All Comments on 'Izumi's Melons'

by Jackie.Hikaru

Sort by:
  • 41 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Terrific, as always! Please write more!

MigbirdMigbirdover 1 year ago

When I saw the tags I wondered if this piece would resonate with me as much as your other stories. Well, I surprised myself thanks to your creativity. Not only is the title perfect, the setting easy to visualize and the characters easy to get to know, but the fetish emerges in a tentative, erotically fun/real way. I have read and enjoyed so much of your well crafted work, including both entries to the Summer Lovin’ Contest, and one feature, maybe even hallmark, that emerges among many attributes across your varied pieces is an ability to captivate/mesmerize us with so many different storylines and main characters. How you do that is your secrete for us to enjoy. Loved it.

Ravey19Ravey19over 1 year ago

Enjoyable. Would like to know where this goes.

clearcreekclearcreekover 1 year ago

makes me want to go to Japan! 5

MaonaighMaonaighover 1 year ago
Delightful

I'll be honest, Jackie, I didn't really expect to like this story, not because of your writing which I hold in high regard but because I'm not a great fan of fetishes. However, I found Izumi's Melons to be thoroughly delightful. Some of your descriptions of the Japanese countryside made me wish that I was there, enjoying it. Thanks for a very enjoyable five-star read.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Loved the story. Very sensual. Just confused if Missy’s mother’s name was Aoki (family name) or Aiko (woman’s first name) as you used both. Thanks!!

NellymcboatfaceNellymcboatfaceover 1 year ago

Loved the story. Conjured up Japan for me, as well as the wonderfully kinky and sexy melons...

Beautifully crafted with a fetish I never expected to enjoy.

Thanks

Jackie.HikaruJackie.Hikaruover 1 year agoAuthor

Oops. It is indeed Aiko. Thank you for the note.

erectus123erectus123over 1 year ago

Great concept, well done. Asian girls are so beautiful and so fine.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

This is a work of art! The story is very engaging and the characters well done. Lesbian sex coupled with lactation is hot and erotic. Would love if you could add some of these suggestions:

1) Missy decides to induce lactation using the breast pump and begins to show results but hides it from Izumi until her production increases.

2) In order to increase her milk Missy finds another lesbian (preferably a much older woman than Izumi, around 55 to 60) that trains her how to please a woman while as a return drains her milk erotically.

3)Missy continuously gets her breasts drained from the old lady, resulting in her breasts producing more breast milk but also becoming saggier and mother like.

4) The old lady becomes healthier from the nutrients pumped out of Missy and becomes more youthful with firmer breasts, ass and toned abs.

5) The reveal happens to Izumi which turns her on, they begin having sex before the old lady shows up showing her new sexy body from missy’s breastmilk and the three have sex.

6) Missy describes the experience of having her breastmilk stolen from her tits to the old lady’s mouth while she gets fucked by a strap on from her. The strap on is connected to a pump that milks Izumi and uses her milk as ejaculation.

It would be great if some elements of this crazy fantasy were included in your story, thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

This is a work of art! The story is very engaging and the characters well done. Lesbian sex coupled with lactation is hot and erotic. Would love if you could add some of these suggestions:

1) Missy decides to induce lactation using the breast pump and begins to show results but hides it from Izumi until her production increases.

2) In order to increase her milk Missy finds another lesbian (preferably a much older woman than Izumi, around 55 to 60) that trains her how to please a woman while as a return drains her milk erotically.

3)Missy continuously gets her breasts drained from the old lady, resulting in her breasts producing more breast milk but also becoming saggier and mother like.

4) The old lady becomes healthier from the nutrients pumped out of Missy and becomes more youthful with firmer breasts, ass and toned abs.

5) The reveal happens to Izumi which turns her on, they begin having sex before the old lady shows up showing her new sexy body from missy’s breastmilk and the three have sex.

6) Missy describes the experience of having her breastmilk stolen from her tits to the old lady’s mouth while she gets fucked by a strap on from her. The strap on is connected to a pump that milks Izumi and uses her milk as ejaculation.

It would be great if some elements of this crazy fantasy were included in your story, thank you.

