It's Too Cliché...Right? Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I'm not that irresponsible," he scoffed.

I turned the car on, going about everything a lot slower than when Evan drove, partly because it had been awhile since I last had to drive, and partly because I was so scared that I would somehow damage the expensive car. Evan even grumbled at one point when he had deemed me 'taking my own sweet time' in his exact words. I just glared at him in return.

Eventually, I had managed to pull out of the garage and start our journey home. It was only then that I realized that I had to actually drive to Evan's place. I couldn't very well go home and let Evan sit in his car overnight could I, or worse yet, let him drive home drunk. All this was thanks to Evan, who just had to get wasted.

I drove under the speed limit all the way back, partly again because I didn't want to wreck the car, but also because I didn't want to get pulled over. With Evan clearly drunk in the passenger seat, the last thing I needed was for a police officer to charge us with underage drinking.

After what felt like the slowest and quietest car ride in the history of car rides, I pulled into the garage. Evan didn't even wait for the engine to turn off before getting out. I jumped out of the seat, trying to keep up with him.

"Hey, I need to get home you know?" I shouted, catching Evan's attention.

"And you're telling me this why?"

"You were supposed to drop me off after the party, but you decided to go get drunk and I'm not paying for another Uber again," I snarled.

"So, you're saying it's my fault?" he asked incredulously, as if he was totally in the right.

"Yes!" I shouted back. "It's totally your fault!"

Evan glared at me for what felt like a minute, his intense gaze feeling as if they were burning into my very soul. Not one to back out of a fight, however, I matched his stare, glaring back with equal ferocity. Finally, he pulled his gaze away, turning from me and walking towards the garage exit.

"Take the Honda if you must, just none of the expensive cars. My dad will kill me if you do," he muttered. "Keys are in my room. You can change back into your clothes while you're at it."

His voice was still tense like he was still trying to contain whatever anger or frustration he was feeling, but he had been polite and I figured I should be civil in return. I followed him back to his room, a place that I had started becoming familiar with, even though I had only been in there twice before.

I walked in, seeing my clothes laid out neatly on the bed where I had left them and awkwardly waited for Evan to exit the room so I could change. Instead, he just stood there, leaning against his dresser, back turned to me.

"Umm, am I supposed to change while you're in here?" I asked.

"What's the matter? Brad Pearson has insecurities about his body?" Evan quipped, letting the irritation escape him through his words once again. "From the way you've been flirting all night, I wouldn't have guessed."

His words told me just enough. All this was because of Blue.

"Okay, just stop," I said, causing Evan to turn his head towards me, his brow furrowed. "I don't get what your deal is. If anything, I should be mad at you for pulling me away from Blue when we were starting to hit it off."

"You're supposed to be mad?" he countered, his voice rising just a tad. "What a joke! I made it abundantly clear that you need to stay away from him, but then you go ahead and spend the next hour with the guy. He's not good for you."

"Why? What is so bad about him, because quite frankly he seemed like a pretty good guy," I shot back.

"He's not what you're looking for, let's just leave it at that."

"Oh, and you're such an expert on me and my life now right?" I shouted. "Who are you to decide what I think I'm looking for or not?"

"He's into some kinky shit in bed, okay?!" Evan shouted, shocking me into silence. I watched as Evan's shoulders rose and fell as he panted, signs of the heated argument we were just having. His face, however, was red not from anger, but embarrassment.

"What?" I muttered, so soft it was almost inaudible.

"There are rumors that he's...rough in the bedroom," Evan replied, his cheeks going more crimson with each word.

"Wait, you mean like a "50 Shades of Grey" kinda thing?" I asked, to which Evan nodded. I was surprised, to say the least. Sure, BDSM and the like wasn't really my cup of tea but that didn't mean that Evan should have assumed on my part. "And what makes you think that I'm not into that?" I challenged.

"Are you?" Evan asked, his face a mask of unknown emotions.

"It doesn't matter because this isn't something that should concern you. This concerns Blue and me, and if it comes to that I'll decide what I need to do."

"Don't mention his name," Evan said, closing his eyes as if trying to reign in his temper as if the mere mention of Blue sends his blood boiling.

"Oh, grow up Evan, I'm interested in him and—" I was abruptly cut off but something colliding into me. It was hard and yet soft at the same time, but most of all, it was warm. It took my brain a second to recover from the sudden unexpected contact, only to realize that what had hit me was none other than Evan himself...kissing me?

Shocked more than anything, I pushed him away, feeling our lips part and the warmth of his body leaving me. "What the fuck are you doing?" I asked.

Evan didn't reply, instead opting to crash his lips against mine once again. My mind was still reeling but I managed some coherent thoughts. Evan Trevorrow, my long time and secret crush, was kissing me. Did that mean that he was interested? But he was straight. He had said so himself. Or maybe, he liked me too but was just too afraid to say it.

Then I smelt it, the alcohol on his breath, and I was suddenly thrown back to the harsh reality. Evan didn't like me. He probably didn't even really know what he was doing, because the fact of the matter was that he was drunk. The entire tirade about Blue, and the moody behavior, everything could be chocked up to the alcohol running through his system. Inhibitions go out the door.

Evan was nothing more than a hormonal teenage boy who coupled with the passion of our argument, and probably some sexual tension, acted out in the only way his alcohol-induced brain could, which was to kiss the only person available.

But that led me to a dilemma of sorts. I knew that I needed to stop this, to prevent Evan from doing something that he was going to regret, but another part of me just wanted to let it happen. I mean, we're talking about Evan here. It was basically my dream to be able to just spend one night with him like this. So, I was torn between doing what was right, or doing what I wanted.

It was then that Evan pushed me back against the wall, his hands traveling to my sides as he pulled at my jacket, slowly removing the piece of clothing. All this time, his lips never left mine as his kiss grew more passionate, sucking on my lower lip aggressively. Throwing the jacket onto the floor, his fingers found their way underneath my shirt, digging his nails into my skin.

Everything felt so good, from the deep kisses to his trailing fingers, so much so that I found my own arms traveling upwards, wrapping themselves around his neck as I too gave into the kiss, returning his pecks with equal fervor. I guess that answered my question. Regrets? The only regret I was concerned about was the one I knew I would feel if I didn't do this.

I pushed myself against Evan, deepening the kiss if that was even possible. My fingers found their way to the back of his neck, weaving themselves into his hair. Opening my mouth, I darted my tongue out, brushing it against his lush lips, to which he parted allowing me entry. All this while, Evan had moved to unbutton the shirt I was wearing, exposing my torso to him.

With one hand, he tweaked my nipple, causing me to moan against his lips. His other hand had traveled down, gripping my ass through the fabric of the pants. He gave a squeeze, causing yet another moan to escape me. Moving his hands to the back of my thighs, he pulled my legs up, bringing them around his hips. My dick grew impossibly hard at that, giving a jerk when I felt his own erection bump against mine. Fuck, this was hot.

Next thing I knew, I was pulled away from the wall, still clinging onto Evan as he kissed my neck. I felt a bump and I was falling backward, Evan coming down on top of me before I landed on the soft covers of his bed. The sudden motion caused my arms to unlock from his neck, giving Evan the opportunity to pull away just enough for his eyes to trail down my body. I followed his gaze, seeing my abs exposed and a significant tent in my pants.

His eyes snapped back up to meet mine, lust burning in his brown orbs. All he did was stare at me, chest slightly rising as he panted, now from lust rather than anger. Tentatively, I raised a hand and rested it on his bicep, lightly squeezing. Evan didn't move nor did he break his gaze, so I slid the hand across his chest, to the top button of his shirt.

I watched him as I played with the plastic button, seeing if he would pull away. He didn't. Instead, he trailed his hand down my torso, from my neck, down the middle of my pecs and to my belly button, stopping just at the belt buckle.

For a moment, I wondered what was actually happening, because we stayed that way for quite a while. Feeling myself growing more impatient as time went on, I popped open the top button on his shirt. At the same time, I felt his fingers dig into the belt loop. So, he wanted to play, I smirked to myself

With each button I unhooked, so did something on my pants. First was the belt buckle, then the pants button and finally the zipper, so by the time I was done with his shirt, he was done with my trousers. His eye darted down to my tented boxers, his eyes lingering on the black fabric. It was as if his gaze was stroking me through the material, my dick bouncing every few seconds as he watched my cotton clad dick with lust in his eyes. He just stared at me, and I swear I've never been more turned on by someone's eyes on me.

I took this opportunity to grab onto his shoulders and flipped us over. He probably didn't really know what to do, and seeing that I was likely the more experienced one in the matters of gay sex, I figured I should take charge. I pulled off his shirt and tossed it behind me, marveling at the magnificent specimen of a man in front of me.

While I was taking in his body, Evan had taken the opportunity to move his hand to the back of my neck, pulling me down to connect our lips once again. I reveled in the feeling of his lips on mine, not in a million years thinking that I would have had an opportunity like this.

Perhaps no longer as shocked as I was before, I could definitely tell that Evan wasn't the most experienced of kissers. Before, I was so focused on the fact that Evan was kissing me, that I had neglected how he was actually doing. Don't get me wrong, he wasn't a bad kisser, but just from the slightly awkward way his lips moved, I knew that this wasn't something he did frequently. This actually made me kind of happy, to be honest, knowing that I could experience something that many people have never.

