All Comments on 'Izanami Ch. 01'

by MissKaneda

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Makes absolutely no sense

This is violence and torture for no rhyme or reason. And the minute she's released why wouldn't she just throw her fist into the bitches throat, crushing her larynx and killing her instantly? It takes no strength or power whatsoever. End of problem.

Lucky girl? How about the dumbest bitch - EVER? Just a god awful story of violence and stupidity.

rdoolittlerdoolittleover 8 years ago
Ignore the anon troll

The action with the nylons did it for me. More of this type please, but no broken bones. Having the wind knocked out can mean a shorter recovery time then a cracked rib. (5)

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Wonderfully over the edge.

I've always imagined this is the effect a sadistic Goddess would have on her subjects: overwhelming them with Her power, beauty and nonchalant superiority.

Blood and even worse injuries are beyond my limits, and I must confess I don't have a giantess fetish, but this story cut right through me.

I've read the second part in your deviantart account, and I hope there will be yet more, much more of Miss Izanami!

Thank you very much indeed.

Oh, and ignore the troll.

MissKanedaMissKanedaover 8 years agoAuthor
Thank you!

I truly appreciate your comments and feedback, Anonymous, and especially appreciate that you took the initiative to read the rest on my site. The second part of this story was having issues with Literotica's censorship guidelines, but I feel like it does add quite a bit to Izanami's character. This was actually written to help give life to a character for a friend's comic that he's working on, and if he keeps moving forward with it I'll be sure to share his work or any more that I do with her.

Thank you again

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Great!

please...another chapter!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous