All Comments on '"I've Been a Bad Girl, Miss..."'

by Hisgatekeeper

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago

Hi, why there isn't a lot of comments im not sure because this story was really good. It was super sexy and different than a lot of work on here. Your writing style was nice as well. Hope to read more in the future because this was HOT!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
A wonderfull story, miss

I liked this story, it was sexy and got me totally wet. It wasn't somehing to masturbate to, because it was mostly about his punishment and just a bit of sex but it was difenitely pleasuring me.

Thank you for writing this wonderfull lemon <3

(By the way: at first there stood his green eyes and later on they were ice blue)

BeastyGirl101BeastyGirl101about 9 years ago
I am in love

I love this story so much. It is my new favorite. This story has made me so hot and horny. It is both very hot and very well written. Very Good Job.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
😍

This is my favorite story u did awesome job please writte more

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
9074405072

Morena call me

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

maybe its just me, but if You are writing erotica, which i love,i think spelling is important

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Spelling is important

It is not just you - spelling IS important. It is like the surface of a race track. I was devouring the story, racing down the surface of the track when I hit a spelling mistake and it totally broke the momentum. Please proof read stories before submitting. I can accept that some authors are not native English speakers and that shows through, but the use of "off of" indicates a USA writer - not good enough. Voted down despite otherwise reasonable story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Yes, This is the way

Excellent story. Thank you for letting the public see that there is a place for BDSM in regular human lives. It doesn't have to be crazy and public. It just has to work for You.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous