All Comments on 'Ivanovs Ch. 05'

by Iread2relax

Sort by:
  • 18 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Ding Dong!

The witch is dead.

Which old witch?

The wicked witch.

Ding-dong

The wicked witch is dead.

Awesome chapter. But why is Krill being charged with a crime? I can't wait to see what happens next. Please hurry with six.

donaldedonaldealmost 11 years ago
excellent chapter

I am so glad the bitch died looking forward to the next chapter

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
*****

Five. Excellent

RheamistressRheamistressalmost 11 years ago

I knew that somehow the ole man would come through at the end. I just wished that Krill would have waited a bit longer..hheheh.. I would have loved to see Esmeralda go totally insane before her death. But... that's me. Now, more than just the happy ending I see coming in the next chapter, I suspect that there is more to Eugenia then is what's here. :)

boneamsboneamsalmost 11 years ago
If you didn't....

It's a damn good thing you offed her, or else you and I would have had words dear. Great chapter as always. Keep it up!!!!!!

dliterdliteralmost 11 years ago
Fantastic

Just gets better with every chapter!!

ariesgirlariesgirlalmost 11 years ago

Great job as always.

MySecretSideMySecretSidealmost 11 years ago
Better and better

This story gets better and better. I wish Esmeralda had been tortured just a little, but at least she died. It can go no where but up now. Next chapter, please.

FA_JFFA_JFalmost 11 years ago
A second chorus...

Ding dong the witch is dead......!

I vote the council gives Krill a ticker tape parade. :)

Beside the protocol involved, Cassius said they were holding Krill for his protection. Could there be Essie zealots still willing to run amock for her dream? There needs to be some mop up, literally and figuratively...

foxy_lady76foxy_lady76almost 11 years ago
5 stars

This story gets better with each chapter. Glad Gregor finally saw the deceit in his mate and not in his children.Oh so happy that you killed that bitch. I am looking forwards to the next chapter. I do hope you continue on writing more sequels

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
other children? !

OMG... she was one fucked up bitch. I hope Cantar and the chemist can work things out

MissesMetophoricalStickMissesMetophoricalStickalmost 11 years ago
Too Bad it Begins to Near an End

I've really enjoyed your story so far! Finally, finally; evil Esmeralda is gone (although she is the reason for the great story) and Gernick and Nicky can have their peace. Or, do you have something else hidden up your sleeve? Also, I'm so relieved that Cantar had a solution to the problem her crazy mother caused, but I'm disappointed Nicky distrusted her so much in one of the previous chapters. Although, I understand her need to be wary, cautious and protective for her child. Also, I have a question. Do you plan to hook up Cantar and the chemist? Anyway, I hope Shari's pregnancy runs smoothly and that Garrick and Shari no longer have to feel the pain, loss and disappointment of losing another child. Also, poor Gregor. Now that is wife isn't convincing him to make bad descisions by terrorizing his eldest son, he isn't such a bad guy. I mean she set this up pretty well and carefully. She took advantage of his trust of her professionalism, but I'm wondering how his wife's MIDWIFE became HIS WIFE. It takes a really backstabbing and conniving bitch to plan that out from day one. Also since Gernick, Garrick, Kale and Cantar survived the pregnancies Esmeralda tried so hard to terminate, it shows strength is within Gregor's bloodline, too bad he has to die. Even though I know you have to wrap up. I'd wish you'd continue this story. Hopefully, as others mentioned, a sequel will pop up. Keep it up!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
YAY!!!

DING DONG THE BITCH IS DEAD!!! WHICH OLD BITCH? THE WICKED BITCH!!! DING DONG THE WICKED BITCH IS DEAD!!! im just sorry about the comment i made about the father after i read chapter 4. at least gernick and his father have made peace before gregor dies.

2275jr2275jralmost 11 years ago
As always you master the story .

You are a true writer. putting in yourself body and soul.

you know how i feel about this kind of story. but to not credit you for all the work you have put in would be a sin. so for effort, and the fact you are from what i read.

A master that what you write . i would now like to see you with a new kind of story. which from reading others you have wrote. i know you can turn your hand to many kinds of story writing .

other may think so different from me. they have their opinion that may well be different to mine. but taking nothing away from this story. it was and is well, worth a vote of five .none the less.

.

friend40friend40almost 11 years ago
Good story

Keep up the good writing. Enjoying it.

Hubbys_PrincessHubbys_Princessalmost 11 years ago
hopes

Yay less threats to the pack an the vamp families I do hope tho that Gregor gets to see his grandson before he dies.

katgoddess1katgoddess1almost 11 years ago
Wow

Essie was even worse than we knew. Good riddance to bad rubbish!

MSBLING59MSBLING59almost 11 years ago
WOW !!!!!!!!!!!!

THANK YOU. I'M LOVING THIS STORY VERY MUCH. MERE WORDS CAN NEVER EXPRESS MY LOVE OF THIS STORY SO I DID THE NEXT BEST THING I TURNED MY BFF'S ON TO THIS SITE AND THIS STORY. THEY'RE LOVING IT ALSO.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userIread2relax@Iread2relax
3/19/2020 Life is what happens to you while you are living. COVID19---- Thus times are making me realize that we won't be here long. Today, many people have been dealt horrible blows, but life goes on and the world keeps turning. 200 stories, I have written 200 stories. ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Ivanovs Ch. 04 Previous Part
Ivanovs Series Info