It's Too Cliché...Right? Ch. 12

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"What? You found the guy already?" That one was Mitch.

"What makes you think it's a guy?" Melissa said, attacking her twin brother.

"Shut up, Mel." Mitch

"Dude, Brian's right. We can be backup." Jake.

"Mom's gonna kill me if you don't come home alive." Tim.

"What happened with Evan? You both walked off just now before the bell rang." Sam

I shook my head at my friends. It was obvious from the speed of their replies that they were anxiously waiting for a text from me, probably neglecting class in the process, but then again, they probably didn't even need a reason not to pay attention in class.

"It's a long story. I'll fill you in tomorrow," I replied, leaving them hanging.

I pocketed my phone, the little device vibrating with every new text that assaulted it, no doubt protests against my last message. I smirked but otherwise ignored the cell phone. Returning my gaze to Evan, I saw a small grin on his lips, though his eyes were still trained on the road.

"Why are you smirking?" I asked, my own smile creeping onto my lips.

"I'm smirking because you were literally chuckling at your phone just seconds ago," he said. At first, I thought it was kinda sweet that my laughter caused him to smile, but Evan quickly put that idea to rest. "And no, I wasn't being sweet. You looked insane as you fought your smile, all while staring at your phone."

"It was the gang getting all up in my business, as usual," I said, slapping him lightly on the arm.

"Did you tell them?"

"Tell them what?" It wasn't that I didn't know what he was referring to, but what specifically. To be honest, there were a lot of things to tell the gang.

"That we're...together again?" he said, though it was worded more like a question than a statement. I could understand his uncertainty, maybe wondering if I was going to change my mind, but I wasn't going anywhere, anytime soon. "We are back together, right?"

"We'll see how tonight goes first," I said, winking at him.

Evan groaned just as I realized we had pulled into his garage. It seemed so long ago, even though it had only been three weeks. Cutting off the engine, Evan turned in his seat to face me with what I could tell were his bedroom eyes. My own lust skyrocketed, the way he was looking at me making me hunger for him.

"We're not doing it in the car," I said, although I honestly couldn't tell if it was a warning to Evan, or to myself because god did I want him.

"Are you sure? We've never done that before," he cooed, voice seductive and sultry, leaning over the center console to bring our bodies closer.

I stopped his advance with a hand to his chest, the action itself taking most of the self-control in me. "How about we head to your bedroom?"

That was all it took for Evan to be out of the car, coming over to the passenger side. I just barely got the door open before I was yanked out of my seat and directly into his strong arms. I wasn't used to Evan being so forward and it just made him hotter than I thought possible.

He grunted before planting a fiery kiss on my lips, the sensation sending my toes curling from the pleasure that shot through my body. Our bodies were pressed together, his arms wrapped protectively around me like he was afraid I would run away.

Breaking the kiss, we shared a brief glance into each other's eyes before I was being pulled into the house, heading in the direction of his room. I was more than willing to follow, so blinded by lust and love that I became oblivious to everything around me. At least, until a feminine voice interrupted us.

"Evan?" Carla asked as she rounded the corner. "Why aren't you in school?" The second the question left her lips, her eyes trailed down Evan's hand which was intertwined with mine before traveling up to my face. "Brad?"

I tried to jerk my hand away, an almost involuntary action after all the months of sneaking around the Trevorrow household, only this time, Evan's hand gripped mine tighter instead of letting go.

"Sorry, Carla, but can we please keep this between us? My dad will kill me if he finds out I skipped school," Evan said. Just a few weeks ago, if we had been caught in such a position, his question would have been fear of telling his father about our relationship. Was this even the same Evan anymore?

"Oh, no, no, no," Carla said, waving her finger at us. For a moment, I feared that this woman who Evan cared deeply for, would be offended by his orientation. That would crush him, especially for someone who just 'came out' not even a day ago.

"What?" Evan asked while I braced myself for the fallout.

"Mijo, you know I can't lie to your father. I get all nervous and he'll know something is up. I'm sure your father would understand if you told him you wanted to spend the day with your boyfriend," she said, waving her hands in the air. Well, I guess I was wrong then.

"Um...okay?" Evan said, clearly confused as well.

"Should I give you two some privacy?" she asked, wiggling her eyebrows at us. She apparently took our silence as consent, because she announced that she was going grocery shopping and conveniently added that she should be gone around two hours. She gave a wink before she quickly hurried off, not even giving us a chance to say anything.

I turned back to Evan, he too unable to comprehend the weirdness of what just happened. "Your family is full of surprises," I said.

"You're telling me." With that, he pulled me along till we were standing in his bedroom. Locking the door behind us, Evan leaned against the panel of wood, hands behind his back as he looked me up and down.

I stood there, letting his eyes wander over me as I did the same to him. He was wearing a white muscle T, the fabric pulled over his pecs that left little to the imagination. Of course, I didn't really need to imagine because I've seen my fair share of that chest. Trailing my eyes down his body, I could almost picture the abs behind the cotton fabric, his torso tapering down to his waist.

His jeans hung low on his hips, the crotch area looking a little tighter than what should be normal. Evan was aroused, no doubt about that, and I could feel my own erection growing in my pants. Still, my eyes couldn't stray from his package, admiring what I was about to enjoy pleasuring. From the corner of my vision, I saw one veiny hand travel forward, cupping his bulge before he tugged at himself.

Finally, I brought my eyes back up, only to find Evan staring at me with intense eyes, an almost animalistic urge hidden behind them. I gulped, suddenly feeling a lot like a prey in the eyes of a predator. Perhaps he felt it too, because he slowly stalked over to me, eyes never leaving mine. I could only stand rooted to my spot as I anticipated what was to come.

With each step, Evan closed the distance between our bodies, the air almost pulsating with the tension between us. The way he walked over, eyes never leaving me, almost as if he was prowling, sent my heartbeat racing. The distance closed between us till he was standing right in front of me, feeling his breath caressing my skin, sending little sparks dancing across my body.

A finger traced my lips, so gentle it felt like a feather ghosting across the surface, traveling across my jawline to the back of my neck. Making circles on my neck caused goosebumps to erupt across my skin, radiating from his fingers down to my toes. I moaned, closing my eyes as I relaxed into the feeling, savoring every moment of it.

The press of soft lips on mine caused more sparks to shoot through my body. I swear, I might as well have been the Energizer bunny with the amount of electricity flowing through me. Evan's tongue brushed against my lower lips, gentle but at the same time, held an authoritative undertone that I hadn't experience from him before.

Gladly parting my lips, I allowed him entrance. Having Evan take control was new and like a drug, a taste of it has gotten me addicted. My arms instinctually wrapped themselves around his waist, pulling our lower halves together, our rock-hard erections rubbing against one another through denim.

Leading me backward, I was thrown down onto the mattress, bouncing slightly as I landed on the thick cushions. I looked up to see Evan crawling up my torso, hands running underneath my t-shirt as he ascended, revealing my abs, to which he ran a tongue from my navel all the way up to the base of my neck.

Lifting my arms, I allowed Evan to remove the intrusive piece of clothing, tossing it carelessly onto the floor. "Fuck, you're so hot," I moaned, reaching around him to grab his ass, pulling our groins together once again. The sweet friction of our rubbing bulges made my breath shaky, hitching with every brush of our fabric clad cocks.

"I'm gonna make you scream," he whispered, biting down on my earlobe for just a moment before he soothed the pain with gentle caresses of his tongue. By this time, his hands were clawing at my chest, fingertips rubbing against my nipples sending my hips bucking.

My hands traveled up his back, digging into the skin, making sure to leave my mark. My mark to tell anyone who dared that this man was mine. He hissed as my nails left indentations on his skin, fueling his animalistic desires as he ravaged my mouth once again.

Breaking the kiss, he sat up, allowing me to remove his shirt. Straddling my waist, his hands worked on my belt buckle, fingers moving with dexterity as he easily undid the clasp. "Fuck. This needs to go," he growled, pulling the belt completely from the loops. I had assumed that it would have joined the growing pile of clothes on the floor but instead, Evan looped it around behind my neck, using it to pull me up as he connected our lips once again.

As our tongues fought for dominance, I took the opportunity to dip my finger under hem of his jeans, past the waistband of his underwear to feel the perfect globes of his tight butt. Remembering how he had enjoyed me playing with his hole the day of the pool party, I ran a tentative finger across his rosebud, feeling muscles twitching in anticipation.

"Hmmm," he moaned, the vibration traveling from his chest into my own. He broke the kiss, tossing the belt to the floor, apparently bored with it already. "Fuck me," he cried, moving to undo his pants.

I grabbed his hands to still him, causing him to look at me in frustration, probably wondering why I was stopping him. I hadn't meant to, but his words hit me like a wave of emotion. Did he just ask me to fuck him?

"What did you say?" I asked, trying to confirm if what I heard hadn't been some mistake.

"I want to feel you inside me," he said, repeating the answer albeit in different words.

"Are you sure?" I asked. I know that I mentioned that I was a bottom the first time we fucked but I wouldn't complain to switching things up every now and again. I had never told Evan this, though, and he hadn't seemed interested to bottom in the past, so I tried not to think about it. But now, he was asking me to top him.

"I want to be yours, in every way," he said, cupping my face with his hands. "Make love to me, Brad." As if he needed to further convince me that this was what he wanted, he kissed me. Not a passionate make out like before, but a sweet peck that only made my heart swell even further.

If he wanted me to do this, I needed to take charge. I flipped us over, lying him down on his back as I hovered over him. "I'll take care of you," I whispered, trailing a finger down between his pecs, pass the ridges of his abs and through the treasure trail that led into his jeans.

I didn't break eye contact with him, staring into his brown eyes with my own, trying to show him how much I loved him. I tried to show him how much he meant to me with every action that I took.

Unbuttoning his pants, I pulled away the denim, revealing an engorged dick encased behind tight briefs. I ran my hand over him, stroking the shaft through the cotton, circling the head with light fingers causing him to take in shaky breaths. Sliding down his body, I dipped my fingers into the waistband, pulling his jeans and briefs down in one motion, his dick slapping against his stomach as it was released from its confines.

Soon, Evan lay before me completely naked and I had to take a second to admire him once again, knowing that this man was mine. This hunk of a man was all mine. Looking up to him again, I saw his eyes dart down to my jeans, wordlessly asking me to shed the last of my clothing as well. I was more than happy to oblige.

Shucking the last pieces of fabric that separated us, I bent down, breathing hot air onto his throbbing cock. I was just about to lick the pre-cum off his slit when I was pulled upwards. To say I was disappointed was kind of an understatement.

"No. I won't last if you do that," he choked out, explaining why he had rejected my offer of a blowjob. I was surprised but flattered at the same time. I had made him that turned on that a single touch would have made him release?

A mischievous idea popped into my head at that information. "If you're gonna enjoy what I'm going to do to your ass later, you have to be able to not cum at the slightest touch."

He gave me a confused look, but I gave him no time to ponder my words, immediately dropping down his body and taking him into my mouth. "Oh, fuck!" he cursed, his fist grabbing the bed sheets like he would die if he didn't.

I chuckled, the vibrations only making it harder for him to keep his orgasm at bay. "Hmmm," I hummed, causing him to shiver more. I wasn't planning on keeping him on edge and I was going to do everything it took to get him to cum as soon as possible, which wasn't a lot because a few flicks of my tongue across his head and he was screaming my name.

"Oh, fuck, Brad!" he shouted, hands moving to my head as he gripped my hair, his dick pulsing in my mouth as he filled me with his load. Keeping my mouth on him the entire time, I swallowed every last bit of his seed, waiting for his shaking to stop before pulling my mouth off. "God, how are you going to top that," he laughed, rubbing the sweat from his eyes.

"Oh, I'll top that, no problem," I said, the double meaning in my words not lost on Evan because he laughed. "At least now you won't cum the second I touch you."

"Fuck, I'm not even sure if I can cum again tonight,"

"Don't worry, you will," I said, giving him a sly smile. "Now, hand me the lube and condoms."

As skeptical as he was, he didn't argue, reaching over to the bedside table to retrieve the bottle of lube as well as a condom. I took the lube first, leaving the condom by the side of the bed, squirting a generous amount onto my fingers.

Rubbing my fingers together to warm up the gel, I looked up at Evan. Following the release of some of his pent up sexual tension, I could see the trepidation in his eyes as he watched my fingers, a dread that wasn't there when he was in the troughs of lust. I was sure it wasn't the fingers that scared him because I'd fingered him before and he seemed to enjoy it. That being said, however, it wasn't a prelude to the main event of my dick the last time, so I could understand his fear. "It's okay if you don't want to do this, you know? I'm perfectly happy to pleasure you in other ways."

"No, I can do this," he said, swallowing the saliva in his mouth before meeting my eyes. "I want to do this."

"Just relax," I told him, lowering my fingers to his ass. "You've done this before." He took a deep breath and I slid a finger in, the digit slipping past the sphincter easily. His dick was already starting to harden again so I knew that this felt at least a little bit good to him. "See, that isn't so bad." He glared at me for that comment, though. Okay, noted. Don't talk to him like a child.

Twisting my fingers around, I felt him loosening around me, moving to push in a second one. This time he winced a little, his ass clenching slightly as his body fought to remove the foreign object. I stayed still, letting him adjust to the feeling, occasionally feeling for his prostate.

"You okay?" I asked, knowing that the most he had ever taken was one finger. He nodded his head and I took that as a sign that I could make this feel a little better. I search for the spot that would make him writhe in pleasure. It wasn't hard to know when I found it because Evan cursed out when I did. I smiled, continuing to pleasure him while scissoring him open, getting him ready for the real MVP.

The third finger entered with less resistance, his increased arousal from having his button massaged relaxing him further. I was basically fucking him with three fingers when I decided that he was as ready as he'll ever be.

Pulling my fingers from him, I thought I heard a whimper from him although I said nothing about it. I put on the condom, making sure that I thoroughly coated the hard member with lube. Once prepped, I looked up at Evan one last time, giving him the last opportunity to back out of this. His lusty eyes told me he wasn't going to do that.

Now, it was my turn to be nervous. I'd topped my fair share of people in the past, but most of them weren't first-time bottoms. Plus, none of them was someone I was in love with. What if I didn't do it right, or if I hurt him?

As if sensing my fears, Evan's hand came up to cup my cheek, bringing my eyes up to his. "It's okay," he said.

I nodded, swallowing my nerves and positioning myself at his entrance. Pushing in slowly, I felt the pressure surrounding me as his body tried to take me in. I could tell that Evan was in pain although he was forcing himself not to wince. Try as he might, though, his grimace wasn't easily hidden.

I eased up, pulling away slightly as I allowed Evan to catch his breath. I tried again when he nodded, pushing forward. This time, I slipped past, a gasp following as I breached his hole. I stayed completely still, not wanting to hurt Evan while at the same time enduring the excruciating torture of having his tight ass constricting around me and being unable to move.

I am ashamed to say that I couldn't wait till Evan fully recovered before moving again, pushing slowly in even though he was still adjusting, though I did move extremely slowly. If Evan thought anything about this, he didn't say.

Soon, I was in all the way to the hilt, my thighs touching the back of his. I took a few quick breaths, steadying myself. Underneath me, however, Evan was panting profusely. I reach a hand out to weave it with his. "Are you okay?"

"Yeah, just really full right now," he muttered, still not completely comfortable just yet.

"Yeah, that's how it usually goes," I chuckled.

"Does it always hurt like this?"

"No. It's your first time and I'm not exactly a beginner's model," I said.

Evan chuckled, although it was slightly strained. "Now is not the time for dick jokes,"

"It's always the time for dick jokes," I said, causing Evan to chuckle again. I leaned down, careful not to move my lower body, bringing my lips to his. I hoped that kissing him was helping take his mind off the pain. After all, it helped for my first time.

It was apparently working because I slowly felt Evan loosen around me. He was still fucking tight, but less so than before. "You can move," Evan said, telling me what I was waiting to hear.

Pulling out, I tried holding back the moan that wanted to come out, his ass like a vice on my dick. With only the head left inside, I pushed back in, producing a rhythm of slow pushes and pulls. Angling myself, I tried to brush his prostate with each thrust, wanting to bring Evan as much pleasure as physically possible.

"Oh, yeah," Evan cried out, telling me that I had found his spot.

"You like that?" I asked, increasing my speed just a little.

"Yeah. Faster," he commanded. I smirked, once again increasing the speed of my thrusts. Bending forward, I sucked at his neck, planting light bites and kisses on his neck, sure that I was going to leave some marks that would be difficult to hide. That wasn't something I was concerned about at the time, though.