All Comments on 'Ivanovs Ch. 07'

by Iread2relax

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
donaldedonaldealmost 11 years ago
loved the story

I hate to see this one end and can not wait to read the next installment

suebramleysuebramleyalmost 11 years ago
Next story soooooon pleeeeeeeease

Please please let us hvae the new story soon. I am so hooked on the stories that I sometimes have to reread them. Wonderful writing. Look forward to the next story and especially Margaret and Lakota.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Lakotas wolf needs to slap him upside the head

If you look at a mated pair they actually look after each other and there is plenty of snapping,snarling and sometimes biting when one annoys the other. With the way hes trying to put Margret in a box,Im really surprised his wolf is even dealing with him to be honest.

HonourHonouralmost 11 years ago
Beautiful

The emotional rollercoaster glided to the station as skilful as a swan on the loch.

There are so many paths open before us now like the breath taking views at the crest of a hill.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Overall very commendable

Overall very commendable in sustaining a narrative thread and level of interest over a long haul. Your cast of characters is so large that it can be difficult for the reader to keep them all straight, and some of the names do not help: Garrick and Gernick, in particular, are so close that confusion is inevitable. On a minor note, the correct term is "sisters-in-law", not "sister-in-laws"; one can peek into a room or peek into one's thoughts, emotions can peak, but one's interest in something is piqued. As for the baby names, Heaven and Nevaeh - we get the joke, but it is a bit too cutesy, IMHO. ( At least it is not Blue Ivy) Good job and keep writing.

RheamistressRheamistressalmost 11 years ago

LOL You now have my attention on Lakota and Margaret. :) Bring it on!

FA_JFFA_JFalmost 11 years ago

You wrap each story up so nice and pretty with bows on top...and leave a string trailing out of a corner to the next empty box. I think it is the Lit version of The Never-ending Story. :)

katgoddess1katgoddess1almost 11 years ago

I love the idea of wolf-vampire family ties expanding. And good for Margaret! Lakota's wolf won't respect her if she isn't strong. I can't wait to see the confrontation!

willieonewillieoneover 10 years ago
Lovely Chapter

Yes,yes lovely chapter but one thing confuses the heck out of me, when you say.... Her wolf heritage demanded it.....How did she get wolf heritage? She fed her blood to Nina and her cubs,which gave the she wolf and her cubs vamp abilities I get that but she did not drink any of Nina's blood so she shouldn't have wolf heritage! No matter how strong the bond they share she didn't drink wolf blood and as far as I know that it the only way she could have gotten wolf heritage. So I am a tad confused!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Lol

"I'm not the first woman's whose feelings were hurt by a man"

She breaks his heart but he hurt her?

Traveling hundreds of miles away without so much as a text, then someone tells me they can date whoever they want, this comes after several dates ending only in a "chaste kiss", my first thought definitely isn't true love.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
FANFUCKINGTASTIC

Took me 2 nights to read she wolves and the Ivanovs. Lost a lot of sleep but it's some of the best stories I've read in years. Thank you for your efforts and I'll be waiting for more.

thruholewizardthruholewizardover 8 years ago
AWWwwww I wanted to know what happens with Margaret and Lakota

wow another wonderful story with a happy ending ......fantastic .Thanks for a good time ......now write some more ..

Stephen J

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userIread2relax@Iread2relax
3/19/2020 Life is what happens to you while you are living. COVID19---- Thus times are making me realize that we won't be here long. Today, many people have been dealt horrible blows, but life goes on and the world keeps turning. 200 stories, I have written 200 stories. ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Ivanovs Ch. 06 Previous Part
Ivanovs Series Info