I broke the kiss, trailing my lips down his neck, to his nipple. I breathed onto it, seeing the nub harden before sucking it into my mouth, causing Evan to throw his head back into the pillow. I smirked, biting lightly before moving even lower down. At the same time, I undid his pants, pulling them down as I descended along his body until I was face to face with his brief-clad erection.

Back at the pool in school, I could tell Evan was packing some meat, but now close up I could confirm that that was genuinely the case. Granted, he wasn't my size, but he was definitely bigger than the majority of people I've slept with. I looked up at him, only to find him looking down at me with lust on his face. I smirked, lowering my mouth just hovering over his bulge, my eyes never breaking from his. I could tell the discomfort clear on his expression, not at what I was doing, but at my lack of doing anything, which only made my smirk grow.

With my teeth, I bit onto the waistband of his briefs, pulling down ever so gradually, slowly revealing parts of his glorious member. First, the pink head popped out, swollen and plump, ready to be pleasured, then the veiny shaft, each engorged blood vessel almost pulsating underneath the skin. As I unveiled him, my breath caressed his 7" dick, making a whimper escape his lips.

"Do you like that?" I asked, using my hands to inch his underwear the rest of the way off.

Evan simply groaned in reply. I took that as a yes, smiling before darting my tongue out, flicking at his head, which earned me another groan. I proceeded to suck one of his balls into my mouth, gently massaging with my tongue, my eyes trained on Evan's face as I did so, gauging his every reaction.

"Fuck!" Evan exclaimed, throwing his head back into the pillow. With my hand, I slowly stroked him, my mouth concentrating on his balls. Pleasuring Evan was bringing me intense joy, feeling my own erection painfully straining against my underwear. With my free hand, I released my own cock, immediately feeling some relief as it smacked against my abs, pointing upwards towards Evan as if it was a compass directing me to my desires.

Trailing my tongue up along his shaft, I noted the goosebumps that erupted across his skin. Loving the reaction, I felt the unusual need to make him scream, knowing very well I could if he was having those reactions just from a swipe of my tongue. Evan had returned his gaze to me, watching me tease his now throbbing dick. There was something warming about knowing he kept looking at me, knowing that a dude was about to blow him. I'd blown many a straight guy, most of which avoided my gaze, probably pretending I was some chick going down on them. I gave him one last smirk before wrapping my mouth around his member.

I pushed down, right to the point of my gag reflex before pulling back. Evan's breathing was labored now, gasping each time I deep throated him. My own dick was leaking, shiny threads of pre-cum dripping down from my slit to the carpeted floor, my arousal reaching a point where a single touch would have made me lose control. From the looks of things, Evan was barely holding on too, his hands gripping onto the sheets as if his life depended on it.

I took him in again, running my tongue across the slit each time I came back up. His body was shaking with the amount of effort he was using to stay his orgasm. I pulled off of him, causing him to shoot his gaze at me, still panting hard. "Just let go," I said before I took him into my mouth again.

All it took was two more strokes and I could feel Evan tensing under me. "Shit, I'm gonna..." he strangled out, probably as a warning for me to pull off. I was going to do no such thing. I continued my efforts, even doubling them, sucking harder.

With a shout, I felt the first shot of cum hit the back of my throat, his warm seed pooling on my tongue as I held my mouth on his pulsating member, taking in every drop of cum that escaped. Once he had stopped shooting, I pulled off of him, savoring the taste of his seed in my mouth before swallowing. I climbed up till I was face to face with him again, not kissing him fearing that he would be grossed out by tasting his own cum.

"I take it you enjoyed that?" I asked. Evan replied by taking my lips in his. I mean, if he wanted to kiss me, I wasn't going to stop him. It was then that I felt fingers wrap around my dick, and I involuntarily let out a gasp, unable to stop the impending orgasm. All he did was stroke me once and I was releasing onto his abs, painting his torso with my semen.

Spent of energy, I felt my arms start to wobble, but not wanting to smush my cum in between us, I managed to push off him and land on his side, staring up at the ceiling. I thought about what I had just done, wondering if Evan and I would regret this come morning, him more so than me.

Beside me, I could feel Evan doing the same, although I didn't know what was running through his mind. I wanted to ask him but I didn't want to either. Honestly, I was exhausted and my brain had no energy to even try to comprehend any of this. All I knew was the feeling of sleep overcoming me.

The last thought that ran through my mind was, "I hope I didn't just fuck this all up."