J the Sleuth Ch. 03: Mommy Dearest

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Not really," she said. "I've had other things on my mind, frankly. But I'm ready to give you my full attention now. I don't suppose you want to tell me who hired you, or why, do you?"

His eyes still closed, he smiled to himself. He could get to like this woman, under other circumstances. "No, I'm afraid not. I wouldn't find myself in business very long if I was so... indiscreet."

"No, I guess you wouldn't. So what now? How do we play this thing out? We both need closure, but only one of us will be able to get it -- the sooner the better, from my perspective, because I'd like to enjoy my dinner this evening."

He looked around the neighbourhood he was in. He was in a Swiss Chalet parking lot, but they wouldn't be opening any time soon, they're not a breakfast place, so he'd have the parking lot to himself for a while. He made some quick decisions, and responded: "I assume you know where I am. You must not be very close, or I'd be dead by now, but you're probably on your way. I'll see you when you get here, and we can work this out in time for one of us to enjoy his dinner."

"Sounds good!" she replied, and clicked off.

As soon as the phone went dead, he started making preparations. He grabbed a bag from the back seat, got out of the car, and pulled a gas can from the trunk. He doused the car thoroughly and set it on fire, leaving his phone inside. It would draw attention, which was part of his plan; when the woman arrived she'd find the parking lot engulfed in cops, paramedics, and firemen. Perhaps Alex would be there, too, dressed in a uniform. He'd be able to get a silenced shot off in the confusion, and get away before anyone realized what had happened.

---

J woke up the next morning feeling loose and refreshed. And, as was so often the case after a series of mind-blowing orgasms, she also had an idea. Her phone wasn't in the room, so she threw on a robe to head into the suite's living room.

K was asleep on the couch, also wearing a robe. The guys had apparently left at some point in the night.

J unlocked her phone and found the number she was looking for. "Looks like someone has an idea," K said sleepily from the couch.

"Mm hmm," J responded distractedly, paying attention to her call. "Hey, it's me!" she said into the phone. "I need a favour. I'm trying to track someone down, and I'm pretty sure he'll be wanting some "company' at some point, if he hasn't already. Do you think the girls can put the word out, and get back to me with potentials? ... No, he'll be a pretty specific type, if you know what I mean. I don't expect there will be too many matches. ... No, Ottawa. ... Perfect! I'm looking for a guy who will be in amazing shape. Like, a body sculpted by Zeus kind of shape. Not a bodybuilder, not huge muscles, but lean, and ready for action. He'll be constantly alert to his surroundings, as if he's expecting that someone could burst through the door at any second looking for him. He won't speak much, but when he does, he'll have a Russian accent. Probably not carrying, but I wouldn't be surprised if he was, either. ... Perfect. I'll keep an eye on WhatsApp in case any of the girls have any leads. ... Thanks Babe! You're the best!"

"Who was that?" K asked. "Sounds like you've got a lead!"

"I did some work for an escort a while back," J answered. "She and her friends were very thankful, so now they're willing to help out, when they can."

"Escorts... that's brilliant, J! You're right! He's going to want to get his dick wet during his downtime! He'll probably think it helps him to relax!"

"Well, we both think orgasms make our brains work better, so who's to blame him for wanting some relaxation?"

They both laughed, and then J got up to go back to her bedroom.

"Time to shower... um... whatsisname off of me, and get ready," she said.

"Yeah, me too," K replied. "I think I've got dried cum between my ass cheeks..."

"Mom... I'm glad that we're so close, but some information is a bit too much, even for me!"

---

"I think I found someone," J said a few hours later, reading her phone intently. "Russian, calls himself Alex. Body like an adonis. He's a regular for an Asian escort here in town. Just saw her last night, in fact. I guess he wanted to relax before going out looking for you. The escort says that she's very nervous whenever he visits her, but that he's never been anything but nice to her."

"Of course not," K answered. "To him, she's another businessperson, providing a service, just like he does. He sounds like he could be a match. So what do we do next?"

"Well the good news is that she has his number!"

"Excellent," K responded, rushing to the other room to grab her laptop. "Give me the number, and let's see if we can track him down!"

K came back with her laptop, and plugged in the number J gave her. Within moments, the CSIS computers were tracking down Alex' phone. "There he is," she said. "Looks like he's in his car.

They called Alex' phone, and set their plan in motion.

---

Alex waited around the corner from the parking lot, waiting for the inevitable parade of emergency vehicles. They started piling into the parking lot a few minute later, surrounding his car. The woman wouldn't be far behind, so now was the time to go and blend into the crowd.

As soon as the firemen started piling out of their trucks, he went over an inserted himself into the crowd. To his surprise, he looked up and saw a younger woman looking out the windshield of one of the fire trucks, and she seemed to be looking right at him. He thought he discerned the words "I see him," though of course he couldn't hear her; then there was a stabbing pain in his back, and... nothingness.

---

Roger slid into J's pussy from behind. She was bent over, looking out the windshield of the truck, intently scanning the parking lot. He'd thought this would distract her -- didn't she need to focus? -- but she told him no, she concentrated better when she was fucking. He didn't have to be asked twice!

J and K had enlisted the help of Roger and Ken. This wasn't exactly part of the men's day jobs, but they knew K worked for the government, so they agreed to help. K figured that Alex was going to create a diversion; the girls just wanted to accompany the fire trucks when they arrived, and wanted the firefighters to look the other way when the assassin's body was dumped into the flaming vehicle they would be sure to find.

So now K was milling around with the firefighters, and J was intently looking out the window to try to spot the Russian assassin. They didn't know what he looked like, only that he wasn't one of the firefighters, regardless of what he might be wearing. She felt her pussy walls being stretched by Roger's cock, and there was some extra lubrication from the stress and excitement of the moment. If they didn't find Alex before he found K, J could end up an orphan!

Plus, she was doing her best to keep quiet; she was talking to K over her bluetooth headset, and didn't want her mother to know she was getting railed at this exact moment.

And then it all came together, smoother than any plan she'd worked on in the past. She and Alex locked eyes at the same time; "I see him," she said, and K followed her eyes to the stranger in the crowd. "Got him," she responded, before sliding a stiletto into the man's back. Ken, who was right beside K, caught Alex' lifeless body as it crumpled to the ground, and then helped her toss it into the burning car. The other firefighters purposely looked in the other direction; J didn't know what Ken had told them, but he'd somehow worked things out with them. They'd agree with his version of the story: They'd found the body in the car. They hadn't gotten there in time to save him. Oh well.

J disconnected from her mother on the phone. "OK, Roger, give it to me," she said, and he did.

---

Josh was sitting at home, trying to decide whether it was worth going out tonight. The last time he'd gone out he'd gotten very lucky indeed, picking up a very hot girl, who was as eager to fuck as he was, but then she'd had to leave before things could really get good. What were the chances of picking up another girl like that?

Just as he was deciding that maybe he'd just stay in tonight, and binge watch something on Netflix, there was a knock at the door. He answered it, and found J standing there, with a pizza in her hand.

"Shall we continue where we left off?" she asked.

---

Radenko sat and stared unseeingly out the window. What had started as a simple real estate deal -- much less "seemy" than most of Radenko's business! -- had ended with his best hired assassin dead.

On the one hand, the prudent move would be to simply let the matter go. Revenge wasn't good business, and there would be way too much scrutiny on the "K" woman for the next little while.

And yet... and yet... regardless of whether it was good or bad business, unfinished business never sat well with Radenko. "K" would stand further scrutiny in the future.