Izanami Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I think that's enough for now," she decreed, and I shuddered with the sudden cessation of my building passionate adoration of her footwear, another wordless whine rising from my throat.

"Such a greedy little slut," she proclaimed, and I gasped with the surge of heat that just hearing that cruel word on her lips brought rippling through my core. "It's time we were going," she continued, her tone as matter-of-fact as it had been the moment before. "Get up, girl," she demanded as she lifted her foot and turned away, walking towards a closet on the other side of the room. "There's a camera on my desk, take that and go wait by the door with your face pressed to the wall. We'll head out once I'm properly dressed."

I struggled a little to push myself up from the ground, but once I'd managed that I was quick to scurry across the room and comply. The camera was pretty top of the line for video work from what I could tell, but I only glanced at it briefly before I hurried back to the doorway and pressed myself to the wall. I wasn't going to risk being caught doing anything other than what I was told, so I didn't inspect it further. Instead, I just stood there in my underwear, eyes shut and forehead firmly against the hard wall while I listened to my mistress's faint humming and the sound of hangars sliding along racks. A small part of me hoped that she'd pick something for me to wear, too, but the rest of me was far too grounded in reality to truly expect such a thing.

What I did expect, though, was that someone was going to suffer for Miss Izanami today, and I was going to be there to watch. I shivered with delight once again, my eyes still squeezed tightly shut as I thought back to the way she looked standing over me with my face pinned beneath her heel.

This day was only going to get better, and while there's no way to know these things for sure, I was pretty certain about it.

I was the luckiest girl in the world.

12