All Comments on 'It's Too Cliché...Right? Ch. 04'

by musicfreak

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
Belle2327Belle2327about 7 years ago
Arhhhhhh

I'm hanging out for the full works to be published! One per day is killing me, it's soooo goood!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago

Interesting. This is definitely not a cliche story.... But if Evan is really straight I wonder how this will all play out. Or was he lying? Or maybe he's bi? I wonder what his house is like.... I bet he's rich or something. Evan is a man of mystery

Pietje1955Pietje1955about 7 years ago

Evan said he wouldn't sleep with Jake. The assumption was that therefore he must not be gay. We all know what happens when we assume.

Great story, you've got me hooked. Appreciate the frequent updates.

musicfreakmusicfreakabout 7 years agoAuthor
Author's note

@Belle2327: Yeah, I know waiting is kind of a bummer. We're so used to binging watching stuff that it's kind of torturous to wait day by day for chapters, isn't it? Just know that I feel your pain.

@anon: I'm glad you think this isn't cliché because that was kinda what I was going for, although some things had to be a little cliché. You know, for irony and all.

@Pietje1955: Yes, no one should assume anything, although I'm a little confused with your comment as well. Did you mean that Brad was completely assuming Evan's sexuality? He was in the beginning but Evan did verbally say that he wasn't gay. Now whether or not that's the truth is left to be seen but I just wanted to make sure there was no miscommunication. Other than that, I'm glad you're enjoying the story so far.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago

I read this chapter twice just to make sure I got all the details! Well done!!! And thanks for posting daily; this is such a good read I just want to keep going. I, too, think that Evan is most likely rich (and gay.) Wonder what is happening in his personal life that he has to be so secretive? You are very talented. Keep those chapters coming!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago

please don't stop doing these, i love them

woman3450woman3450about 7 years ago
anxiously awaiting

This is very well written and I am looking forward to the rest of the story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
fantastic

Love your stories.

Please continue.

:-)

dendiadendiaabout 7 years ago
Great read!

I'm loving this story so far. The banter is great. Keep up the good work and don't let us pesky readers bully you into sacrificing quality in the name of faster postings.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Smooth talking, but...

Blushing?? OK. Panties down, boys. I'd love to see what all the fuss is about. Less than.nine inches, I dunno.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous