All Comments on 'IWillSubmit38 Pt. 02'

by OhSoHot2takeU

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
More! Write More!!!

Idk I have always been a sucker for these kinds of stories. I hope you continue to write a new chapter soon! I'd love for them to talk to one another regarding her past and maybe you can throw a professional help in the mix? I feel so sad about Riley's past but was kind of relieved (in a way) that Logan would be there for her no matter what.

P. S. Please dont mind the troll

Hope to see a new chapter soon!!!

OhSoHot2takeUOhSoHot2takeUover 7 years agoAuthor
Re: The troll

I laughed out loud at that PS and you put a huge grin on my face! Thank you for your comment and for voting. I appreciate all comments, though, positive and negative. They all help new writers, like myself and hopefully will lead to better stories for readers who follows my stories. But regardless, you made me laugh!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

I very much enjoyed this story. Logan reminds me of Luke from The Window in that they're both dominant but caring. I too hope you continue with this, though I want Logan to retain some of his darker qualities while also remaining kind to Riley.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
I loved this story! I just wanted more!

I love the characters you create. The women are sexy, vulnerable and desirable while the men are smoking hot with passion,, protectiveness and though they are flawed, it is in the best ways. I really hope you keep this story going! It has so much potential. I am following you. I have read all your stories and you just get better every story! I felt so sorry for Riley's tragic background. I believe she deserves some one to love her and I must say I really want her to be happy. I too am a lover of happily ever after endings. What's wrong with that in these depressing times? Your stories make me smile and they're hot! Great job. You should write professionally.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

Loved the story, u truly are a gifted writer. Very descriptive of their thoughts and feelings, that is very different from some of the other stories I've read. Your writing is so good, u could actually publish your work into a book. I haven't looked yet but I'm curious to see what else u have written, so I can plan my next reading session. Please continue to write and do something with your talent beyond posting here. Kudos to you, excellent work!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Where's the next chapter?

Does anyone know when is the next chapter going to be uploaded? I sooooo LLLLOOOOVVVVEEEEEE this series and I've been dying to know what happens next! Please update soon!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Loved your story

If only guys like this really existed, non judgemental and who also hold back putting the needs of woman first. Sometimes dark desires can make one feel ashamed and dirty but you managed to , sorry I haven't really got a way with words i just wanted to say wow I really loved your story.

OhSoHot2takeUOhSoHot2takeUover 6 years agoAuthor
additional chapter

I am working on another chapter, but I have been focused on finishing a book I plan to publish only not under my pen name. I really need to finish that before I write anything else, but I have been writing when I can't seem to focus on that story. I have several stories that are near completion. I have one complete that missed the deadline for the April fools day contest this last April. Unfortunately, I got ill a few days before the contest deadline and missed it. I'm holding on to it for next year's contest and I hope it will be a winner in everyone's eyes whether it wins a contest or not. Thanks to all who have shown support and taken time to write comments, it means so much to me!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
I loved this story!

This has to be one of the hottest stories I've read on this site! I could have read more about Riley and Logan's passion for days and not been bored. Your writing style is not only eloquent, it's so hot I worried my laptop was going to ignite from the sizzling firestorm of your talented writing.

You had me with your story, "The Window" and I wondered if anything you wrote would top that, but I have to admit this story hit the mark. I hope you'll soon burn up more pages with the ridiculously mad skills of your storytelling. You have gotten a following and fans, so let us enjoy your talented mind again soon!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Loved your story! More please

I love your story. This’s a hot story and your writing is descriptive and exciting. I can’t wait to read the next chapter to see how they fare. Good job keep writing:)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Loved it

Could picture the scenes and empathize with both parties. Loved the dialogues too.. so romantic. The premise was awesome.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Her

You can’t save someone from themselves. If she sees herself as a slave and growing up the way she did she will never change. I was in situations like her growing up and when your that young how your formed never changes.

She needs to feel the threat and lack of control, not being able to stop the humiliation and embarrassment but needing it. It started good but you didn’t understand the subject you were writing about and the ending showed it.

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

Loved it,perfect,he protects her but also allows her to be who she is,

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous