All Comments on 'J Is for Jerk'

by mernie99

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Excellent

The previous comment was from an idiot. This is a good story. Keep writing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Excellent?

Good story? Keep writing? I hope the hell not. The only thing on the site normally written worse than theis type are the femdom and the everyone should worship my 20" black cock. All three types are trash.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Well Written.....

Well Written, HOT and Nasty when you get taken. You can bend over my desk any day!

MesachieMesachieover 17 years ago
Excellent

A very well written tale with thre dimensional characters and nice action. Only the somewhat implausible situation kept me from giving it a 100 percent.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Good stuff

I really enjoyed this. Well written and engaging.

But, yeah, I hope that men don't think that women wil always come round to the idea of being raped. 99.9% of the time they won't.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Nice

Interesting.....please continue

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
good and bad.

this could have been really good, but the ending really only does it for those who don't care about the women they have (or wish they had) assaulted. ending it with donna sobbing and vowing to find a new job makes your fictitious story a little more real, and a little too close to actual rape stories for me (and undoubtedly many others) to really enjoy it.

PaperWingedFairyPaperWingedFairyalmost 16 years ago
I must admit I agree

I must agree with most of the people who have commented. Its well written but the underlying theme of rape was too strong.

But other than that I liked it.

sengir_assassinsengir_assassinabout 15 years ago
Very hot and extremely engaging

I thought it was great. The overt themes of submission and domination, and the detail in which you wrote this was excellent and exhilarating. I hope you read this and start writing again.

Sure some people aren't comfortable with the way it makes them feel, but that's their problem.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Well Done

I'll never understand why so many people will mark down stories for their content when they don't personally find it erotic. Everyone has their own kinks and if people who look for porn on the internet can't understand that, then they're extremely hypocritical. I personally love all-out rape as a fantasy; as a woman, I get turned off when women change their minds halfway through and find it a tad insulting (not that I'd ever mark a story down for using the trope, mind).

This story was just what I was looking for, and it was nicely written - little details to bring it to life, not bogged down in unnecessary extras (this is porn, after all), and few enough grammatical errors that they were nonintrusive. Well done, and keep writing!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago

Meh.

JonnyZeldaJonnyZeldaover 11 years ago
Meh...

This story was pointless. A woman was assaulted and nothing came out of it. Ordinarily I wouldn't make a point to complain, but as others have pointed out, it's not a bad story essentially. But it fails to come together, especially at the end, which if rewritten could have saved the story. I'm sure many who have read this come out of it feeling sorry for the girl (the crying is a serious buzz-kill), who seems to go through a quasi-sexual transformation that keeps her character interesting.

But the guy is so one-dimensional and tasteless (his hate for women is blatant and reminiscent of certain characters from The Girl with the Dragon Tattoo, the name of which incidentally was 'Men Who Hate Women' in the original Swedish version), making him easy to hate or brush aside. The reader must be able to relate to every character in a story. Writing a story about rape and not being able to sympathize with the rapist is obviously a missed opportunity. We all know rape is bad. It will never be a good thing. But it can be on paper. There's a right and wrong way to write a rape story. This unfortunately is an example of how not to do it.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous