J Is for Jerk

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I'm sorry, master."

Smack!"You will do as I tell you. Now, move down a bit more."

"Yes, master."

I could feel the tip of his cock pressed against my bald pussy.

"Do you want master's cock?"

"Yes, I want master's cock. Please fuck me, master."

With a jerk, Jeff's engorged cock entered me from behind. I moaned loudly. I had not expected him to be so rough. He immediately started to pound me, enjoying the added tightness from the element of surprise. I felt his massive member pound my cervix. At first the sensation was painful, almost cramp like. But after a half minute or so I was getting used to his rhythm. He was stimulating my g-spot, and I found the walls of my vagina contracting. My moaning grew loud.

"That's right, slave girl. You are nothing but a whore. You love my cock, don't you slave girl."

A massive orgasm started within me. I could barely breathe, and I couldn't answer his question. Jeff repeated, "You love my cock, don't you slave girl?"

I managed to shout out, "Yes! Yes!" As my orgasm slowly subsided, I heard Jeff moan loudly. He grabbed my ass tightly. I felt his cock stiffen; I sensed warmth in my pussy as he slowly unloaded his seed within me.

Jeff laughed and he pulled away from me. "God damn, girl, you are quite the slut." I heard him pull his pants up and zip his trousers. "Turn around, pet," he instructed.

"Yes, master." When I turned around he was tucking in his shirt. Yes, he was fully clothed. I on the other hand, was only wearing thigh high stockings and heels. I looked into his cold, dark eyes, which were still checking me out. It was the look you might see on a cat's face as he finishes a tasty dinner. His smug face made felt sick. He had managed not only to outwit me, but to dominate me ... my mind and my body. Instinctively my arms crossed my chest. Even though I am tall, standing under him, I felt particularly small and vulnerable.

He laughed and commented, "Now I know the truth, Donna." It occurred to me that he had used my real name again. He continued, "You are nothing but a whore. My whore, Donna." He reached over my crossed arms and squeezed my right breast. "Get dressed, slut."

At this point, the bra was a goner. I slipped my pink silk shirt over my breasts, knowing that my nipples would be evident as I walked away. As I climbed into my thong, I felt his semen ooze out of my pussy. I slipped the skirt back on, finally feeling a return to normality. I slipped the remnant of my bra into my purse.

"Donna, Donna, Donna. You know what I think?"

I shook my head as if to say no.

"We will be reviewing invoices every Friday night. Plan on it, Donna."

As I headed out the door, I heard Jeff laugh one final time. "Maybe twice a week."

6:26. I passed the guard on the way out of the office building. By the smile on his face, I knew that he noticed my jutting nipples though the sheer silk top. Once outside the office building, I leaned up against the concrete wall and sobbed uncontrollably. Happy Hour with the girls was no longer in my plans for the evening. I would go home and take a long, soaking bath. I had to rid myself of his sticky semen, of the lingering smell of his cologne mixed with body sweat. I would make myself a cup of herbal tea. And then I would scour every web site out there for a new job.

12