redlion75about 9 years ago

that was the most god awful stupid nah i just playing that was awesome,but as a denver fan i can see why he didnt go to the broncos even if it would have been good for me.just did it have to be miami gag

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago

great story and great ending hope u publish more stories like this.

loverboyforu01loverboyforu01about 9 years ago
Thak you....

Thank you SOOOO... much for sharing this amazingly wonderful story series with us you really did a great job over here no doubt it's one of the best on literotica Good luck for more and you could write novels for real and publish them you are a wonderful Writer.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
A erotic book

Needs to be on the shelves of a book store. Every chapter was great. I couldn't wait for the next one. Now i have to ry and print all the chapters for future reading

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
WONDERFUL

The story was wonderful. Every chapter always kept me wanting more. I truly love the way you slowly built the story and showed how they didn't have a easy road. I hope you do pick up the story at a later time as there are a few things I would like to know what happen. Like did Jamie mother ever try to get in touch with her after the truth came out? How did all the other people who knew that they were cousins handle it. Also it would be nice to see where life has taken them after saying I DO.

Keep up the great writing and looking forward to read more of your stories.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Sorry, so sorry that

it had to end, but it was the right time.

superb writing and story telling.

" "

?????

beau6beau6about 9 years ago
Excellent Story!

Enjoyed this from beginning to now. I knew it had to end some time, although I had hoped for maybe 1 or 2 more chapters. Good Job. I believe I'll add your name to my "Favorites". Thank you!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Wonderfully incredible story

Loved it, loved it, loved it. I have read the entire series and delighted in each and every chapter. Seems a bit sad for the end to come, but hopefully the inkwell of ideas will continue for many years into the future for you.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Ending

All good stories must end some time. Let is all hope this is just a pause and not an ending.

There is much ordinary writing on this site, but there is very little excellent writing. This has been excellent.

LT_BookwormLT_Bookwormabout 9 years ago
Like a beautiful woman walking away...

I hate that the story is ending, but I love the way it ended. Thank you for such a beautiful tale. If you decide to do a followup series, I WILL read it.

rhimshot415rhimshot415about 9 years ago
That Is Going Out On Top!

This has been a joyous ride from high school, through college, and on to professional lives that matter and a beautiful wedding that will shine in their lives forever. Thank you for writing this story, and allowing us to read it.

I know you will continue to write. I hope you will continue to share. Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
It's the way you write

When you can visualize the story and feel the emotion in it, that is perfection!!!

I have loved reading this story and hope you will in time add more to it.

teddybearclubteddybearclubabout 9 years ago
Not an ending

But a beginning. I waited as each chapter unfolded. As said before, the inkwell awaits for the pen to taken up again. Simply put....Beautiful. TBC

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Great job

The best and classiest story I've ever read on this site. It was done with so much feeling. If this is the end of this one I'll be watching and waiting for the next one.

Please don't wait too long.

darkoutlaw28darkoutlaw28about 9 years ago
Wonderful

It been an amazing ride reading this series. I've been impressed with the characters and how well they were developed. Please keep up the great work.

stevearavestevearaveabout 9 years ago
Excellent

My first thought was perfect. I am just hoping that you continue to write and that your next story will be even better. Good luck on that one and you are going to need it. You set the bar pretty high on that one.That was an excellent story. Thank you for taking the time to write this and share it with all of us.

jag628jag628about 9 years ago
Thank You

What a wonderful story, One of the best that I have ever read here if not the best!

All I asked is more stories from you, do not leave us hanging for more as you next piece will be anticipated by many of your fan.

Man I'll miss reading about Owen and Jamie

BurntRedstoneBurntRedstoneabout 9 years ago
Satisfying end to a great tale

Excellent story! Enough said.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Best story I've read in a long time

I've followed this story from start to finish and have thoroughly enjoyed it. It saddens me to know it ends but all good things do. All I can hope for is too one day read a continuation to it. Good job and until then, I'll be sure to follow your work. Keep it up!

arrowglassarrowglassabout 9 years ago
A really perfect read!

This series has it all...THANKS!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
great

it is a true love story . a first love I had one somewhat like this story but my didn't end as well I had a mother that lied about her when I was in the navy and I believe my mother didn't fine out the truth till it was to late I look for her for over 20 years looking for her them it was to late ,she had died of cancer a few years before I heard where she was I have been to her grave and hope she hears me begging for her forgiveness

keep writing like this

Clarence

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
thank you

I loved every moment of every chapter. You had me worried there a few times, especially during their break but wow. What a story. Thank you so much for deciding to put it up!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Good Read

Can't believe I actually read something that long.

Thanks great story

Rapier875Rapier875about 9 years ago
Thank-you !

That has to be one of the most moving stories I've ever read, either on here or elsewhere. You seem to know just how much sentimentality, affection, sex or emotion to put in so as to make the story flow and for it never to stall or get boring. Even though this is an erotica site, the main thread of the tale was equally as good even without the sex, that takes a great deal of skill and you have that by the bucket load.

I was lucky in that I read all 15 chapters without a break, I was hooked from chapter one and while I read it with pleasure I also wanted to make it last, getting to the end of a good story is always sad, which is how I feel now. But the really good thing is that you actually finished it , so many other stories on here draw you in, but for whatever reason, the author never finishes them. You have succeeded here on every count and you really are a very, very good author.

I do hope you find the inspiration to write a sequel in due course, but meanwhile I shall bookmark this so I can read it again at some future point.

Once again, thanks for a really great, emotional and sensitive story, well told and beautifully crafted.

Redwinger7Redwinger7about 9 years ago
Great story

of true romance. I couldn't stop reading it and was very glad you posted the whole story at one time. I liked the whole plot and really loved the development throughout. I kind of thought they might find out Buck wasn't her dad but am glad they decided not to open the results. It was a nice touch when they both were able to live their dreams at work as well as. Look forward to reading more of your writing.

Vrcruiser82Vrcruiser82about 9 years ago
One of the best

This story was arguably one of the best stories I've seen in a long time. It had the ups and downs, it made you sad and then want to laugh. It ran the whole spectrum of emotion from beginning to end.

I also really loved the depth of description of locations. Having been to Paris and put a lock on that same bridge with my wife, made it even easier to connect with the story.

Can't wait for an addition to this story or a new story, it seems your writing gets better with every story.

chump0090chump0090about 9 years ago
The BEST

This is by far the best story I have read on here! Great job and I will be reading your previous stories on this site as well. Thanks!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Superlative

One, if not the best crafted, plotted and edited stories on the site. To place it in perspective at least on a par with Callicious' "Justin Thyme," but I think better. A genuine love story in the best tradition of romance.

vividlyyoursvividlyyoursabout 9 years ago
Thank you

It's done. A perfect love story, and nothing added could improve on it. Yes, some might be interested in some of the other characters and any offspring of Owen and Jamie, but really, you have crafted a masterpiece. I even learned a lot about football from reading it; what rich, complex detail at every stage.

Bravo.

NecroticgodNecroticgodabout 9 years ago

Quite the story there. Well done. I always like the stories that focus on the ppl themselves and the build up to the things to come. Iv also always loved series in general. So this story hit both exceptionally well.

Although... considering some of the trouble they got in as teenagers.. i could only imagine that bachler party. lol

nativensdnativensdalmost 9 years ago
Great story

I loved this story, from start to finish I was hooked. Beautiful love story, and so full of passion and true feelings. Really enjoy your writing and the work you out into this.

Please continue to write more of the same, I'm a big fan. So hope you post more stories soon.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Thank You

Thank You for a wonderful story. You say that it's fiction, but there are too many details for it to be just a story. The devil is in the details. Either way it's a great read. Thank you again for sharing.

BOB

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Leaves the reader wanting more

Good job. Well not good. It was one of the best stories I've ever read. The imagery of the story was excellent. I felt as if i was with Owen and Jamie throughout the story. I wish there was more to it. This story is legendary and legends never die. Maybe you should make a sequel. Please do.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
PERFECT

I've never read anything like this before.

The things said by Jamie brought tears to my eyes.

PERFECT

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Simply the best!

Thank you!! Best story I've read on here the last couple of years. Extra ordinary job.'

RB1947RB1947over 8 years ago
Thank you

A wonderful story. One of the best I've read and I've been reading for over 60 years. I hope you continue to share your stories with us. I, for one, am very grateful.

Turtle1952Turtle1952about 8 years ago
A most endearing story of true Love

I have not been able to put this down. A bit too much football stuff that an aussie finds difficult to understand but I coped. Jamie strikes me as a bit of a Nympho but with such love and tenderness that it works well. I hope to be able to read more like this in the future.

Thank you

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
great story

just a great awesome story . the way it made me feel I was like part of the group of friends. in my 60s and stories don't normally get to me like this one did. thank you95

OlebillOlebillalmost 8 years ago
Thank you

Finally a story of true love even though there were times I was going to end it and not finishing it but I'm glad I did. These are the stories I love as the incest is not wrong it's the love they knew was there not the other way round and the end was just where I hoped it would be. Just like a short story of later life if there are kids and so forth.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Thank you

Truly great story. Thank you for sharing it with us and look forward to more from you. Absolutely deserved more than 5 stars. Again thank you for the time spent to provide hours of entertainment.

CooperEssCooperEssover 7 years ago
Sorry...

I'm really sorry, it's Not possible to rate more than 5 stars.

Thank you for this great story.

Sometimes touching, sometimes funny, always full of Emotions and Love.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
trust me

when I start scrolling thru the sex scenes to get back to the story .. it's good. Thanks kid / Scotty

KebbBoneKebbBoneover 7 years ago
Terrific

This just has to be the best story I've read so far thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
The best true love story ever

This is a great story of true love not compromised by multiple indiscriminate acts with other people, which, when reading those stories, leaves me cold.

You are a beautiful writer who sticks to what true love is all about.

Other contributors should take note.

Best story I have read on Literotica.

Well done. 6 stars.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
True Love Conquers All

A truly great story. Someone else said that they skipped some of the sex scenes to get back to the story, I did the same. Without a doubt the best story I have read on this site. Please do more!

Clancy31015Clancy31015almost 7 years ago
More Please

Have them have kids or something, but it's a great series and should be expanded, just like "That Summer" Series

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Beyond words

Is there any way to give this 100 stars? Just binged read this series. As a man not ashamed to say i cried at the end. Thank you so much for this amazing series.

thedayafterthedayafterover 6 years ago

What can I say other than one of the best series I have read on the Lit site. Beautifully written, romantic, emotional and full of love. Yes, the sex was good but the story was even better.

I know little about American football but the descriptions of the games and the plays brought it to life for me.

The only thing I was surprised sat was how Owen and Jaime's friends didn't suspect anything about their relationship especially with how close they were.

Please..... more stories like this one and your 'That Summer' both are stunningly full of love and romance.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
WOW

This was a series that was incredibly well written. It hooked me, hit me, moved me, and made me feel all of the range of the characters and their emotions, throughout. And yes, as a sensitive man, teared up at the vows (I had to hold back, and stop reading a couple of times). As a matter of fact, I actually passed through some of the sex to move on to the story. This could easily be a movie script, as the little bit of predictability, mostly at the end, is complicated with the unpredictability of it.

I would think that anyone who can write like this can take a little criticism. So... The one thing that hit me the most is the occasional, and I say occasional, use of the wrong word because spell check saw it as a word, but not quite the right one. If you aren't having a human proofread for you, I suggest it. If you do, find a new one. I am not smashing this, because it was in incredible story, for sure, because you held me on and on. But those occasional wrong uses of a wood really can get in the way of a great scene, or sentence. If you get my drift. WOW. LOVED IT! Continue on.

I also look forward to reading some of your other work.

WretchedMonkeyWretchedMonkeyabout 6 years ago
One of the best series I've read on Literotica!

Seriously, I loved this entire series. I loved the relationship between Jamie and Owen and the maturation of their situation as time went on.

When I first started reading the story and it was the star quarterback dating the cheerleader and detailing American Football (I'm British) so specifically I was surprised to find I was interested in the story. Suffice to say that 15 chapters along it kept my attention and I think I rated every chapter 5 stars.

Now, the criticism, this chapter I think; although lovely; was hurriedly tied up for an ending. Or at least that's how it seemed to me. I think they deserved a little more of a sunset ending rather than just the declaration/vow scene but it still worked. The only thing that let the story down throughout was the 'little' errors, spread all around. Slightly misspelled words and missing words, things that don't get picked up by a spellcheck but when you're reading through it should be spotted. Just get someone to read it through for you before you publish it, with an eye to correct any errors. It's the only real annoyance that kept cropping up.

I hope you're still writing and still active because I like your stories, keep it up!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
OMG

Best story I have read

Maybe reduce the number of times you say cunny

Do they have children?

Who really is Jamie's father?

Sequel is a must!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
OMG

i am speechless it was that good maybe reduce 'cunny' as that put me off a bit

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
WOW

Great story! Thanks for your time and efforts!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Sigh

Owen sighed, Jamie sassed.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Simply one of the best

I admit it...I’m a sucker for a good romance! This is one of the best stories on the whole site.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Wow!

Talk about a wonderful story! I was glad that I found the whole story as I did as I couldn't stop reading. Thanks for the memories.

ymmvymmvalmost 5 years ago
A Truly Wonderful Story

I loved this whole wonderful story! I finished it with tears in my eyes and at a loss for words! Thank you so much!

ramjet86ramjet86almost 5 years ago
Best story I have ever read here

This is the best story I have ever read here. By the end I was not reading it because I was at Literotica but was reading it because I was 100% invested in the story. A story that can get me excited and bring tears to my eyes at the same time is one worth commenting on. Truly an outstanding story!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Can't believe I read the whole thing.

I have NEVER read a story that was this long. Usually lost interest in it. I'll say this now, I am not fan of sports. The first chapter was a blow by blow of a football game. I skimmed over the game and got the jist of it. After the first chapter, I got to the point of, Hell with the sex part. I was more interested in the story. I laughed, I cried, I felt their pain and love, I felt as if I was taking part in the story. I'm NOT an avid reader, but I had a very hard time putting this story down to get on with my life for the day. When I see a story has more than 3 chapters, I usually skip it. This is the best story I've read here or anyplace online. After this story i am going to read your next story on your list. I think it's titled "Mr. Baseball". Hopefully it'll be just as interesting as this story.

At this time, I'm having a problem getting to my profile,

CobraDen

shyspudshyspudover 4 years ago

so fabulous...I knew the end was coming but in honesty, would have been perfectly happy with another ten chapters. Because it is so good!

thank you!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Tears

I don't usually read stories with this many chapters, but I have been captivated by this one from the beginning. I loved the banter between Owen and his friends, and especially between Owen and Jamie. This is probably one of the best written stories I have read in a long time. I even had tears in my eyes as Owen and Jamie exchanged vows. You did an amazing job on this. Thank you!!

Bearinthewoods84Bearinthewoods84over 3 years ago
Amazing story telling

I've read alot of these stories and this one by far is the best I couldn't stop reading. Thank you again

onesockedgremlinonesockedgremlinover 3 years ago
Excellent Novel

How I didn't see this spectacular story until now is beyond me. I spent the last day and a half reading this story from start to end. The writing, the emotional wringing, the direction... All of it was a well played concert. Been a long time fan of this site and this is the first time that I have commented on any writing. Looking forward to more of your stories!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

As someone who fell. In love with and married my cousin 36 years ago and still love her to this day, I know the trials and tribulations of getting acceptance of something that is not the norm.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

Did we ever find out what was in the package ? That Wilson got when he called Owen in the chapter where there at the mom's house

lilshymynxlilshymynxover 3 years ago

The package was Owen's mom's ring.

beardedbandit62beardedbandit62over 3 years ago
Lived it

Absolutely loved the story from beginning to end. Great work

Irishbear03Irishbear03over 3 years ago
Absolutely Amazing Story

You’ve done it again another amazing story. Love the storyline, the detail and that it’s a story not just sex but a great story about a couple and you can follow along with them as they grow. Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

This is by far one the best stories I have read in a while. Please write more you have gift.

UncletoddUncletoddover 2 years ago

Amazing is all I can say about this series.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Fantastic story, thanks for this. Also, being from Tampa, totally 100% agree on what you said.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Brilliant, a real tear jersey and entertaining. Thank you

ScottishTexanScottishTexanalmost 2 years ago

There was one line in the wedding ceremony that actually pissed me off:

"He continued on talking about being married and how it was a lifelong sacrifice."

BULLSHIT

If it feels like you're sacrificing anything, then you're not marrying the person that you should be with. It's a lifetime commitment that you both make to each other. That's no sacrifice. It should be a part of your character.

Overall, the entire 14 chapter story was pretty good. I'm not a fan of football, so digging so deep into those details bored me to tears. I know that I'm not the only one. In my own writing, I've had to learn how to add enough about my own interests to flavor the story without overdoing the details and boring my audience.

The same thing applies to your sex scenes. Too much sex and it's no longer erotica, just plain smut. Your sex scenes lost the feeling of affection along about the third or fourth chapter. It just became gratuitous sex without any value for the story itself.

So as I sign off from this series, I give you a 3/5 for this chapter as well as the full story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Thank you for the wonderful story! It makes you feel that there is hope for us if we just dedicate ourselves to something greater than us. Chris

unclemerv77unclemerv77over 1 year ago

I very much enjoyed it, this has been a great read

1_Inquiring_mind1_Inquiring_mind12 months ago

Great story and characters. A very enjoyable love story.

Jack3271Jack32718 months ago

This is a story that could only be this good and describe peoples' lives as the have lived them. There could easily be more to tell, but it hasn't been lived yet. Love the descriptions of love and devotion as only experience can explain and proclaim.

RsHmarRsHmar6 months ago

Great story . This may not be the best story I have ever read , or might not have the best wedding scenes but this is the best Vows i have read in any wedding scenes in this particular site .

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userbetweenthesheets@betweenthesheets
I've been contacted several times over the past few weeks with questions about if I have given up writing. I want to let everyone know I'm working on a new story as we speak and hope to have it out soon. Be patient and check back. If you have any questions you can email me and...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

SIMILAR Stories