ThighbootsloverThighbootsloverover 1 year ago

very sensual - nicely done.

FOBareFOBareover 1 year ago

OH MY FREAKIN GOD!! That was so incredibly hot and sexy! I was so incredibly turned on throughout the story. This will definitely be one of my favs! Well done!

~Kevin

SnoopygirlSnoopygirlover 1 year ago

Well you said 5**** if it turned me on and well I cum and it was hot af. Thx for sharing with us. I really enjoyed ur writing. Xx

Cupertino345Cupertino345over 1 year ago

I loved the story. For me it was more the acceptance of her desires and how easily her partner accepted who she was. ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

Micksriposte777Micksriposte777over 1 year ago

I just have to say WOW! So hot. So we’ll written

It exceeded turning me on by a long shot - hit so many kinks

Bravo

RangeExpanderRangeExpanderover 1 year ago

Yes, it definitely turned me on 5 stars. Great energy, great writing, sexy thank you

Pjt2017Pjt2017over 1 year ago

Very well written, you’re very descriptive in your writing.

Loved it.

johnpauljjohnpauljover 1 year ago

Couldn't stop reading. Enjoyed the slow build-up and details as the story progressed. Just like being there

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Best story I have ever read - thank you! :-)

/LoveMilkyBoobs

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

So nice to read a well written and so erotic story, libby x

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Great - build up and the climax In different circumstances I've enjoyed Japanese summer weather and I could feel that too!

WrexscarWrexscar9 months ago

What a naughty story of people doing shameful things.

Loved it 5 Stars.

DessertmanDessertman9 months ago

My wonderful 60 yo Chinese wife has lovely firm 34DD breasts with milk chocolate areolas and dark chocolate nipples. She would love to be able to lactate and for me to suckle while she rides me. When I come she would pump me dry with her muscles as I drain her milk. We would both be so satisfied.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Such a delicious and well written story!

Thank-you for sharing.

Nicole2023Nicole20239 months ago

So I wasnt going to read due to being in the fetish category, glad I gave it a chance...I need to know do she stay out go back home

BodysurferyeahBodysurferyeah8 months ago

You pulled it off. Sensuous and classy.

GentleSir2023GentleSir20238 months ago

Wow…so beautiful and exciting story. I have a weakness for breastfeeding. Loved it

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

nice thank you

timothy522timothy5226 months ago

Beautifully written!

PixiehoffPixiehoff6 months ago

Oh I loved this. You develop the relationship perfectly, and the consummation is so sexy. Congratulations on your win - this story was a deserved winner xxxxx

Pincher73Pincher736 months ago

Awesome, I love a little kink.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Well written. Super hot. I’ve never thought about a milk fetish. But I am now …

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Good premise.

Good back story.

But sex is rushed.

Needed extenive touching/playing/kissing breasts before nursing began.

Three stars.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

This has been my own favorite fantasy for years. When our boys were born, I tried to nurse from my wife's breasts, but I guess I didn't have the right technique and never got any milk. Too bad. To this day, I still get turned on watching a mother nurse her baby, and I can't understand why so many people disapprove of it. It's such a beautiful, natural and healthy bonding experience for the mother and the baby. Thank you for a wonderful and tender story.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Gotta follow the rules! :)

LOVED this story. Such a fucking turn on.

HungryKissHungryKiss2 months ago

This was sooooooo good. Thank you. Amazing. Sorry, I'm still reeling. 5 stars, following, etc., etc.

Redned81Redned812 months ago

Very well written and now a fantasy I never knew I wanted. Would love to read more.

Redned81Redned812 months ago

Well written and very sexy. I now have a new fantasy. I want to read more. I will follow to read more.

shayneoneshayneoneabout 2 months ago

hot sweet and fun i look forward to more im a real fan now be happy well and safe a fan shayne

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userJackie.Hikaru@Jackie.Hikaru
04/23/2024 News: Milk Physics, another foray into Roz's kinky adventures is out now! As you might've guessed, there's a lot of milk and physics in this story :P. Please let me know what you think of these stories. I'm pretty scatterbrained and my interests are very fickle, a...