It's Too Cliché...Right? Ch. 12

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Reaching down, I gripped his dick in my hands, pumping him in time to my thrusts. "Oh, fuck yeah." he cried.

"You like that, baby?"

"Yes. Don't stop, babe."

For a first timer, Evan was definitely a natural. He knew all the ways to squeeze me that made it very difficult to keep my orgasm at bay. With every thrust, I could feel the feeling building in my balls, reaching for the edge to the point of no return.

"I'm close," I choked out.

"Me too."

I increased my speed, jabbing at his prostate over and over again, his passage squeezing me with each thrust. My hands pumped at his cock, bringing him closer to his orgasm as well. With one final thrust, I came, filling the condom with my seed. At the exact same moment, Evan's orgasm hit him, his ass clenching down hard around me, his cum spilling from his dick as he coated his chest with his semen.

With an orgasm so intense, strength left my muscles as I collapsed forward, having just enough strength to not crush Evan underneath me. We were both panting hard like we'd just run marathons, though I can say that what we just did was more fun than any marathon.

I looked into Evan's eyes, seeing contentment in them, a reflection of my own satisfaction. I cracked a side smile at him, bringing my hand up, seeing his seed coating the back of it. "I'd say you definitely came again tonight,"

"Holy shit," he panted. "I've never came twice like that before."

"Well, the pleasures of bottoming," I laughed. Evan joined me, wrapping his arms around my neck to pull me down to him, resting my head in the crook of his neck. We stayed like that, my dick still in his ass as we just lay there, listening to the sound of each other's heartbeat and breaths.

"I love you," he said, causing me to look up at him. "In case it wasn't clear earlier today."

"It was," I replied, returning my head to its spot by his neck. "I love you, too."

In the end, I guess maybe my story was a little cliché. Sure, it wasn't the perfect boring romance but maybe that's a good thing. It was a difficult journey, sure, but the end is so worth it.

Besides, who wants a boring romance anyway.

———THE END———

A/N: That's it I guess. I hope you guys enjoyed reading this story as much as I enjoyed writing it. I am planning to write a sequel to this story which would be Evan's POV. It would occur at the same time as this story, though not all scenes would be mirrors of each other. Is that something you guys would be keen on?

Once again, I'd like to thank my editor Y0rite for helping me iron out the kinks in this story.

As always, I would love to hear your feedback. Love it? Hate it? Till next time. Peace out.